Tears for Gopis mistake or Kokilas mistake

Posted: 13 years ago
Again this topic has come up why Aham has tears in his eyes, he has told Gopi that there will never be anything between them, plus he cant stand to look at her, but now he has some feelings but is refusing to follow his heart  and she has hurt him and his mum so when he has tears when talking to kokila . πŸ˜•  are they tears for his mum as if to say mum you made a mistake with this toy this timeπŸ˜• or are they for gopi
confusing confusion.

maine pahle hi kaha tha aham n his tears are confusing me. Nd today i never felt those were for koki, nd his softer tone too indicated something. His repeatedly saying I Cant, I Cant was nt 4 koki at least 4 me. Then he left may be to hid his true feelings frm koki.

So confusion wil be cleard, questions wil be answered only n only wen Aham wil speak up the truth. N m w8ing 4 that.
Neither. He's in tears because he's realizing he's a big jerk and he's trying to sort everything out in his mind. We think because men are men that they have everything figured out. Well, I'm hear to tell you that after 27 years with the same man, I know they don't have it all figured out. They wing it most of the time. Give him some time (a lot of SCREEN TIME πŸ˜† ) and I'm sure Ahem will start to sort it all out.
Originally posted by saomom

Neither. He's in tears because he's realizing he's a big jerk and he's trying to sort everything out in his mind. We think because men are men that they have everything figured out. Well, I'm hear to tell you that after 27 years with the same man, I know they don't have it all figured out. They wing it most of the time. Give him some time (a lot of SCREEN TIME πŸ˜† ) and I'm sure Ahem will start to sort it all out.

hmmmmmm.....and i'll forget to sort anything else in the show if this will happen...

jokes apart...agree with u....he needs some time along with Brain transplant to notice the things and to sort them out....most of the times men never want to see the actual things behind the scene and always believes whats there in front of eyes....as 6th sense lacks in them....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hmmmmmm.....and i'll forget to sort anything else in the show if this will happen...

jokes apart...agree with u....he needs some time along with Brain transplant to notice the things and to sort them out....most of the times men never want to see the actual things behind the scene and always believes whats there in front of eyes....as 6th sense lacks in them....
i often do wonder if ahem is the closest to his mom n that means spent more time with her than anyone , why doest he use his brain like her or something....hmm i would like to see ASH(Ahem Sherlock Holmes)   for once
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

i often do wonder if ahem is the closest to his mom n that means spent more time with her than anyone , why doest he use his brain like her or something....hmm i would like to see ASH(Ahem Sherlock Holmes)   for once

Aham Sherlock Holems...m always ready to see Aham..kisi bhi rup me chalega...are chalega kya daudega....
Originally posted by saomom

lol ... no they don't have anything figured out. They need help of a good woman to help them understand everything...in this case not sure at this point if it is going to be mom or Gopi.
Originally posted by lovtv

lol ... no they don't have anything figured out. They need help of a good woman to help them understand everything...in this case not sure at this point if it is going to be mom or Gopi.

In reality it should be Gopi. Koki had her chance with him. πŸ˜†   While moms are an important factor in a man's life (and should be), his wife should be his focus and the one to help him to develop into something special. His growth should be because he now has the responsibility and love of a woman, not because he wants to please his mother. Just hoping Ahem figures this out sooner than later.
So true.

But the tears don't make any sense at this point in the story. Nothing has changed for him to fall for Gopi so far so the tears seem senseless. The CVs better explain or add a new drama ... like problems in the business. The same old story every day is getting to be too much.
Originally posted by lovtv

So true.

But the tears don't make any sense at this point in the story. Nothing has changed for him to fall for Gopi so far so the tears seem senseless. The CVs better explain or add a new drama ... like problems in the business. The same old story every day is getting to be too much.

hmm...kya karu...nothing else is there to speculate abt..evrything is just so clear,,,,Rashi plotting, gopi crying Koki shouting
except Aham who is either himself confuse or making me confuse with his tears...