Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ROSEY Maneet Bumping - Laagi Tumse Mann ke Lagan

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyhey! πŸ˜†Ay lo Jhppaiz tay Pappiz, dil vich thandak pay ja ve gi! πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Punjabi dieaseeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I still suck! 😳
Anywaysssss so friday's JHUMKA Maneet Bumping was supose to be my last bumping topic, except I kept getting lazy and lost it 5 times πŸ€’😲😑 My Damn Luck πŸ˜‘ Speaking in terms of Geet (drama) its a signnnnn, HALLELUAH! πŸ˜† you lot didn't want me to stop and hence I couldn't complete my last bump πŸ˜²πŸ˜† yes very far fetched I think so too! πŸ˜† Anyways I'm glad I didn't post it though I was feeling like a right depresso! πŸ˜† I would've made you cry than laugh, even in the Maneet Sizzling Jhumka πŸ˜†
That was soo Sizzling! I still look like this
🀣
But today noooo limit and Olay we head to the episode! 😳
*cue in superman music* 🀣

WARNING: Do NOT read if you DON'T suffer from the Xness Gene πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Geet' Dilemma: its love or responsibility? 😳

Ermmm WOW, firstly MY GOD Drashti stole the show today, I salute you Drashti πŸ‘ well couldn't find a saluting smiley! πŸ˜† This scene just turned out FAB! When she fell on her knees and Maneet Music started playing with Flashbacks of Maneet scenes, my favourite the first meeting, WHOA this gave me goosebumps! 😳 I swear it was a really touching scene! The expressions on Geet face were perfect, I honestly loved the dialogues because they were heart wrenching & really powerful! πŸ₯Ί I don't wanna comment more  this scene made me feel horrible and guilty and really upset! Why? Because I take my life for granted and am ungrateful about it (most of the time πŸ˜†) actually Geet does have a pretty good life since it has Maan in it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I'd love to have Maan in mine! πŸ˜‰ When Geet said Khushi mehsoos karnay ka haq mujh say cheen liya gaya hai, that's when my blood boiled, I instantly thought DEVTARA 😑😑😑 KAMINAY, KOJAY, KUTAY ZALEEL loog😑 OOO damn loosing control here πŸ˜† I need my TALWAR!!!! I'm actually serious today  πŸ˜³ but the smiley Imma use next isn't so serious πŸ˜† Go Ninja on their backside πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Watch this scene you'll know why I'm feeling so angry and sad!  I seriously didn't like the fact that she thinks Maan won't be able to handle it, bechari trying to be selfless but it won't work! Our Munda is going to be the saviour! πŸ˜‰

Garden, Mawali...I mean Mali & Rose πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I love that Maneet keep having Flashbacks of each other ☺️ Sadda dil aur vi teez dhak dhak karnay lagda hai! πŸ˜† Maan turns to see Geet in the garden drying her hair! Ermm...did her room get flooded? πŸ˜† Anyways at this moment I was confused as to get Xrated with who? Geet or Maan? Have Fazeet moment or Fazaan moments 🀣🀣 It has to be Maan πŸ˜† as much as I thought Geet looked so fit 🀣 it has to be Maan because of his harna dialogues, the last one shayad harna itna bhi bura he nahi was my favourite! 😳 MAAN BABEH you lose everynight at the OUTHOUSE at my hands ☺️ JHOOTA inna wadda jhoot πŸ€£ He ain't losing the first time,  I defeat him everynight 😈☺️ We call it Fazaan Wrestling since it involves both  πŸ€£ I should just call it KABADIRAWRRRRRR🀣 Shoot too many Xrated thoughts 🀣 Besharam Faz has No more Comments 🀣 Geet wanted the rose and the Mawa...Mali tries hitting on her 🀣 Naaaa joke, the Mali was quite nice πŸ˜† Its so cute the way Geet nodded her head when he asked her if she wanted the PHALOWER πŸ˜† Maan was losing control πŸ˜† Thinking AY LO hun tay sadda Mali bhi Kurri nu line marda hai 🀣🀣 TALWARRRRR...he was thinking of Brij definatley🀣 Kurri looks up at Munda in the nick of time and TaDa Instant MANEET EYECANDY scene ☺️ Where did the Kabutars come from? 🀣 *cue in music...sings* KABUTAR ja ja ja, kabutar  ja ja ja πŸ˜† I duuno the rest of the lyrics πŸ˜† This was quite an intense eyelock, with FBs which I again enjoyed! Still loving the Jhumka scenes 😍 Ufffffff *fanits* Ohmigosh just this scene got me going MANEET CRAZY again πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ If their eyelocks are this intense, imagine their actual romance  DAYUMMMM BALLE BALLE their Suhaag Raat is going to be so fiery and sizzling  that is if I don't abduct Maan 🀣 Geet comes to her senses and leaves  even Maan is like Oh damn I'm doing the staring thing again arent I? πŸ˜† The best expressions were of the Mali 🀣 *sings* Dil kay armaan ansoon mein beh gaye 🀣

