beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 
no words for sneha... 🤢🤢🤢
shree122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No married man behaves like how Naitik is behaving......first bringing red roses (Rashmi's faltu idea), and after that eating cake piece from sneha..cant he take it with his hand and eat on his own...atleast that he could have avoided...married men behave like this with unmarried girls???

cant they think of any better tracks???? disgusting really!!!!
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

As much as we laugh at Sneha (both the character & the actress), the bigger question remains, what exactly is DKP trying to show w/this track? I don't mean to be the moral police, but shouldn't Naitik be honest w/Sneha & state that he is married...instead of bringing her red roses? 😡   I understand this is all a supposed build-up to Akshara's realization of how much she loves Naitik & in the end all will be hunky dory, but this portrayal of a third wheel in a marital relationship is not something worth condoning...

DKP, u guys have singlehandedly turned-off many single women from the idea of marriage with all ur many twisted tracks; this one only adds fuel to that fire...kudos! From being a show abt love growing after marriage, YR has become a farce abt immaturity, misunderstandings & not to mention, the ever-flowing tears...wake up & smell reality, CVs, b4 u lose the last few die-hard fans who still watch this show.

Well Said.....👏
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

Director's Kut Production house,

we, yrkkh viewers.......what have we done ??????......y is DKP torturing us with such a lousy character SNEHA ?????.......IS THERE A DEARTH OF DECENT LOOKING ACTRESSES IN MUMBAI ????????.....or for that matter, somebody who can ACT ??????......

atleast have an actress for Sneha's role, which can convince Akshara that Naitik might fall for her........with this yedi type stammering character 😡 ........what r u trying to prove ???????

....... please end this HOPELESSLY RIDICULOUS track ASAP.........& in future, kindly pay attention while choosing actors for cameos......( 😆 ....u have some history..... 🤣 Lavanya, Babloo's wife, n now......this yedi, Sneha...... 🤣 )

aare what was wrong with Lavanya 😲 🤣 🤣

and Sneha also for that matter yaar...didnt Aksh get jealous of her?? 😆
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

As much as we laugh at Sneha (both the character & the actress), the bigger question remains, what exactly is DKP trying to show w/this track? I don't mean to be the moral police, but shouldn't Naitik be honest w/Sneha & state that he is married...instead of bringing her red roses? 😡   I understand this is all a supposed build-up to Akshara's realization of how much she loves Naitik & in the end all will be hunky dory, but this portrayal of a third wheel in a marital relationship is not something worth condoning...

DKP, u guys have singlehandedly turned-off many single women from the idea of marriage with all ur many twisted tracks; this one only adds fuel to that fire...kudos! From being a show abt love growing after marriage, YR has become a farce abt immaturity, misunderstandings & not to mention, the ever-flowing tears...wake up & smell reality, CVs, b4 u lose the last few die-hard fans who still watch this show.

Anji there is no point telling these guys anything...they have handled each and every track stupidly or just left it open ended...all my craze for the show just vanished when Naitik did nothing to stop her from leaving the house in jan and then they made up intoxicated!!! come on!!!!

vaise I liked the fact that they are trying to show some reality and yes this jealousy angle is a very real situation and every once in a while we rub that angle in...but I think this is being dragged too much to the point that Naitik should realize that he is getting caught in his own game and back off asap...but as some article said, we will get to see Sneha for atleast 3 more months...

so bottom line message to all the kuwaris...please dont make Akshara or YR ur role model!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Anji there is no point telling these guys anything...they have handled each and every track stupidly or just left it open ended...all my craze for the show just vanished when Naitik did nothing to stop her from leaving the house in jan and then they made up intoxicated!!! come on!!!!

vaise I liked the fact that they are trying to show some reality and yes this jealousy angle is a very real situation and every once in a while we rub that angle in...but I think this is being dragged too much to the point that Naitik should realize that he is getting caught in his own game and back off asap...but as some article said, we will get to see Sneha for atleast 3 more months...

so bottom line message to all the kuwaris...please dont make Akshara or YR ur role model!!

I agree yaar, reality mein aise triangles hote hai...but just from the comments here, it seems munna has lost his marbles...bringing red roses???? Ok, bring flowers as a gesture of politeness, but red roses???? Surely, NO educated person is that naive....I just don't like that everything is pushed in this serial to such extremes that we can't help but think how DUMB these characters are....well, I should not even comment since I don't watch the show anymore...purra satyanash kar diya kk CVs ne.... 😡
-renu- thumbnail

i agree, anji !!......track toh disgusting hai hi.....but look at the standard of acting !!!!.... 🤢 🤢 .....in the PITS !!!!!!.......
-renu- thumbnail

aare what was wrong with Lavanya 😲 🤣 🤣

and Sneha also for that matter yaar...didnt Aksh get jealous of her?? 😆

🤣    🤣    🤣   ....Ritu, what's right about this Sneha babe ?????......she can't even speak one sentence properly without stammering !!!!....... 🤣

....n Lavanya...... 🤣 ....well, we r still not sure as to whether she is GHODA or GHODI..... 🤣
-renu- thumbnail

"please dont make Akshara or YR ur role model!!"

....so can the kunwaris make YEDI their role model ???? 🤣   😆      😃
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

I agree yaar, reality mein aise triangles hote hai...but just from the comments here, it seems munna has lost his marbles...bringing red roses???? Ok, bring flowers as a gesture of politeness, but red roses???? Surely, NO educated person is that naive....I just don't like that everything is pushed in this serial to such extremes that we can't help but think how DUMB these characters are....well, I should not even comment since I don't watch the show anymore...purra satyanash kar diya kk CVs ne.... 😡

bang on Anji...the key word here is extreme...they definitly take every track and put in all the mirch masala that they can and even something real becomes totally baseless and unbelievable...I think they could have really done this track well...infact I did like it a lot when it was first introduced coz it gave Aksh an opportunity to realize what her priorities should be, but now it has turned into a big fiasco....and the think that makes it unreal now is that Naitik realizes that he has dug his own grave but is not doing anything about it...ulta doing more silly things like the red roses and going to bdays etc...making a professional relationship personal never works!!