Preview for today - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Thanks for sharing,  it just means that Rashi will be treating gopi like a servant and whilst gopi does all the work rashi will be the one sitting on the side complaining

but now she wont bee able to sit at one side.....she will have to work with Gopi as well coz both are tied together,,,,,
but it would fun to watch...
Originally posted by ishaijason

hey i think koki knows it is rashi,then y is she quiet,she could have brought that half boiled chana to everyone's notice.may she wants gopi to admit that it was nother but her sis rashi.or may be sumthing else is running in our koki's mind

something always runs in her mind....wo humari Sherlock Holmes aise hi thode hai....
she knows the truth....she just want Gopi or Rashi to blurt it out..thats all.....
I think this punishment is great. Rashi can't abuse Gopi because they both will be in view of all three older ladies. Rashi can't force Gopi to make a mistake as she will also get blamed because she was right there and didn't say anything to fix the mistake. Rashi will have to help Gopi because Koki will be watching. It might create the bond that Gopi has towards Rashi but not vise-versa. As Koki said "they will taunt me for the punishment today but they will thank me tom"..........this will teach them to work together........and be a team not against each other
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

this would be like dream come true....but this much soon CVs will give what we were dreaming abt...i doubt....they only know to drag and make A Chewing Gum of a good show...

so just have to w8.....what will happen...
I don't think Ahem wil react EVEN IF he knows Gopi was innocent. His character is such that he would just ignore the truth and continue hating Gopi. 😕