Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan and Geet...both try to save each other from t

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan and Geet...both try to save each other from their respective PASTs...

So girls....in the last couple o days we have a partial admission from Maan on his feelings or the depth of his feelings for Geet, and vise a versa....from her realization to acknowledgment from Geet that Maan may have feelings for her too.

So finally we are at a place when both want the best for the other at the cost to themselves.....
both try to save each other from their respective PASTs...

Maan.....wants to make up for throwing away the flowers that Geet gave him by giving her a rose today, and Geet by looking for a job so that she can put DISTANCE between herself and Maan so save him from her past and her stained future......awwwww...this was so sweet.  

Today's episode was painful to see.....cute to acknowledge....but bittersweet.....as Maan is not able to make up and Give her the ROSE that he is dying to give to her.....in fact...he says something to the effect that because of his dislike for flowers (meaning his PAST)...he doesn't want her to miss out on this happiness....or khushi that she gets from flowers.....

The hurt on his face when he saw rhe news paper and realized that Geet is looking for a new job.....priceless....yeh MUNDA to totally kaam se gaya.....

Now girls....what do you think he will do....revert to the old Angry Young Man and fly of the handle and confront Geet about why she is looking for a new Job.....or will be a new HURT Maan....and mope around.....or maybe ask Geet in but in a different manner(somewhat VULNERABLE)....more subdued manner on why she is leaving him??

what say...what do you think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Wow...52 views and not a single comment.............I must be loosing my touch.....guess this is a BORING topic....sorry girlz!!!😭
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maan and subdued.... baat kuch jami nahi.... he is gonna be sarcastic about it and would try to find out the reason why she wants to leave this job.... we have a very clever tay shana munda on our hands.... not the moping kind of a guy
nrasheed thumbnail
Maan is one unpredictable character, so i cant seem to get a handle on where he's heading, he's all over the map, just when i think this guys gonna get a hold on his life, he flips out again...(sorry lack of a better word isn't coming to me) I'd hedge my bet that he's gonna take the path that will always lead him towards geet, which eventually will lead to a whole can of hurt and pain for them both. If today's episode is any indication of where this show is going, then i'd rather Maan blow up on her again and so round and round the merry go round we go, for the hundred time again...this show is getting a bit to repetitive for me...i just what it to move, i'm tired of the eye popping eye dropping and eye locking senarios.....
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Maan and subdued.... baat kuch jami nahi.... he is gonna be sarcastic about it and would try to find out the reason why she wants to leave this job.... we have a very clever tay shana munda on our hands.... not the moping kind of a guy

Maahi...one never knows.....a few episodes ago...did you think Maan would bring flower(s) for Geet....and die to give it to her...????  Yeh Munda Maan bhi na....he keeps us on our toes too!!!πŸ˜†
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
no no...not a boring topic at all yaar....just still thinking!! Don't know what is going on today....i was soooooooooo desperate to watch the episode....i was hoping for some more sizzling scenes of both today but that did not happen much....on top of that poor Geet feels as though she is not worthy to be with maan.....she feels that she has been stained and has been left with a huge responsibility that she does not have the right to love....

today after soooo long i got really really sad......so i was just left thinkin what will happen in both of their lives?? Especially now that NT and Dev both know that Geet is in fact in Delhi.....

I don't know what to say about today's episode....i loved it and yet i didn't because i wasn't able to get over Friday's episode and was expecting something similar.....to that....but we can't always have our leads romancing now can we?? lol
hmmm i am still contemplating on about my feelins for today's episode...
and yet i am jus depressed because i can't bare to see geet leaving Maan....not yet!! But i know it has to be done....there will be separation and pain.....but this will bring our Maaneet closer.....I just want geet to cry her heart out to Maan sometime soon...at least he knows her past!! I just want Geet to not be able to handle all of the anger she has built up for Dev and all that pain he has put her through....that she just screams it out to Maan....so he knows why geet is the way she is!!

he will defintely be puzzled why geet is distancing herself from him with a new job.....he will be confused and angry as hell.....so i want him to question geet just like how she had questioned him in the elevator when he decided to distance himself...he was close enough to tell her the reason...but this time I want Geet to be geet and i want her to spill the beansπŸ˜†....hope it happens

funny isn't it....after maan admits that he is having some kind of feelins towards geet...the next day he too has a major break down and decides to keep away from her.....

and now Geet has understood her feelings for Maan and much more.and has broken down...and now she is thinkin of distancing herself from Maan....