Should I give it, Should I not? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† You know you want to

OYEEE HOYE Munda ho gaya beqabo  He has FBs of Geet and their flower moments 😳 Cute! He tries to pacify himself that he's only giving something back since mein nahi chata kay woh meri wajaj say kuch bhi haray πŸ˜† OYE KHOTAY, Munday why don't you just admit it to yourself that you actually wanted to fulfil the khawaish of Geet's tuday-wastay-dhak-dhak-karda dil πŸ˜† Enwavi Faltoo aadmi wasting us Maneetians time when he could give use what we want....NO not himself πŸ€£ That's strictly for me  Yes I'm greedyπŸ˜† I meant Maneet Ro'maan'tic Moments ☺️ LMAO at this haath barana aur ussay phool thama dena dialogues and action 🀣 It was so funny the way he practicing! πŸ˜† My attention got diverted for a minute though...UFFFFF HOT-DAYUM-DEAR-LORD look at them SEXY LUCIOUS DELICIOUS muscles...UFFFF I wanna jump on him...DAYUM too late 🀣 MY GOD how I love the way he looks in his office attire! Maan get ready tonight babeh, I'm coming to your OUTHOUSEEEEE  With Xrated Devilish intentions of course πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† I really really loved his dialogue when he said bas Phool...bahoon mein bharnay ☺️ KAMINAY πŸ˜† you've already done that πŸ˜† so having these thoughts is *desi accent* NAACHURAAL 🀣

Maan, Geet aur Woh (Xrated Thoughts)πŸ˜†

Geet questions Babaji yet again as to why her Hubby was early shirly πŸ˜† Babaji tuadi khair nahi πŸ˜† Well Kuriye you see your hubby ke raaton ke neend is disturbed since the day he met you πŸ˜† bechara thinks that he is fully pagal πŸ€£ he cant help but be pulled towards you πŸ˜‰ Mr And Mrs "ITalkToMySelfInMyHeadAllTheTimeAndMyThoughtsAreNarratedOutLoud" are talking to themselves in their heads with their thought being narrated out loud 🀣 Wifey doesn't want hubby to see it in her eyes  Kyun kuriye, do you have Xness in your eyes to as well as your mind?  Going to seduce Maan with your eyeslike NT? 🀣 Ahem ahem! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Maan's worried about someone coming so he says shayad ussay akelay upar bedroom mein lay jaa kar baat karta hoon 🀣🀣🀣 OHMIGOSHHH you seriously don't wanna know what I thought when he thought it πŸ˜† This line just sounds sooo wrong! 🀣 I thought Kurri was bad but looks like Munda is 2 steps ahead  He defo has XXXrated thoughts,  he wanted to take Wifey to the bedroom 🀣 TICK TICK BOOM, LET ME TAKE YOU TO THE BEDROOM 🀣🀣 Right I gotta stop, my graphic thinking seriously doesn't help in this matter! MY GOSH! Nahin!!!! Aisa nahi ho sakta! *dramatic music* πŸ˜† What they cant celebrate their SR just yet πŸ˜† we gotta wait for marriage! 21st century day Utawalay bachay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Well Maan forget Geet for today, I'm willing to go "talk" in the bedroom! ☺️🀣 No seriously...let's go baby, I'll come over tonight πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Eggjactly Maan, dimmag kharab hai kya? πŸ˜† I think he clicked on as to what he said meant! MY GOSHHHHH love their Origincal BG Music, its sooo powerful and sooo mesmerizing! 😍 Their eyelock today seemed even more amazing with the Original BG music 😳 UFFFFFFFF! I love the way they look at each other! 😳 Hain lekin ay ki miracle ho gaya? πŸ˜† Munda said GoodMorning to wifey first today πŸ˜† He was going to go in for a Jhappi too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† MUNDAY *desi accent* CONTROL PAAJI this isn't your bedroom 🀣 We knew that the jhappi would've led to Xness moments πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I'd love to watch it and I'd make sure you guys keep your eyes closed 🀣 For my Pervyyyy eyes only! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Maan has stolen's Adi's job of stuttering and Geet's job of being a blabber mouth 🀣 phool, phooldaan, office 🀣 What the hell Munday! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH why was he so slow in giving Geet the phalower? πŸ˜† Seriously Maan heard of SPEED? Snail ka bacha! πŸ˜† Adi entered just at the right time 🀣 He knew his Dostana with Maan was in danger 🀣 no wonder he made an entry with a smile! DAMN YOU & YOUR DOSTANA ADI πŸ˜† TALWARRRR PLEASE someone! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The Staff came at the wrong time 🀣

