Bairi Piya

Sharad superb today

oh-wow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sharad was just superb today....he manage to catch evry
shade & inflection of emotion in his acting ...heart break,
desperation, love.......just mind blowing acting.

kudos sk to day was your epi, your day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes hes acting was great today. πŸ‘ but it was sa to see him heartbroken again. πŸ˜‘ he want amoli se his love she is so stubbern. πŸ˜’and balvant is still after dv. he is traying toi kill again😑.  some one in the village has seen radhe but i think its again punit plan to get him out.  he dont know that this maybe will bring them closer.😍  tomorrow precap was good becouse amoli said that she dont know what she feels for both of themπŸ‘πŸΌ. that meens she dosent love radhe eather its good chance that she love dv and will chose him. this is what audience want. that she admit here love to dv. . amoli and dv you are just too god together. πŸ‘πŸΌ
zanraj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 im big fan of dv but todays eps force me to think how much talent hide inside sharad all big words are very small infront of you heads off well done you won today eps  i really love his perforamce shades of love, hate, emotions,heart breaking they all belong to watch
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanraj

im big fan of dv but todays eps force me to think how much talent hide inside sharad all big words are very small infront of you heads off well done you won today eps  i really love his perforamce shades of love, hate, emotions,heart breaking they all belong to watch

i dont kno wat happened in 2days epi..yet but m sure it 's nofing but simply SUPERB & i jus loved d way u appreciated SK
oh-wow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitu123

i dont kno wat happened in 2days epi..yet but m sure it 's nofing but simply SUifPERB & i jus loved d way u appreciated SK

if you have not seen it then this is a spoiler alert....but DV himself after a lot
of heartbreak & sadness is going to take Amoli to Radhe......of course the whole
thing of avillager seen Radhe is Puny chal.

But Sharad outdid himself... he broke all bars in acting

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uxghya

yes hes acting was great today. πŸ‘ but it was sa to see him heartbroken again. πŸ˜‘ he want amoli se his love she is so stubbern. πŸ˜’and balvant is still after dv. he is traying toi kill again😑.  some one in the village has seen radhe but i think its again punit plan to get him out.  he dont know that this maybe will bring them closer.😍  tomorrow precap was good becouse amoli said that she dont know what she feels for both of themπŸ‘πŸΌ. that meens she dosent love radhe eather its good chance that she love dv and will chose him. this is what audience want. that she admit here love to dv. . amoli and dv you are just too god together. πŸ‘πŸΌ

i completely agree with u frnd and his performance was outstanding just superb
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oh-wow

if you have not seen it then this is a spoiler alert....but DV himself after a lot
of heartbreak & sadness is going to take Amoli to Radhe......of course the whole
thing of avillager seen Radhe is Puny chal.

But Sharad outdid himself... he broke all bars in acting

so much yaar fr d spoiler can't wait 2 wach it now

jaan 234 thumbnail
i dont kno wat happened in 2days epi..yet but m sure it 's nofing but simply SUPERB & i jus loved d way u appreciated SK

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jani sachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sharad to hummesha se hi superb mindblowing acting karta hai ......................thakur rocks

jaannnnnnnnnnnnn.....................😎
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ all.. i agree with u guys ... πŸ˜›

today dv reminded me of old devil ,, he was all possessive and jealous of radhey .. i loved when i question amoli , that how will she meet him ?? like the way she did before , when he was alive??? loved it😊😊

thank to cvs , they didn't make dv do silly things , like sacrificing etc, i liked when he himself asked her , u love me or not !!