Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Precap was painful: lage tumse mann ki lagan

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Monday is here! Monday is here!

It cant get better... i dont know if it was the article that said Gurmeet is not feeling too well, that put me off since morning, and i was upset, that, after todays episode, i could actually feel the pain when i saw the precap, just brought tears to my eyes....!!

in just a weekend, the story between our two favorite people has moved up by a few notches. for one, they are open about their feelings for one another now! and bravo geet for taking the call she did... but it was kinda obvious that she will not be able to do what she wants to..

i also watched all the episodes of Geet from the beginning since last night, and i now have a better idea of their relationship!

there was a line which struck me... when i was watching these old episodes... he says, sab kuch mere plan ke hisaab se chalta hai.. aur jo bhi mere plan hissa hota hai, usey mere mutabit chalna padhta hai... toh ab usko ehsaas hone ki hi deri hai... and that is slowly happening...him wanting to give her that rose was a huuuuuuuuuuuge step in their relationship.. and that worried look on his face on realising she may quit...!! ...and with the precap i just died a thousand deaths, because not only is the song one of my all time favorites, the visualisation on them added another meaning, and a new depth to the song...

i hadnt recovered yet from behne de, teri deewani, kehna hi kya... and there is another bomb on us...

i wish gurmeet gets well soon.. let him rest.. but in the meanwhile, i wish, this phase while he is resting, would be monumental in Geet's life in deciding what she wants from life... and realising her feelings...! for now, i am loving the pain! though i cant wait for tomorrow...!1

love,
niha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You explained it all girl i agree with everything u have said and kudos to CVs for portraying the pain and feelings in such an amazing way and offcourse to guru and drashti for such an awsome acting!!
Me too loved the epi to bits specially MSK was too good though Guru sounded sick indeed wish him a speedy recovery!!
Cant wait for the next epi *mann ki lagan* Sighh im so dead😍
This is an amazing moment to understand Geet and for her to get in touch with her feelings. Maan can hide it all he wants but he is acknowledging what he feels even with a rose. I think that their relationship grows when each character grows.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Niha.........u've just expressed the exact what I felt today........its feeling so sad abt the upcoming epis full of pain,agony n sufferings of two true lovers.........I wish MSK will restrain Geet from leaving the job of his secy and going elsewhere....but again that crook NT n Devil Dev are also in search of Geet.........only serious n painful moments of Maaneet gonna come.......
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I too love this song....and CVs are using flashback scenes to still progress the story form Geet's perspective.....very cool.  I hope Gurmeet gets well soon.....can wait to see the promo scenes too....
Armu4eva thumbnail
Totally agree dear..............the CVs r really treating us to some awesome moments...............within a day of 'Kehna hi kya' ...its time for 'Lagi tujhse '  n what a beautiful song...😍 Luv Maneet...n gosh Geets inner turmoil..n her feelings of luv...are coming out so very openly.. luv it...

Tho m sad abt th fact that she wants to leave but sure that  Maan wont let her leave..
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
cv's r usng flashbcks..want new maneet scenes
-honeydew- thumbnail
i know they brought the characters alive today... that shocked expression on his face on realising he may get caught was so funny! he uses his boss's position to his advantage and manages at the last minute... !! And Dhrasti is just getting better by the day.. what do i say about the way, she is portraying the dilemma of a girl, totally in love but cant say it out.. for a second when they showed him giving her the rose and her shouting, i was like shit...! why did she do that.. i breathed a sigh of relief on realising it is a dream!! cant believe i am so into this...

love,
niha

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

You explained it all girl i agree with everything u have said and kudos to CVs for portraying the pain and feelings in such an amazing way and offcourse to guru and drashti for such an awsome acting!!
Me too loved the epi to bits specially MSK was too good though Guru sounded sick indeed wish him a speedy recovery!!
Cant wait for the next epi *mann ki lagan* Sighh im so dead😍

-honeydew- thumbnail
yes, i totally loved the fact that he has become vocal about his feelings for her.. thats what we wanted.. and now, when he realises she will go away, he will try and stop her as best as he can!! that would be interesting to watch... and i am dying to see that happen...

Originally posted by: scorpiangyal

This is an amazing moment to understand Geet and for her to get in touch with her feelings. Maan can hide it all he wants but he is acknowledging what he feels even with a rose. I think that their relationship grows when each character grows.

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u said it all
really geet's feeling are so true...just waitig for the song tomorrow