My favourite dialogue from this scene was Staff ko bhi, aaj he time par aana tha? 🀣 Why Maan what did you have in mind? What did you wanna do that would take time eh? 🀣 I gotta stop with the Xness, god damnit, I'm going to die after wednesday, how am I going to keep control on my XnessWalaDimaag 🀣 Geet is thinking of leaving Maan  Don't break his heart Geet, he won't be able to take that!  Anyways it was really funny the way Maan thought office, staff & phool are his πŸ˜† then what's the point of thinking about it for so long? πŸ˜† I know yaar, why exactly are you thinking soo much? 🀣 Awww he sweetly puts the rose in his waistcoat...RIGHT NEXT TO HIS HEART! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Ahem ahem...*sings* Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜† What their Rishta is purana πŸ˜‰ Maan's dimmag worked over-overtime and gave him that scenario that Geet will reject the phalower 🀣 Really liked the dream it was soo funny, why was Adi laughing? 🀣 Nobody told him a joke? Was he happy about his Hubby being free from Geet's claws? 🀣 UFFFFF woh ghussa, I love it when Maan becomes angry, I seriously find it extremely sexy for some reason β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Munda think maybe next time and chickens out  πŸ€£ Dev ka saga bhai *Faz makes chicken noises and gestures* 🀣 I love rubbing it in! πŸ˜†

DHOKAYBAAZ are in the building!  πŸ€£

SKIPPPPPP! 🀣 I didn't skip though 🀣😳 This is my last chance to take the mick outta them! πŸ˜† And I ain't letting this one go 😈 Someone is calling DhokaWife 🀒 That person must have a very very sad life to call Dhokawife, out of all people in the damn world, more than 7 billion people and its dhokawife who gets the phone call πŸ€£ Mate go out more, you need friends! πŸ˜† Ughh 🀒 she lies to her PatiPermeshwar Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi 🀣 bechara, he doesn't know that when it comes to the art of lying and cheating his wife is a champion in it! 🀣 Although KDB has a degree in it 🀣 So he finds out that his lovely dhoka churailtara wifey knows about Geet in Delhi🀒 Chor do uss bachi ke jaan, kaminoon pehlay he uss ko itna dukh de chukay ho 😑 I seriously would love to swear but obviously due to the rules I can not!πŸ˜† Oh well at least I can do it out loud πŸ˜† I cant wait to see both their faces when they get the shocker about Geet being in the Khurana residence and when Munda stands by our Kurri 😈 Ahhhh the bliss that I would feel at that moment! OHMIGOSH I just lovee seeing these two in pain 🀣 It's always such a please watching these two torture each other! 🀣 Anyone like me or am I the only one? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I still want my TALWAR though πŸ˜†

YEH KISS KA PHOOL HAI? 🀣

WHOA this scene was long πŸ˜† Won't comment much on it since it was already full of soo much disturbance and masti πŸ˜† Geet thinks Maan's dimaag is sometimes seedha and sometimes teedha 🀣 What do you expect kuriye? After meeting you, he cant tell the difference between night and day, I wouldn't be surprised if he started wearing his PJs to work and his office clothes at bedtime 🀣 Miss ITalkToMySelfLikeIAmInsane is talking to Babaji 🀣 Ohmigoshhh Babaji  tuadi help chahide menu, please Babaji get Maneet together as soon as possible, I'm quite right when I say they are at the verge of going totally cukoo πŸ˜† I love that both Maneet are in a dilemma trying to hide something but at the same time scared of the other person πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its soo cute but bachoon Nahiiiiiii, in marriage you share and care πŸ˜† Enwavi 21st century day faltoo bachay πŸ˜† Don't understand a thing do they? πŸ˜† OYE HOYE look at the way Maan slyly puts the rose in the file & the way Geet also is trying to get the newspaper and has her eyes on Maan 🀣🀣 Their thoughts were soo similar today, it was hilarious, they have the *desi accent turned english* TELEPATHIK CONNECTION 🀣🀣 Both their expressions were awesome and hilarious! I had a good time watching this scene! πŸ˜† OHMIGOSH Maan telling Geet off was just rib tickling πŸ˜† Bechari Geet had no choice but to obey Hubby...FOR NOW 🀣 Later after marriage we'll be seeing alot of Joru ka Gulaam moments 🀣 It was so funny the way the file travelled from Sasha to Tasha to Adi 🀣 At this moment my heart was beating really fast since I thought CRAP yahan toh hum Maneet ke baat kar rehein hain lekin yahan toh Dostana ban jaye ga 🀣🀣 Ohmigosh I seriously got scared thinking Adi would get the rose 🀣 Manadi moments 🀣 *sings* Maa da laadla bigad gaya, Munda sadda ghori chariya band baj gaya πŸ€£  But thank God it didn't Geet got the file back, not for so long though the chalti phirti disaster bumped into Tasha and the rose fell out 🀣 Ohmigoshhh Maan's face was the best since he thought CRAPPP meri chori pakri gaye 🀣 I bet he thought what if everyone finds out about me and my secret wifey Geet? πŸ˜† Mein kya mau dekhoon ga duniya waloon ko? 🀣 Sasha blames Geet 🀒 *desi accent* NACHURALLY 🀣 Geet blames Adi 🀣 Adi blames Tasha 🀣 Tasha blames Sasha and before Sasha can blame everyone Maan stops her 🀣 Chalak Lomri, πŸ˜† KHOTAYYY πŸ˜† Should've just admitted it, MY GOD classroom mein innay waday waday jhoot πŸ˜† Seriously Teacher Maan needs to stop being the student and have more control over his bachay...I mean his students πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HOYEEE Munda looked sad when Kurri threw the flower in the bin πŸ₯Ί Awwww *sings* dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na raha, phool phool na raha mera dimaag na raha 🀣🀣 Munday just give her another flower from your bagicha πŸ˜† lekin Mawali I mean Mali Uncle ko na bulana, Budha was tryna hit on Geet 🀣 Maan finds out that Kurri is looking for another job  OHMIGOSHHH look at his face and eyes, it showed pain and confusion! Awwwww  Wonder how he's going to confront Geet about this! πŸ˜† I want him to go his SEXY ANGRY YOUNG MAAN MODE and totally flip on Geet for leaving her hubby in such a pagal state! πŸ˜† That's it! End of epi! πŸ˜† 

Star of the show -  The Phool πŸ˜† It's so lucky, it travelled in MSK's waistcoat 😳 I'm actually jealous 😳
Action of the day - Maneet's ghooring sessions 😳
Comedy goes to -  Maan, Geet, Tasha, Adi, Sasha πŸ˜†
Expressions today - Dev....his face when he found out about NT's secret 🀣  

Precap

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRECAP CONTAINS SCENES OF A PAST MESMERIZING MANEET MOMENT, DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE A HARDCORE MANEETIAN, CHANCES OF YOU FAINTING ARE HIGH! πŸ˜†
Laagi Tumse Maan ki Lagan...UFFFFF that's one of my favourite songs, I fell in love with it after this was pictured on TaSha, it was beautiful πŸ˜ Uff they looked gorgeous and now its pictured on Maneet too  My 2 favourite couples and both have the same song used on them! 😍😳
Geet's dupatta gets stuck & then she remember's her's and MSK's bumping in the office when he takes her dupatta out of that tree thingy πŸ˜† BTW both times she's in orangeee 😳 awwww sweet memories, if little things like this remind Geet of MSK then what will happen once she decides to leave him? How will she survive? 😈 <Mr Evil because she'll have to come back to MUNDA! πŸ˜‰ Chak de! πŸ˜†
I guess the CVs are really Kurbaan on us *I'm tempted to song Kurbaan hua here πŸ˜†* since this is another song sequence! 😲☺️ HAILA are they trying to give us as many as possible for after the D&G meeting we'll see tears Only πŸ˜† Bring it on babeh! ☺️ I WANT MORE, I WANT IT ALL! πŸ˜‰