ahhhhh i am just left thinking what will happen tomorrow?? Wow for the first time ever for a show i am not able to predict what will happen!! It is bothering me to the core.....i was thinkin now to hit up the gym today...but lol seems to me i will have to!
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nrasheed

Maan is one unpredictable character, so i cant seem to get a handle on where he's heading, he's all over the map, just when i think this guys gonna get a hold on his life, he flips out again...(sorry lack of a better word isn't coming to me) I'd hedge my bet that he's gonna take the path that will always lead him towards geet, which eventually will lead to a whole can of hurt and pain for them both. If today's episode is any indication of where this show is going, then i'd rather Maan blow up on her again and so round and round the merry go round we go, for the hundred time again...this show is getting a bit to repetitive for me...i just what it to move, i'm tired of the eye popping eye dropping and eye locking senarios.....

I think a lot of us are ready for the next step....and that is why i think the CVs may progress this.   If you wanted to stop the round and round....what would you expect Maan to do ...to move the story forward???

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

no no...not a boring topic at all yaar....just still thinking!! Don't know what is going on today....i was soooooooooo desperate to watch the episode....i was hoping for some more sizzling scenes of both today but that did not happen much....on top of that poor Geet feels as though she is not worthy to be with maan.....she feels that she has been stained and has been left with a huge responsibility that she does not have the right to love....

today after soooo long i got really really sad......so i was just left thinkin what will happen in both of their lives?? Especially now that NT and Dev both know that Geet is in fact in Delhi.....

I don't know what to say about today's episode....i loved it and yet i didn't because i wasn't able to get over Friday's episode and was expecting something similar.....to that....but we can't always have our leads romancing now can we?? lol
hmmm i am still contemplating on about my feelins for today's episode...
and yet i am jus depressed because i can't bare to see geet leaving Maan....not yet!! But i know it has to be done....there will be separation and pain.....but this will bring our Maaneet closer.....I just want geet to cry her heart out to Maan sometime soon...at least he knows her past!! I just want Geet to not be able to handle all of the anger she has built up for Dev and all that pain he has put her through....that she just screams it out to Maan....so he knows why geet is the way she is!!

he will defintely be puzzled why geet is distancing herself from him with a new job.....he will be confused and angry as hell.....so i want him to question geet just like how she had questioned him in the elevator when he decided to distance himself...he was close enough to tell her the reason...but this time I want Geet to be geet and i want her to spill the beansπŸ˜†....hope it happens

funny isn't it....after maan admits that he is having some kind of feelins towards geet...the next day he too has a major break down and decides to keep away from her.....

and now Geet has understood her feelings for Maan and much more.and has broken down...and now she is thinkin of distancing herself from Maan....

ahhhhh i am just left thinking what will happen tomorrow?? Wow for the first time ever for a show i am not able to predict what will happen!! It is bothering me to the core.....i was thinkin now to hit up the gym today...but lol seems to me i will have to!

Sorry...Can't remember your name......but you have accurately described my feelings too....the rush to have the mystery revealed so she can cry her heart out to Maan.......and he can comfort her to his heart's content......but then on the other hand...i too want to the avoid the inevitable separation......so now I have a double mind again....do i want to move the story forward or do i want to just enjoy the mindless romance and eyelocks between Maneet???These are excellent questions!!!
πŸ˜•
Edited by AKANargis - 13 years ago
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i would LOVE that he somehow finds about Dev and her pregnancy and then accept Geet.. but that seems very far away.. i think there was an article about their third brother's entry right? and that he will help Geet and love her as a sister and all.. so maybe she will just let go of Maan or say words to hurt him so he can let her go and then she works there and.. idk.. πŸ˜† this show can twist everything in just one eps!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Sorry...Can't remember your name......but you have accurately described my feelings too....the rush to have the mystery revealed so she can cry her heart out to Maan.......and he can comfort her to his heart's content......but then on the other hand...i too want to the avoid the inevitable separation......so now I have a double mind again....do i want to move the story forward or do i want to just enjoy the mindless romance and eyelocks between Maneet???These are excellent questions!!!
πŸ˜•

i believe today we are all kind of like this πŸ˜• and this and this🀒😑😭
u got the point.....but the story must move on right?? There will be a separation....something i don't want and yet i do, because i want geet to move away from maan, which is natural considering what she has been through.....and i want the old intelligent Maan back...who will question Geet aggressively as to why she is behaving this way!!! But then it is not always wat we want right....i mean we will get what we want obviously πŸ˜† but not just yet.....all i am sayin is that NOW i am fully prepared after today for the separation, pain, fights.....and more.....i am ready so bring it on....hurry before i change my mind πŸ˜†
-Shivani

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago