Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok What the hell! he cant just sit there and drink !!! ok !!* takes a dEEP breath* ok ... I will shut till i see the next episode.

Coz if whatever that has been shown in the promo comes True then i m gonna explode...

see u all after the episode.
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

ok What the hell! he cant just sit there and drink !!! ok !!* takes a dEEP breath* ok ... I will shut till i see the next episode.

Coz if whatever that has been shown in the promo comes True then i m gonna explode...

see u all after the episode.

sara ruko!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
use kaise pata hoga ki nakku kala hai yaar???he cant go over the road to search for her na???

aur woh ghar mein chup chaap to nahin bethega!!....dard seh kar???..so he has to drink!! πŸ˜†
ya mein kuch zyada hi optimistic hogayi hoon πŸ˜†
@ nazia

Tu pehlay yeh kyun bola ki 5 min main sab ready ho jaao ????
pata nahi .. per i still feel ki CVS aisa koi dangerous turn nahi lain ge .. baad main aaker sochle woh, per abhi yeh drinking shriking ka time nahi hai ... planning bar main beith ker nahi ki jaati ...

kher main bina dekhay yeh sab frustration main bolay ja rahi hoon ... jabhi i said that i will only speak on it after tomorrows episode..

I hope dutta mujeh disappoint na karay as i wont be able to take it.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info yaar.

I will take my harsh words back now after this promo. He isnt Gadha and the promo might be misleading. What I think mustve happened was he wanst to trap Anna, so he might have sent his men to find out where Anna is hiding with Nakku .......... meanwhile he might be remmebering Nakku and shedding tears at the famous bar.........

I dont think Dutta will give up on Nakku so easily. If not for his love, he would for humanity sakes will go fight Anna. Anna kidnapped a woman to trap him.........how can Dutta a do-gooder forget that and let Anna go scott free?. It doesnt even gel with the basic characterization of Dutta , who doesnt back off from helping strangers..........aur yaha sawal Nakku ka hai..........

So chill ppl, Iam relaxed and feel quite happy to see the proceedings.........

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Promosaremisleadingpromosaremisleadingpromosaremisleading

Don't panic, girls. I am sure this is just yet another tactic to keep us hooked. There will be a good explanation

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

<font color="#003399">Thanks for the info yaar.</font>

<font color="#003399">I will take my harsh words back now after this promo. He isnt Gadha and the promo might be misleading. What I think mustve happened was he wanst to trap Anna, so he might have sent his men to find out where Anna is hiding with Nakku .......... meanwhile he might be remmebering Nakku and shedding tears at the famous bar......... </font>

<font color="#003399">I dont think Dutta will give up on Nakku so easily. If not for his love, he would for humanity sakes will go fight Anna. Anna kidnapped a woman to trap him.........how can Dutta a do-gooder forget that track and let Anna go scott free?. It doesnt even gel with the basic characterization of Dutta , who doesnt back off from helping strangers..........aur yaha sawal Nakku ka hai..........</font>

<font color="#003399">So chill ppl, Iam relaxed and feel quite happy to see the proceedings.........</font>

<font color="#003399">Anu</font>

oh GOD! 🀣 let me have a laugh pls!! a few hours ago i was trying to be positive while u were all disappointed... and now its the oposite.. ok srsly i need to watch the promo now ...as nazia put forth a new point... an interesting one .. that MR anna might have send this video to dutta ... which has made him do this..
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hope so...i think anna n wife did that to keep away from the burning sun...coz today anna had the towel over his head na....
if the had to hide then they wouldnt have kept nakku khullam khulla..they would have hidden her as well πŸ˜†

Lol Naazzz where do u get these thoughts from dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SAraW

oh GOD! 🀣 let me have a laugh pls!! a few hours ago i was trying to be positive while u were all disappointed... and now its the oposite.. ok srsly i need to watch the promo now ...as nazia put forth a new point... an interesting one .. that MR anna might have send this video to dutta ... which has made him do this..

Yeah...par ek baat hain WS our wavelenghts match even in negativity.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ksh and Sara😑

WHAT. THE. HELL?

I am trying to come out of my Negative Depression and you guys aren't doing the same???

God Almighty! I DEMAND that you tune your Wavelengths to MY Frequency!
*Aisha Glares*

DO IT. NOW.

I am NOT going to let this Forum slip into despair and Negativity damn it!
COME ON GIRLS!
*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

Yes he may have slipped a little but HE'LL COME BACK
This is DUTTA BHAO people! Not a Kekta Hero!
I will KILL the CVs if they do that to Dutta!
*Aisha Looks Murderously at CVs*

Aisha xxx😑
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i was reallly disappointed by Dutta again today, 1 thing thats defnitely clear is that Nakku needs to be PROVEN innocent otherwise kala can always 'collect' evidence against her.   dutta will eventually go save her, but the promo makes me think he will fall into kala's trap again....but maybe has a change of heart when about to have his drink (maybe a FB?). 
@nazia, thats positive thinkinh but i just don't believe dutta is the type to wait around, if dutta was 100% convinced by nakku he would have collected his weapons and stormed out of there!
im beginning to think that even if nakku dropped dead for him, kala cold still manipulate him into believing she did it for her own agenda.  guy has no brain.

it did occur to me though, is he really upset by supriyas weddng or because of hiis heart and minds struggle to believe in nakkusha????? he has felt himself falling for nakku, so i guess the thought of a nakku betraying hm too is killing him
Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago