Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
May I was thinking the same thing, I kind of want Khanak's family to leave, but leave ShaNak in the same room πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikita_88

May I was thinking the same thing, I kind of want Khanak's family to leave, but leave ShaNak in the same room πŸ˜†

Oh they will stay in the same room Nikita don't worry😊......Shaan going to start his paatshala soonπŸ˜ƒ.....So leeches can go nowπŸ˜†......
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I KNOW I KNOWWW!!! guys we neeed to do somethign ASAP to let the cv's kknow that we are NOT for any sort of gopi akshay track! and that too before they make up their mind!! i say pm yashashri... :( damn i hate gopi!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

I KNOW I KNOWWW!!! guys we neeed to do somethign ASAP to let the cv's kknow that we are NOT for any sort of gopi akshay track! and that too before they make up their mind!! i say pm yashashri... :( damn i hate gopi!

Oh Sidra lets not hate Gopi 😳, but they really need to keep her away from Akshay.....I have posted in the Message To Creatives thread about this....If anyone is on FB, they could let the creatives know our views, or post in the StarOne website.....
sareeta thumbnail
May - Nice post. Well noticed. I thought when I watched the episode, ok now where did that come from. The way the interaction was shot, it leaves a lot to assume and guess... but for now, I would stick to the assumption that Gopi perhaps sees the maturity and the calmness of her bereaved brother... in Akshay as well... a strong support and perhaps she was just being nice...

What Hetal and Khusboo will take it too.. is all together a different question... more misunderstandings and rude statements... and I guess Gopi too will understand what Khanak has gone through in the house and how much it means to Khanak to have Shaantanu as a support there...and then that would lead to a stronger bond...

Oh thats just me being positive!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Oh Sidra lets not hate Gopi 😳, but they really need to keep her away from Akshay.....I have posted in the Message To Creatives thread about this....If anyone is on FB, they could let the creatives know our views, or post in the StarOne website.....

yashashri's on fb.. even on IF.. maybe some1 cud pm her..

aurr yaar ok so i don't completely hate her..but she needs to keep her distance... he is a married man she is not a servant of this house neither akshay's relative.. she is basically a nobody for akshay - and thus she needs to keep her distance.. he is hungry so what? he can serve himself or ask one of the many servants or just go and ask khanak...  i am telling u agar raksha baandhan pe gopi ne rakhi nahi bandi akshay ko tohhhhh....😈 she neeeds to start calling him BHAIYYA!😈
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   @sid4canada   and all those who are interacting on FB with yashashri

I request u to consider writing the cv aspect to yashashri either on face book or pm because it may ultimately land her in trouble.

The cvs normally do not like actors conveying them what their next move should be.

U must be aware of what rati pandey underwent in MJHT. There is a thread  which is posted in MJHT which states that the character of Rati was made to die because she sort of started conveying changes to cvs.

Please bear this in mind when u write to Yashashri.Let her not suffer something like that especially since she is so nice to her fans.

Please pardon me if u do not like what i have wrote.This is my view only.I am not interfering with anybody's freedom of expression.
sareeta thumbnail
Shriya - Thanks for letting us know. I wasnt aware about MJHT issue but yes I agree that the creative aspect of the story should be discussed with the CVs themselves by giving them their due. We could contact Swapna Ji and give her hte link to the post on India Forums.

As for the actors, I think we should limit it to our appreciation of their portrayal of characters or of their acting skills... and nothing more...

It would just help keep things clean and neat...

Just my two cents!