spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
dont you think so today episode for ashwini thing  was very fast ,in first scene ashwini got to know everything from rohan about sajan for which usually  cv take  half month then comes in that particular scene only ,ashwini  told  everything to gunjan that was so fast and rush up.and added to it samrat also got to know about ashwani in todays episode .god knows what are this cv upto.i mean what next .and one more thing congrats to all mayur fans atlast rati is back . 
do reply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this is mjht my jaan..for past two months they were dragging sajan story now they are making it fast😛
spreadingsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

this is mjht my jaan..for past two months they were dragging sajan story now they are making it fast😛

ya true but kya kare  itne time se adat ho chuki he isliye
Nupsdips thumbnail
Yeh really fast!!!You know when Ashwini spoke to Gunjan about Samrat,I felt that Gunjan wud again sacrifice her love for he sake of Ashwini,without telling Samrat and stuff....But when she told Samrat i was like it was gng too fast knowing our CV's not complaining at all.......
spreadingsmile thumbnail

i dont know what is going in the mind of cv ,its really mjht has become unpredictable nowdays

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm happy this happened yaar. I mean c'mon ON, Ash has seen sg together so many times, and she still didn't understand that they were together. I was starting to find it quite irritating. I'm happy the CV's sped up Ash and SaJan storyline!
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am happy for this.i want cv's to concentrate on mayur.plz donot mistake.past two months we had story focused on sam-gunjan.since nupur is back,mayur story must start and move ahead
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shantip91

i am happy for this.i want cv's to concentrate on mayur.plz donot mistake.past two months we had story focused on sam-gunjan.since nupur is back,mayur story must start and move ahead

I want everybody now...mayur, sajan, gunur, sayank, sanu, majan...I hope I'm not forgetting anything....in sab me hi tho mjht ki mazaa hai! Rite? 😉
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's very clear that cvs wont to end Ash-Sajan story asap due to these:

- They already said that there will be no triangle story and they want tp concetratre on Sajan
- Nupur is back and they want to concetrate on Mayur............ it would be very difficult to concetrate on 3 couples at the same time.......... thus I doubt cvs will show a proper scenes between Roash though this should be the right time to start their story...........

I would prefer if cvs wait till we see more progress in Mayur story and maybe Sajan reunion so that Roash would get the proper space to launch their story......... coz honestly, till now I can't relate to Roash love due to lack of proper scenes between them.
kiarathediva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yupp the epi was really fast in sajan's case....... but mayur mein to abhi bhi bail gaadi hi chal rhi hai......