Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh god seriously...this new Maan is a killer.....the best part is- he isnt made to look stupid or clownish while doing this, he still looked the regal Maan we know and oh LOVE-like-crazy!! ⭐️

And yeah wen he gets to know of geet trying out for another job---his passionate aggression is what I want to see!!
The shock, the painful twist of the heart, the anger, the confrontation....OMG!! 😍 😍 😍
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ninand

oh god seriously...this new Maan is a killer.....the best part is- he isnt made to look stupid or clownish while doing this, he still looked the regal Maan we know and oh LOVE-like-crazy!! ⭐️

And yeah wen he gets to know of geet trying out for another job---his passionate aggression is what I want to see!!
The shock, the painful twist of the heart, the anger, the confrontation....OMG!! 😍 😍 😍

Same here also...........
Desperately waiting to see the reaction of MSK after knowing that Geet is looking for a new job....
The Passion,Aggresiveness,Poessiveness,Anger,Frustation everything for which MSK is known for will be like a gift for the viewers............so much eager to see how the hot MSK is gonna confess his love for Geet ..........................as he blivs Jo use chahiye so chahiye....he cant take any exception to that...........OMG what an wonderful epi that will be..........
LOL I think that it is rather cute.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
can't wait to see agressive & passionate maan
OMG OMG
eshasrk thumbnail

I am also waiting for Maan to confront Geet abt this new job and where that would lead to....

OMG..........it would be awesome to see the rude, full of attitude & possesive Maan demanding an answer from Geet........in his own MSK way.......
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
distance for sure makes the heart grow fonder!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

distance for sure makes the heart grow fonder!

yups😳
Mallu
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet can give reason of finding a job of becoming MRS Geet Maan K .... as u know its a full time post 24/7....😃😳🤪😍
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chaudhrytm

Geet can give reason of finding a job of becoming MRS Geet Maan K .... as u know its a full time post 24/7....😍

Mrs.MSK😍

Mallu