Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Precap 9 Aug- Sia Pregnant

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg! at the end of the epi Sia was feeling sick and then she fainted and ammaji was there as well and then in the precap they showed Sia getting checked out by the doctor and Raghav and the two cops were there as well and the doctor says you guys shouldn't worry its good news cuz Sia's preggers and Sia and Raghav were happy/shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why will they be shocked  manny, they were happy, raghav was happierπŸ˜›.............

now one more twist in the already twisted track πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...........
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... I missed it the precap!πŸ‘
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, as usual raghav gave a happy and shy smile. πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sweety,

I no longer understand the CVs. Why did they need to bring the pregnancy thing in now?

The track as it is confusing.

They are so young and they didn't need this right now.

Romance gaya tel leney ...
sonam21 thumbnail
i knw poet, the innumerable mysterious characters were not good enough, now we have sia pregnancy issue..............

my major concern is how'll she do her campaigning now , she'll keep fainting time and again..........

ammaji looks very happy thinking mera laadla beta phir se mera kaam kar gaya...........

i didnt expect it to happen so soon , seriously all the romance is going to go now...........
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True poet .... election track maine ek MM then MW now sia pregnant ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• kya kar rahe hai  At the end they will mess it up ....πŸ˜•

And for god's sake no miscarriage pls πŸ˜•
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now ammaji will tell the people that with sia being pregnant , how can she take care of the village , etc, etc. But I think sia will go ahead with her campaigning with grit and looking at her perseverence, the ladies will slowly join her group.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar Bittu,

Today I have given up hope as far as the track is concerned. It seriosuly doesn't make anys ense at all.

THis pregnancy thing is so premature right now and the track seriously didn't neede it. It's as if they are putting all the eggs in the same basket.

I feel this is not gonna work now.
sonam21 thumbnail
well sumali, really hope it goes the way you're saying............i'm still wondering why did they have to bring in this issue now, i mean they could've waited till the elections are over, that means the CV's definitely have something in mind regarding this............

it can go either way, make rasia even more weaker and vulnerable or make ammaji protective towards sia now that she knows her "pota" is coming..........i mean thats what she thinks the moment somebody is pregnant..............