Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: adits7

waah doodle dimagh ki batti...gud gud....m w8in fr ur tk on 2days epi...

n hs gouri left already??

y is it goin slow 2day...guess evry1 hs tkn writin seriously...😆

am here only aadi..... just was trying to reply to everyone's posts... but now giving up..... u hvnt even bothered reading the posts on page 1..... if u had u wud hv known that i pasted my take there....
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@caco : thanx fr d video me too startd watchin frm Delhi track.....so dis is gud 2 watch....thanx
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cacoethes

@BULUUUUUUUUUUUU😆 love analysis.....he took so long in giving a rose....do u think that 10 year time span is snought for him or should u increase it by a year ot two more?? 🤣 Maan and rose is adorable alright😳😳 so cute😳 yes there was a body-double😡so annoying😆 btw white rose is for PEACE n yellow is for friendship😆 btw r u in YT looking for that precap song?? 🤣

Oyeee Cacooooooo...I'm still reading your analysis....
You took one year to write it kya..?ROFL It is SOO long!....😆...and yes i think we shd increase the years for Maan now..double it..😆..i mean ONE rose takes one day..imagine one bouquet....ROFL..and then one outing...and then one official date..and then expressing his feelings..and then saying "i love you"..and then mariage proposal...haii rabba...he will need approx 20 years now...ROFL........

Oh White is for peace..?? ROFL..i forgot.yea yea..i know yellow is for frienship..forgot abt white..ohhh somebody knows heR roses huh..😉 ðŸ˜‰..who who has been giving them to you..??...I know...Rahoooooooooll.......😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†....

I already search on utube for the song..😆 ðŸ˜†...oyyee don't make fun of utube..it's my life saviour for Geet vids..😳...*UTUBE ZINDABAAD!*..... ðŸ˜†

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deniac

am here only aadi..... just was trying to reply to everyone's posts... but now giving up..... u hvnt even bothered reading the posts on page 1..... if u had u wud hv known that i pasted my take there....

i read ur post evn lkd bt uske baad u wernt der...kinda dissappeared...n last den mein u said dat u wont stay long...i ws lk i missed chattn wid u....😕
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: adits7

waah doodle dimagh ki batti...gud gud....m w8in fr ur tk on 2days epi...

n hs gouri left already??

y is it goin slow 2day...guess evry1 hs tkn writin seriously...😆

Adits, have updated...check kar lo..pg 1.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cacoethes

nowadays they really have gone slow with MAHIIII😆 seems like they understood how sickening it was getting😆

There so should have been a Mahiiiiiiii moment between Maan and Adi..😆 ðŸ˜† ..and then inbetween we can remix it with Adi's "HEHEHEHEH"........🤣..i really wished Adi had gotten the rose...would have loved to see his reaction....😆 ðŸ˜†...
adits7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaughtyNihu

hello gyzzzzzzzzzz🤗

hi dear so hw did u lk 2days epi???

nihu dear jus ystrde maine bola aapko 2 mk a VM on lagi tujse mann ki lagan on FB....c its cmin 2mrw...wow....
😃

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Purvi:Maan was trying to give the white rose as a friendship gesture only..just to make her feel good😳..he knows he has a soft corner for Geet but he is yet to fully accept that he is completely in love with her😳

@jyo,,,, 😃.. bang On I looked it from the oher side too,,, Accepatance to freindhsip.. So yes looking at the other side of the coin it fits..

& am Looking fwd for your analysis on the takes of Geet and Maan on the rose scene.. I a distinct change even i saw.. but will wait for ur take on it..
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: yesh yesh thankooz😆 without u pata nahi kya hota.....we'd be in trauma with an overdose of MAHIIII everyday 🤣

@Aditi: me like instrumental MAhiii too....that voice jusy gets annoying!😆

@Gouri: u watched all the epis again just to see if Geet was called PARI in one of the epis..!?!?!?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 OMG............😆😆😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Adits, have updated...check kar lo..pg 1.

hey i updated the discussion thread on FB... n guess wat certain ppl just agree n dont give comments... y do they come of discussion threads... n u will know who i am talking about......