Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spring92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Veena - second that totally... that odhni song, like someone else mentioned, makes me wanna dance around, twirling my dupatta out in the open... it makes you soooo fall in love... you just love it...

Lol Same!! I love the odhani song! everytime it comes on my heart beats faster and i wanna get up and dance with happinessπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
sareeta thumbnail
May - Have to totally agree... I noticed how he his expression changed exactly when she said that and there was no melodrama but the point was driven home... not consciously by her but he got the point...! And am sure, he will remember that and will react involuntarily next time, when she is in a spot with her Khushboo Bhaabhi! Am sure it wont be like I rmemeber she told me this, but it will be an instinctive reaction coz what Khanak seems to say, affects him deep... and it plays on his subconscious mind... and that is the beauty of it too perhaps!
sareeta thumbnail
Gaayu - Are you around? Is it me, or has anyone noticed that in the coming bit, Shaantanu actually blows her a kiss challenging her to throw the water "Daalo na" but in the actual scene , nothing like that is shown!!

I cracked up watching the coming up bit, coz it was so natural.. man these two people must have had a ball enacting the scene...

Kudos to them... they have given us such a wonderful time today , just watching them!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sareeta

May - Have to totally agree... I noticed how he his expression changed exactly when she said that and there was no melodrama but the point was driven home... not consciously by her but he got the point...! And am sure, he will remember that and will react involuntarily next time, when she is in a spot with her Khushboo Bhaabhi! Am sure it wont be like I rmemeber she told me this, but it will be an instinctive reaction coz what Khanak seems to say, affects him deep... and it plays on his subconscious mind... and that is the beauty of it too perhaps!

ShaNak moments are so subtle and they leave and impact.....Yes that is the beauty of this jodi....Remember what I said ' Kanak's wish is Shaan's command 'πŸ˜ƒ.....Similairly she is battering his inflated egoπŸ˜†.....Perfect balance these two, I just love them.....

P.S. Getting back to Shaan and  ' Mein dar gaya tah ' and Kanak calling him nazuk....Well, Kanak is also making him stronger willed and taking him out of the shettled life he has been living....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ sareeta
* hugs*
i saw that i saw that... am in the discussion thread. come na... OMG..
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sareeta & Gaayu...thank God...I thought i was imagine it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think that was Karan teasing Yash for sure...because in the whole scene...it was like them really enjoying the whole playing the prankster thing...and even Khanak picking up the balti and pouring the remaining watrer was too spontaneous and not like acting...it was like take that...I still got you wet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@May and Sareeta...yes..loved the whol pool side scene with that dialogue that Khanak said without any hard feelings adn Shan heard and just reacted inwardly and put it in his mind....loved that there was no melodrama on that at all..thats what I lve about this drama...no melodramtics...or high unnecessaary tension...but...just plain naturalness..
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I klnow!! That raat ko bhi sane nahi date aur subha bhi was soo naughty!! It had too many connotations and i cracked up imagining Krish Di and DD's reaction to that statement!! And his smile wasn't innocent either!! Imagine agar kisi aur ne yeh suna hota to!!! 😲 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Kitna dhindora peete te!! 🀣

Bechari Natasha, be nice guys!! πŸ˜† Though i too feel your irritation, i still feel a little bad for her. Btw, didn't KT look so nice in the sleveless grey tee. 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Sareeta, i noticed that too. they always edit the best stuff from  the coming ups!! Like in the blanket scene way before, it was so much better in the coming up.
Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I demand that they stop editing their coming ups!! 🀣
sareeta thumbnail
Maddy, this time the actual was better than the precap shown yday... notice the subtle gestures and you'll know why I said it!!!