So guys that's it! THE LAST REGULAR Bumping Topic!  I'mma miss doing these, it helped me polish my punjabi & my humor/Xness, which was NIL before I started doing this 🀣 In the future, I might unexpectedly drop in and post a topic! πŸ˜‰ I'll probably do it when there's a really sad episode, gosh I'd need to cheer myself up and in the process put a smile on your lovely faces too *Ohmigosh I sound like a flirty perv 🀣* because as you know we're not far from seeing teary-eyed episodes 🀒 
EMOTIONS! How I hate them! 🀒 Oooo look at me, I'm so MSKish when it comes to emotions! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ *rab ne bana di jodi* πŸ˜† Hai Allah kash ye sach hota ☺️
So Karan, hopefully your happy too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ No more Bumps for you either! πŸ˜†
BTW the Random Bumping Topic is probably not happening now, since I was supose to work on it at the weekend and as you can see I haven't done it!  πŸ˜† Unless you lot want me to mix my mirch masala πŸ˜† in the old Hoshiyarpur episodes, tell me some random scenes and I'm willing to analyse before wednesday! πŸ˜‰
Not a great bump but I tried! 😳
So over to you lovely people! πŸ˜‰
For the LAST Bumping Topic!
Press the LIKE button if you are a crazyyyy Maneet fan πŸ˜†
Chalak lomri 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R E S E R V E D !
i reserved it but im so lazy to rapeπŸ˜†
Edited by -AsMa04 - 13 years ago
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg karann betaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dat was amazinggg
u described everything perfectlyy  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
khoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my last one gaali for u
love ur x-ness kabaddi
gud 1 puttar kepp rawrrrrrrrrrrring;)
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You went out with a BANG!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
I can't say anything accept it was brilliant as always....and you ain't the only one with torturing dhokabaaz and his billi wifey! 🀒🀣

And your x-ness thoughts? love it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
Btw you should have done both Fazeet and Fazaan! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

rinky88 thumbnail
hey guys u no what i was thinking after watchin todays episode and about geet leaving the job.
so maan might ask geet as to y shes doin this and she might not be able to answer him and he might think of ideas on how to keep her and might go to his dadi to tell him that shes planning to leave and indirectly tell dadi to make her stay and dadi might give geet a task to find a girl for maan and then she'll have to stay.
wat say?
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Faz - as usual...awesome..... b ut y is this ur last dumping....... i asked u this last time also... kuch to jawab do yaar.....
xXSonuXx thumbnail
omg.noo..firstly ur last bumpin topic..naahii😭.. (ive been a silent reader till now!😲😳) im gonna miss ur topics..y dnt u do a weekly catch up one??😭 bt if ur busy etc i guess its understandable
loool..the
'ITalkToMySelfInMyHeadAllTheTimeAndMyThoughtsAreNarratedOutLoud' and 'snail ka bacha' line jus made me literally laf out loudπŸ˜† aww goood job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome one Faz i was literally *rolling on the floor laughing my ass off*🀣
will miss ur bumping topics alotπŸ₯Ί
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What a post! Awesomely funny! Geet's plight actually was heart-wrenching....uss Kalli Billi and his worse-half ki toh....😑😑😑......but Babaji and Maan hai na......so am cool!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....That rose scene......lmaoooo......itna hesitation ek rose dene mein.......that Mali uncle was smarter than MaanπŸ˜‰.....kitni chalaki se kudi ko rose offer kiya......lolz......Maan needs to take classes ASAP!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Awww....Poor Maan......Geet threw it in the dustbin.......his expressions.......it hurt him.......Maan....get her a red rose the next time......and ask one of your kabootars to carry it to her...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......Shoot! Geet wanna resign so that she doesn't hurt Maan.....only if she knew how deep he has fallen in love with her.......Maan was clearly shocked and hurt as well.... Need Babaji to step in soon or even Dadi's nautanki will do......lolz......they are the two binding forces.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, you are right.....the epis are gonna get emotional soon......even I sort of hate them.....lolz.....but am sure the CVs will keep us hooked and entertained......and about thrashing Dev-Tara.....I am ever-ready to do that! Only if I get to lay my hands on them.....πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†