Geet- ek ghante ka Maha Episode- request-FB link

Posted: 13 years ago
guys! i had this idea suddenly... ke, may be they should have a maha episode of one hour, like they do on star plus with each of their shows of Geet as well, where alot of truths get revealed like Maaneet confession- coupled of Dev getting to know geet is pregnant with his child and NT trying to get Maneet together so that Dev doesnt go away from her...!!

what say guys? i was planning on posting this on the FB wall of Geet, ofcourse after Gurmeet gets well... tell me how many of you guys wanna see this.. either only Geet or with a combo of odhni and dmg.. or something... will wait to hear from you all...i will post on the wall after you guys say okay!

http://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?v=wall&story_fbid=126227130756310&ref=notif¬if_t=like#!/geetstarone?ref=ts

love,
niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
yes only geet one hour

go a head
I like the 1 hr epi idea but a crossover episode if shown.... should have some good content... cause mostly such epis that I have seen turn out to be lacking in good content... and are just a waste of time... usually it has 1 song sequence and the rest is just bull.....but if the cvs plan something like this then it should also have a decent story to it...it should literally be a maha episode...like the baap of all episodes
I've already posted the same wish in some other posts also...
Two things I really want for Geet.......

1.MahaEpi/Special Epi of one hour on weekend...
2.Better and genuine coverage of the show in SBS...........

Hope all of us also want the same..........

Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
oh yes...just geet no combo, one hour....where Maan unequivocally confesses to himself of his Love for geet, geet gets to stay behind, and they start a new dynamic between maan and geet where now maan wants to verfiy if geet too feels the same way. 😳

yes maha episode only maneet no other combinations dear

yes only after complete recovery of gurmeet
alright then!!! i will post on the Geet wall.. saying... we want to request for a one hour ka only geet ka episode... wont it be awesome!! but guys, please a request... no spamming okay, we will be good baachas and just request... and may be like the posts.. once i make the request... i will post the link here... just go there and do your bit...

love,
niha
only geet for hour is awesome...sorry but i don't want a combo episode b/c there's else on StarOne that I watch anymore, but if a combo episode means more geet then i don't mind!!! But love your idea!!!
even i dont want any other episode with Geet ... Geet is first priority.. as i dont like any other shows these days on Star one.. just wanted to check with you guys... i hope number of you agree and like this, so that i can post this on FB and they take our request more seriously....!!

Originally posted by sweet coco

only geet for hour is awesome...sorry but i don't want a combo episode b/c there's else on StarOne that I watch anymore, but if a combo episode means more geet then i don't mind!!! But love your idea!!!
thanks for that.. could you gimme the link to that one also.. ill like it and comment under it...!!

love,
niha

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

<font color="#003300">I've already posted the same wish in some other posts also...</font>
<font color="#003300">Two things I really want for Geet.......</font>

</em>

<font color="#003300">1.MahaEpi/Special Epi of one hour on weekend...</font>

<font color="#003300">2.Better and genuine coverage of the show in SBS...........</font>

<font color="#003300">Hope all of us also want the same..........</font>

<em>