•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Kyon nakku k saab itne gadhe hain.............
jagtaap dada bilkul sahi bolte ki usse to apne paraye ......ka fark karna nahi aata.........tabhi to wo baar baar biggest 😑😑WITCH (HECATE) πŸ˜ˆ ki baton me aa jata hai...........aur sab kuch bhool jata hai...........what that leaving of gun does it symbolise the victory of 😑😑😑HECATE (kala)...........
πŸ₯±πŸ˜²
πŸ₯±
ITS not her victory... tomorrows episode is yet to come ... 😊 so is his decision.
Seriously, dutta and the creatives are getting on my nerve.  He is the most confused among
the sad lot. I mean Jagtap died for them but  this nut doesn't get it , does he !!

What a waste of an episode....!!!

Originally posted by gillian

Seriously, dutta and the creatives are getting on my nerve.  He is the most confused among
the sad lot. I mean Jagtap died for them but  this nut doesn't get it , does he !!

What a waste of an episode....!!!

Same here also......    😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Edited by IshyMishi - 13 years ago

Oh, but he did get it! It's just that he is shattered. Naku had been taken away from him. Tha would have been bad enough in a normal state of mind, but now that he has just realized what he feels for her, he is vulnerable.

Of course it hurts to hear from Kala all this stuff again, especially in this state. She is rubbing salt- the whole Dead Sea- into raw wounds. But tomorrow she'll get again the shock of her life. He will go after Anna, no doubt on that.

Edited by -Eva- - 13 years ago
pear hecate!!!....ohhh amazing name for kala 🀣 🀣   πŸ€£ 🀣 ..she is truly a horrible witch!!..
seriously, today's episode was wasted...completely.....Dutta is nothing but a bin pande ka Lota....Datta patil ka doosra naam is penda-less patil......any one can say anything and he beleives....Jagtap died...nakusha almost died with him...and yet he believes kala...come on cant you use logic? A woman who could have got out of the car and saved her self chose to die with you....she saved your life many times over...not just once....and yet you dont know what to believe....I think Baaji  is smarter....Baaji actually understands Naku...remember he said ki "yeh ladki jhooti thi ya woh kand hi jootha tha... ..no wonder anna scores over dutta every time!!! A don doesnt just give tough looks he actually is intelligent coz it is the survival of the smartest....Sorry Dutta ji aap to nahin ho smart...Naku ko nahin samajh paye...Jagtap was right...you dont know the difference between apna and paraya...ek chitti aayi and photo aayi and pyar ho gaya hawa....? Abhi to Nakusha ka chehra baaki hai mere dost!!
we waited 3 days 4 2days episode and c wah dey give us kala and supriya and her monkey, kya jodi hai yaar monkey and donkey🀣
Originally posted by chinuji2004

seriously, today's episode was wasted...completely.....Dutta is nothing but a bin pande ka Lota....Datta patil ka doosra naam is penda-less patil......any one can say anything and he beleives....Jagtap died...nakusha almost died with him...and yet he believes kala...come on cant you use logic? A woman who could have got out of the car and saved her self chose to die with you....she saved your life many times over...not just once....and yet you dont know what to believe....I think Baaji  is smarter....Baaji actually understands Naku...remember he said ki "yeh ladki jhooti thi ya woh kand hi jootha tha... ..no wonder anna scores over dutta every time!!! A don doesnt just give tough looks he actually is intelligent coz it is the survival of the smartest....Sorry Dutta ji aap to nahin ho smart...Naku ko nahin samajh paye...Jagtap was right...you dont know the difference between apna and paraya...ek chitti aayi and photo aayi and pyar ho gaya hawa....? Abhi to Nakusha ka chehra baaki hai mere dost!!
lol completely agree at this point he seems to believe anything  (who knows what'll happen tomrrow, but doesnt look good). wheres his brain @??? not the brightest don is he
Originally posted by YPNHKFAN

we waited 3 days 4 2days episode and c wah dey give us kala and supriya and her monkey, kya jodi hai yaar monkey and donkey🀣

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT..................WITH IT OUR COMPLETE BRAINLESS GADHA............OOOOOOO BAPPA HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!!