Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: We Were Meant To Be [Update: Part 22, Page.1]

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, I had to open a new thread because the other one wasn't letting me edit the topic. The link for the previous parts is below. Part 1 - 21 is in the old thread. The rest of the updates will be on the old thread. Just had to open this one for now. Sorry for the confusion. will be using the old thread again.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1434814&PID=31821156#31821156

Part 22

Savitri Devi waited for her grandson and bahu at the air port. She saw Maan and Geet walking towards her. Maan pushed the trolly, while Geet walked beside him with one of her arms twisted around his. Savitri Devi smiled at this. So the love between them had begun to blossom. She worried about how long it would take Geet to accept Maan. But now she was relieved to see that the distance between them was less.

"Namaste Dadima.", Geet said, blushing and unwrapping her arm from Maan's.

"Hello, beta. How was your trip?"

"It was great. We got to see all of Goa.", Geet said excitedly.

During the ride home, Geet told Dadima all about her trip. Maan sat there listening to the women chat away. He was glad that Geet didn't act weird about what happened between them in the hotel. At least this time she didn't make him promise that he won't touch her again. Truth be told, he wouldn't be able to keep that promise. He could tell that she didn't have a problem with it anymore. He wondered what brought on this change.

When they arrived home, Geet was tired from the flight and went to sleep. It seemed that these days she got worn-out easily. Maan worried about it. He told Dadima. She said it was normal, since Geet was pregnant. But if he was too worried, he should take her to the doctor. So Maan decided he would take her when she woke up.

Geet argued with Maan about going to the doctor.

"I said I'm fine. I don't want to go to the doctor."

"I don't care. You're going and that's final.", Maan said pulling her to the door.

"Ughhh, Dusht Danav.", Geet mumbled. Maan smiled at this and drove her to the doctor's office.

At the clinic, Geet was annoyed with Maan for bringing her there. She sat, rolling her eyes at him every few minutes.

"Your so pushy.", she declared.

"I wouldn't have to be, if you just did what I asked.", Maan told her.

"You don't own me. You can't boss me around."

"I'm not trying to boss you around. I just want to be careful. You obviously can't take care off yourself."

"I can too.", Geet argued back like a child.

Maan shook his head in disapproval. Then the doctor called them in.

"So how are you feeling Mrs. Khurana?", Doctor Shandia asked.

"I'm feeling fine. My husband is just being overly cautious.", Geet informed the doctor.

"Actually, she gets very tired these days.", Maan countered.

Doctor Shandia laughed. "Don't worry Mr. Khurana, I'll give her a check up. I think she should also get a ultrasound today."

"Okay, I'll step out while you give her a check up.", with that he walked out.

While the doctor checked Geet, she thought of how sweet Maan was. Yes she yelled at him for bringing her here, but she couldn't help but feel good about it. The doctor prepared to do the ultrasound. Geet stopped her.

"Doctor Shandia, can you call my husband inside, I want him to see our baby."

"Sure.", the doctor told her.

A minute later, the Maan entered the room. He stared at Geet in confusion. Why did she want him there, during the ultrasound? Well it didn't matter. He wanted to be there.

While the doctor ran the ultrasound disk over her abdomen, Geet smiled at Maan and asked him to stand next to her. Then suddenly, they began to hear a heart beat and saw a black and white picture on the screen. The image moved around. They could see the shape of their baby. Maan looked at the screen with curiosity and excitement.

The doctor pointed at the baby, "That's your baby right there."

They both stared at the screen, mesmerized by the view of their baby. They grinned form ear to ear. Geet took Maan's hand and held it tight.

"Well, Mr. Khurana you have nothing to worry about. Everything is fine with the fetus. Your wife's health is also good."

"Are you sure?", Maan asked.

"Yes, I am. How can she not be? You take care of her so well.", Doctor Shandia said.

"So why does she get so exhausted all the time?", Maan inquired.

"You have to remember that she is carrying another life inside of her. It's not an easy task. Her body needs double the energy now. Hence the fatigue. I assure you that its normal. All she needs to do, is rest."

"I told you everything is okay.", Geet said to Maan.

"I wanted to make sure everything was fine.", Maan told her. Geet smiled at him.

On the drive home Maan asked Geet why she called him to see the ultrasound.

