Tears for Gopis mistake or Kokilas mistake - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovtv

So true.

But the tears don't make any sense at this point in the story. Nothing has changed for him to fall for Gopi so far so the tears seem senseless. The CVs better explain or add a new drama ... like problems in the business. The same old story every day is getting to be too much.

I agree with you shelly.
Ahem is wallowed in self pity for himself and confused about what to do Next.The cvs have not showed anything which has changed his mind or feelings towards GOPI.
They have gone so far apart.He decides to sleep in the guest room knowing that it will hurt his MOM
Probably we would love to see a changed ahem  and reading his emotioins too much
Originally posted by saomom

In reality it should be Gopi. Koki had her chance with him. πŸ˜†   While moms are an important factor in a man's life (and should be), his wife should be his focus and the one to help him to develop into something special. His growth should be because he now has the responsibility and love of a woman, not because he wants to please his mother. Just hoping Ahem figures this out sooner than later.
Also mums need to let go as well, keep the relationship separate and have respect for both.  MIL are complex they just cant let go (thankfully i live in one part of the world and they live in another😊)I think that  on once the misunderstandings are cleared kokila should say to aham its time for me to let go and gopi to take over thats when he should let gopi come into his heart his life and then start to educate her.
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Also mums need to let go as well, keep the relationship separate and have respect for both.  MIL are complex they just cant let go (thankfully i live in one part of the world and they live in another😊)I think that  on once the misunderstandings are cleared kokila should say to aham its time for me to let go and gopi to take over thats when he should let gopi come into his heart his life and then start to educate her.

this is called analysis by Big Ladies...m very small to comment anything as m happily single......
but whatever u all said is a complete truth......MIL should clear the space in her Boys Life and Heart so that New Gal can easily Fit in both the places...and can have a happy married life.....
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago
though we all wish that those tears are for Gopi......i don't think so............he has no feelings towards Gopi........he might after this cooker truth comes out.................but for now his tears are strictly for his mother..............Gopi was his toy...as he said......he was only playing with it because it made his mother happy........but the cooker kand......made his mother very upset and also but her life in danger........biggest mistake Gopi can make. He wasn't getting anything from Gopi except that she was helping his mother ease some of the work off her shoulders...........but she can't even do that......so there is now no reason for her to be in his life..................thats my take
Originally posted by taral83

though we all wish that those tears are for Gopi......i don't think so............he has no feelings towards Gopi........he might after this cooker truth comes out.................but for now his tears are strictly for his mother..............Gopi was his toy...as he said......he was only playing with it because it made his mother happy........but the cooker kand......made his mother very upset and also but her life in danger........biggest mistake Gopi can make. He wasn't getting anything from Gopi except that she was helping his mother ease some of the work off her shoulders...........but she can't even do that......so there is now no reason for her to be in his life..................thats my take

hmmm...this is a Bitter Truh taral i know.....we all just speculating each and every angle of the Story with Aham's tears...shatad kahi koi clue mil jaye to keep ourself happy...but u put a very valid  point....truly....
its sad for me to think the Teary Angle in u way.....
Originally posted by taral83

i also think that those tears are for his mum because she has made a mistake and every time he sees his mother tears come, when he and if he has thoughts of gopi they are more negative he wants her out of his life.  He cant stand the thought of her.
Originally posted by fanbidaai

i also think that those tears are for his mum because she has made a mistake and every time he sees his mother tears come, when he and if he has thoughts of gopi they are more negative he wants her out of his life.  He cant stand the thought of her.

I will still have hope for our Ahem.  For one, I cannot believe that the creatives would spend 3 MONTHS on a story line developing Ahem's hatred for Gopi.  It doesn't make sense - unless this is the norm in Indian serials.  To me, it's ridiculous.  Why would anyone invest in a show that focuses on the negative so much of the time. 

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who has watched and read WAY too much Jane Austen and seen WAY too many Bollywood movies.  Akbar eventually did fall for Jodha after all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will still have hope for our Ahem. For one, I cannot believe that the creatives would spend 3 MONTHS on a story line developingAhem's hatred for Gopi. It doesn't make sense - unless this is the norm in Indian serials. To me, it's ridiculous. Why would anyone invest in a show that focuses on the negative so much of the time.

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who has watched and read WAY too much Jane Austen and seen WAY too many Bollywood movies. Akbar eventually did fall for Jodha after all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aapke muh me ghee shakkar,
nd i m just swinging between both the side of coins nd would love to see our Aham Akba Darcy to fall 4 Gopi.
Well am sorry so burst your bubble ladies but I think Ahem is showing his mom that he is hurting because of Gopi so that Koki throws Gopi out of the house.. He knows that Gopi is still in the house because of his mom.. And she can't go anywhere until Koki throws her out.. Am really sorry for sounding so negative but but I've lost hope in Ahem now.. I feel like going into my laptop screen and giving him a tight slap each time I see him on screen.. Oops I got carried away again πŸ˜†

I will still have hope for our Ahem.  For one, I cannot believe that the creatives would spend 3 MONTHS on a story line developing Ahem's hatred for Gopi.  It doesn't make sense - unless this is the norm in Indian serials.  To me, it's ridiculous.  Why would anyone invest in a show that focuses on the negative so much of the time. 

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who has watched and read WAY too much Jane Austen and seen WAY too many Bollywood movies.  Akbar eventually did fall for Jodha after all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well this has become a norm of Indian telly shows...they show the lead couple getting married without their consent and then they start dragging the show....It adds a excitement factor for the viewers as they are expecting some romance....it only lasts until the lead couple finally are together and consummate...After that the excitement dies and viewers start drifting to other shows in search of excitement...
Sorry for being a spoiler...but I see all shows going the same way....same dish but different tadka ..