Rang Badalti Odhani

I Have A Really Bad Feeling About Gopi - Page 2

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Nothing misse you Krsih Di. I didn't notice you'd mentioned that. πŸ˜ƒ But you know what theys ay, great minds think alike!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Amrita
Gopi is not at fault. She did what Hetal did in opening the door... just being useful around the house she is visiting...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone.High time gopi calls akshay bha and ties raksha bandhan  and may be along with khanak who already calls akshay as bha.

@tvrasika can't accept that fully.Gopi  being useful around the house she is visitng does not mean she has to get the office bag and all....plus serving dinner...What happened  to hari bha... then....

Imean help also should be within limits and in a dignified manner.The other day she stood near akshay' chair at the dining table...(when khushboo scolded khanak ) I did not like that as well.

Please cvs find some other way of creating doubt  in the mind of khushboo and misunderstanding thereafter between the akshay couple if at all u feel taht it would help the story.

But no gopi/akshay coming togeher.Now with rakshabandhan  round the corner please make gopi tie raakhi to both the brothers  shaan and akshay.

isomers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvrasika

I agree. This is a request to the CVs. Pls don't make Gopi a scapegoat to Hetal's meanness. Let Gopi tie raakhi to both Shaan and Akshay. Raksha bandhan is coming up!

I was just about to say this!πŸ˜†

@May: but, seriously speaking..I thought something about Gopi was fishy the day she seemed all mad about Khanak moving on. ): she was the nice one in the family, I would hate to see her as one of the leeches.  Khushboo is already getting on Khanak's case..I don't want Gopi to give her a new reason to taunt. ugh.

and I really thought the relationship between Khanak and Gopi was sweet[in the initial episodes], I don't want Khanak to start disliking Gopi for this.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Nitya-

I was just about to say this!πŸ˜†

@May: but, seriously speaking..I thought something about Gopi was fishy the day she seemed all mad about Khanak moving on. ): she was the nice one in the family, I would hate to see her as one of the leeches.  Khushboo is already getting on Khanak's case..I don't want Gopi to give her a new reason to taunt. ugh.

and I really thought the relationship between Khanak and Gopi was sweet[in the initial episodes], I don't want Khanak to start disliking Gopi for this.

Good posts everyone.....I actually feel bad for feeling frustrated with Gopi, but sometimes I feel, she is too good for her own good.....She is a good person, but she needs to open her eyes a little.....

@Nitya - I am also worried how this will affect Kanak and as someone esle said, I don't want ShaNak to argue because of this....Gopi being negative also bothering me....I guess thats where my fear is coming fromπŸ˜•.......

My silver lining is ShaNak's unbreakable bond....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great topic May..

What it think about Gopi is.. she is just being cordial.. what they are used to doing. I haven't watched the epi yet so don't know the exact dialogues... but hoping that is all there is to this..

But Hetal is going to take advantage i am sure.. and Kushboo and Hetal will get Khanak and Gopi in trouble.. that is what i think is going to happen.

Gopi and Akshay are like brother and sister.. and he is so much older than her..eeek.. that would be silly if they did that .. i really i don't think that is going to happen.😳
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Nitya-

[and I really thought the relationship between Khanak and Gopi was sweet[in the initial episodes], I don't want Khanak to start disliking Gopi for this.

I agree Nitya... Khanak really needs a friend in that home..and if Gopi gets like that it will be sad.
I worried about Gopi and Khanak's relationship from the time they talked in the kitchen and gopis' face when Khanak goes to attend to Shaan.... πŸ˜•
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May..you are very true in what you said..the creatives can actually use this a track and that would just ruin Gopi's character..maybe now she's doing everything for everyone including Akshay as sweet innocent Gopi but that doesn't mean it's going to stay like that as you said it would just create misunderstandings between everyone ..and BD would just have more excuses to point fingers at Khanak ...maybe misunderstandings between Shanak too..the Leeches need to go including Gopi..i can't emphasise that enough
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am always in two minds regarding problems......Yes they are annoying, but they are needed for story purposes.....And like I said, so long as ShaNak understand eachother, in the long run.....

@Heena- I want DLG to go too, but because of them ShaNak were forced together😊.....If Gopi serves a purpose then fine.....But no pairing with Akshay......
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@May...thats true as well...they come bearing gifts (the line goes something like that doesn't it )...even if they are pure evil..they are pushing Shanak together and making them realise their love