"I wanted you to see our baby. Plus I thought you might like it.", Geet replied.

"Thanks, I'm glad you wanted me to be there.", Maan grinned.

At home, Geet was watching TV. Maan was working out. She was becoming bored. Then Maan walked into the room all sweaty and shirtless. She tried not to look. But as he moved around the room she began watching the movements of his firm biceps as he looked for something to wear. Wow'he looks better than John Abraham, she thought. Her hands itched to touch his strong biceps. She tried to watch the TV. Then Maan went to the bathroom to take a shower. She let out a sigh of relief. She went out to the balcony. A while later Maan came out of the shower and called out to her.

His hair was wet and water dripped down his body. Oh god'this man was going to drive her insane. He sat down on the couch and flicked through the channels on the TV. He noticed Geet looking at him.

"What?", he asked.

"Can you put a shirt on?", Geet asked, walking to the armoire and taking a shirt out for him.

"Why? I feel hot.", Maan informed her. Geet brought the shirt to him.

"Just put it on.", Geet said. She dropped the shirt next to him on the couch.

Maan smirked. as she was about to leave, he held her by the wrist and pulled her down to sit on his lap. Geet gasped.

"Do you feel uncomfortable with me not having a shirt on?", Maan questioned still grinning.

Geet turned red, "No'why would I feel uncomfortable?"

"Yes you do.", Maan said. Geet tried to get up but he didn't let her.

He had one of his arms rested on her lap. With his other hand, he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Stop doing this to me Maan.", Geet whispered.

"Doing what? I'm not doing anything.", Maan replied.

Geet looked him in the eye and could see that they were mocking him. She hid her face in his shoulder and put an arm around his neck. He put a hand on her cheek and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you Geet.", Maan said.

"I know.", She told him.

Maan kissed her lightly on the lips. Then he let her go. He was pleased that she didn't object to the kiss. She was becoming more and more comfortable being his wife. Except he wanted to hear her tell him that she loved him. He wondered when that day would come. He suspected that day wasn't far off.

The next morning, Geet sat in her office thinking of ideas for the resort project. Then Suhana came in bringing her the cup of tea she asked for.

"Thank you.", she said.

"Do you need anything else, ma'am?", Suhana said.

"No that's all. You may go.", Geet informed her.

She took a sip of her tea and looked through the project files. Then she took another sip of the tea. She went on doing her work. A few minutes passed. Geet felt a burning in her throat. To relieve the burning, she drank the rest of the tea that was left in the cup. The burning didn't go away. What was going on? She began rubbing her neck to ease the discomfort, but it kept getting worse. Then suddenly it spread to her chest. She felt like her insides were on fire. She got up to drink water. She gulped down a entire glass of water. But the scorching pain inside did not subside.

Geet began to panic. Tears rolled down her face and her vision became blurry. She tried to get to the door, but collapsed on the floor. She looked through the glass wall between Maan and her office. He wasn't there. She lay on the floor unable to get up. The fire inside her did not cease, in fact it became more unbearable. She opened her mouth to call out to someone, but a white foam like substance began pouring out. She could not take it anymore and she was unconscious.

Maan walked in to his office. He sat down on his desk and looked trough the glass wall, too see that Geet was not at her desk. He searched the room for her. Suddenly his eyes saw her lying on the floor. He got up and ran to her cabin. He was instantly on the ground beside her.

"GEET!! GEET!", he yelled.

He turned her over to see something white coming out of her mouth. His heart was pounding very fast. The staff began to come in to the room to see why he was yelling. Pinky saw Geet and went to her side.

"Someone call the ambulance!!", Maan shouted. The panic in his voice was rising. Someone passed him and picked up the phone to call an ambulance.

Maan kept calling out to Geet. "Geet, wake up! Please wake up!!"

There was no response from his wife. She lay there unconscious, in his arms.

There was a hand on Maan's shoulder, "Sir, I've called the ambulance. They will be here soon.", Adi told him.

"Soon?! We need an ambulance now!", Maan said with panic. "I can't wait for them to come." He picked Geet in his arms and walked out.

He laid Geet in the back of the car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital. He felt like his world was about to end. If anything happened to Geet, he would surely go mad.

