Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SHOT in GURU's House - Page 5

taani10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

actually the scene where geet is in the garden , and maan is shown seeing her from balcony the front shot is the same  one of maan looking at geet when geet was leaving the house and maan was thinking ki jaane de use

and the back shot is of some duplicate i guess , the dubbing was of course Guru's pale voice

hey raam ji mere raam ko thik kar do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: taani10

actually the scene where geet is in the garden , and maan is shown seeing her from balcony the front shot is the same  one of maan looking at geet when geet was leaving the house and maan was thinking ki jaane de use

and the back shot is of some duplicate i guess , the dubbing was of course Guru's pale voice

hey raam ji mere raam ko thik kar do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Initially I too thot it was that scene re-used, then I got confused...anyways, CV's did a great job in giving us a good episode today with minimal use of new inputs from Maan.

VJ
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really feel bad 4 gurmeet.............he is so much dedicated 2wards his work dat he has work so hard inspite of being ill................hats off to guru 4 this...............praying 4 his fast recovery!!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey you are right! i noticed that too.. but i was so much in awe of the fact that he shot though he was sick that, it didnt matter...
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskanp

I guess guys.. this scene where maan watches geet from his balcony

is shot in his house...
just check the back shot at 2.40..thats definitly not maan...
poor guy..had to go through even when he is not well for us..
love u Maan...
thanxs guru...please get well soon
I hope u guys feel the same

ya true....bt i feel bad for him............he is nt in a pos. to shoot....CVs wats dis ??cant u see him...he is nt at all well๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
very angry wid CVs.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....hw can dey be so ruthless.......there can be many things to be done for his sake....
vinsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was not guru's home...it was the old scene...when maan was watching geet from his window...when she was leaving home.... n h said ruk jao geet....