He arrived at the hospital and carried her inside. The doctors put her on a gurney and took her inside the operating room. They told Maan to wait outside. Maan waited impatiently. He clenched his fist. At this moment he could think of nothing but Geet. He couldn't understand what happened to her? A few minutes later, Dadima, Pinky, Uncleji and Adi arrived at the hospital.

"Maan, what happened?", Dadima asked in fear.

"I don't know! I found her lying on the floor in the office.", Maan said pacing back and forth. "The doctor hasn't even said anything. They've been in there for a while now."

"Okay, relax beta. Everything will be fine.", Dadima tried to soothe him.

Except nothing could calm him right now. Something was wrong with Geet, his Geet. He couldn't relax even if he wanted to. What was taking the doctor so long? It was as if time had frozen.

Everyone had the same look of worry on their face. No one said anything, as they knew Maan would not calm down. Then the doctor came out of the operating room.

Maan walked up to the doctor, "What happened to Geet?"

"Mr. Khurana, your wife has been poisoned. We are trying to get the poison out of her system."

"What!!!! How can that be?", Maan asked in shock.

"We found a generous amount of a highly toxic substance in her blood stream."

"Will she be alright? And what about our baby?", Maan said in distress.

"We are trying our best. Please be patient. I will let you know as soon as we are done removing the poison.", with that the doctor went back inside.

"Poisoned??? How was she poisoned? I don't understand!!"

"Maan sit down, She will be okay.", Dadima attempted to console her grandson. It did not work.

Maan ran his hands trough his hair and continued pacing back and forth. Everyone else watched nervously. Pinky closed her eyes and prayed that Geet and her baby was alright.

An hour later the doctor emerged from the room again. Maan instantly went up to her.

"Is Geet and the baby going to be okay?"

"Mr. Khurana, your wife will be fine. But I'm extremely sorry, the fetus did not survive.", the doctor informed him.

Maan stood there looking at the doctor. He was unable to say anything. Dadima pulled him away.

"Can we see Geet?", she asked the doctor.

"Yes you can see her in a few minutes, after they shift her to a new room."

Uncleji put a comforting hand on Maan's shoulder. Maan brushed it off. The realization of the news the doctor had given him began to take over. Anger seeped in to his features. He clenched his fist and punched the wall so hard, that his knuckles were bleeding. Pinky backed away in fear.

Adi went to Maan and said, "Sir you need to stay calm now. Geet is going to need you."

"No' you don't understand. I promised her that I won't let anything happen to her or the baby. I let her down. How will I face her now?", Maan said in agony.

"This is not your fault.", Adi told him.

"Then whose fault is it? I couldn't protect her.", Maan said covering his face with his hands.

"Sir, you need to stay by Geet's side and support her. Then we will find out how all this happened."

When Geet was finally transferred to a new room, for the first time Maan felt like a coward. He didn't know how he would face her. He couldn't keep his promise to her. Dadima urged him to go inside. He went in the room to see a limp Geet lying on the bed. The color from her face was gone. Her eyes were sunken. He sat beside her for so long that he lost track of time. She was still unconscious. He didn't know how he would tell her that theur baby was gone.

He sat there watching her. Anger welled up inside him. How did this happen? Who could have done this to her? But he didn't even need to think twice about it, Dev and Naintara. But it seemed impossible. They were no where near the office. But then one explanation remained, someone at the office had done this to Geet. He would only find out what happened once Geet woke up.

Dadima and Uncleji tried to make Maan eat something, but she wouldn't budge. He sat by Geet the whole time. He thought and thought of how to get to the bottom of this.

A little while later, Geet began to stir. She opened her eyes. Her body felt stiff. Something felt out of place. She turned around to see Maan sitting at her side. She looked at him and could tell something was wrong.

"Maan'", she whispered.

He took her hand in his, "Geet, how are you feeling?."

"Maan, is the baby okay?", she asked ignoring his question. She could not feel the lower half of her body.

"Tell me how this happened?", Maan said trying avoid the topic.

"I'I drank some tea and my insides began to burn. Maan, tell me what happened.", Geet said weakly.

"Who gave you the tea?"

"Suhana. How's my baby?"

"One second, I'll be back.", Maan walked out in to the hallway.

He saw Adi, "Adi, go back to the office and find Suhana.", Maan ordered.

"Suhana? But why?", Adi asked in confusion.

"I have a feeling she has something to do with all this."

"Okay, sir. I'll find her.", Adi said.

Maan went back to Geet. As soon as he was next to her, she sat up and began questioning him.       

"Maan, something doesn't feel right in my body. Is the baby alright?", she said panicking.

Maan looked at her in anguish and answered, "No Geet, we lost the baby."

"What?? NO...NO'", tears began streaming down her face. She put her hand on her stomach and began to cry uncontrollably.

Maan tried to console her, except he didn't really know how, "Geet, everything will be fine."

Maan hugged her. She pushed him away. She wrapped both her arms around her stomach as if trying to hold on to her baby. The feeling of loss was overwhelming her. Her baby was gone. Maan watched her in pain, but did not know how to ease it.

After crying relentlessly, Geet had become quiet. She would not talk to anyone. Dadima and Pinky tried to talk to her, but she just sat there.

Maan received a phone call from Adi, "Sir, Suhana is not in the office. I asked the staff, no one has seen her since you took Geet to the hospital.", Adi notified him.

Hearinf this, Maan was sure that Suhana had poisoned Geet. Now the question is why?

Next Part: Geet struggles to cope with her loss.

Okay so you guys are probably upset with this part. I was very hesitant on this. I personally didn't want this to happen, but then I wanted to add a twist to the story. I hope you guys are okay with it. Anyways, I''m giving you guys a spoiler to make up for the depression from this part. Now the spoiler is an actaul line from a part that I'm going to write soon, its not for the next part. It may not be clear to you what it means, but after you read the next update it will be. If you want the spoiler scroll down and read. So tell me what you all thought of this part and Please LEAVE COMMENTS!

Spoiler: She pulled away from him breathless. She touched his forehead with hers and whispered, "I'm so sorry Maan, for everything."
Edited by ann65 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sad.............

But waitin 4 spoiler updte....
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww, that was such an upsetting part, it was absolutely heartbreaking, but i hope we get to see some happy scenes soon,
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!!

Everything was sooooooooooooooooo welll!!!! How?? Why would Suhana do that?? Unless if  NT and Dev had her hired to do that???? OMG OMG OMG!!! Geet lost the baby??? 😲😭

First off Hats off to u and ur writing....u r an excellent writing the descriptions that u used are amazing!!! But OMG OMG!!! Geet lost her baby!!!! 🤢 i feel sick!!!! Poor Maan feels like he is responsible....why wouldn't he.....he was always there for Geet always....actually not only for Geet but also for the baby....he was there for both.....from the time he saved Geet from getting hit by the car in Amritsar to the time he saved her from her evil brother...and so on....but this time he wasn't there 😭😭😭😭😭 so it is natural that he feels guilty.....this was such a heart breaking part yaar.....mujhe despress kardiya 😭..i just hope that Geet recovers soon.....and that she and Maan have their own baby 😆 ok sooo sooon i know i just had to say that for me to stop being depressed.....but wait oh no it came back the depression!!
Now i am eagerly waiting for not only the actual show tomorrow....but ur FF.....it is like i am watching two shows.......😉
hope to see u continue tomorrow and wow thanks for two lovely updates today.....both were wonderful even though this was heart wrenching!!

oh man from that spoiler why does it look as though Geet is leaving Maan?? Why??? Why is she apologizing to Maan?? Ummmmm please i am hoping Geet is not leaving maan!!

-Shivani

😭
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was good.....

update sooN!!!
Oh man . . .  poor baby  . . .WELL i hope that this strengthens their relationship more than breaks it
sweet_charmed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH MY GOSH!!! 😲😲😲😲 geet lost her baby 😭😭😭 aww this was jst totally heartbreakin and sad ... but it was very very well written .. i really felt maan and geets pain...and i can't believe suhana did that .. 😲 she must have been hired by naintara!! oh man me a little depress now .. but the spoilers seems a little hopeful but .. also very confusing.. i can't wait to read the next update ..hopefully next one more uplifting 👍🏼
.sireesha. thumbnail
OMG Geet lost her Baby😭
I hope she will be fine soon
plss continue sooooon
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was really amazing! I cannot wait till the next part; and the spoiler just makes me even more anxious to read the next part; Continue soon plz!
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
really sad that geet lost her baby but i hope she recovers soon with the help of maan and update soon