da gr8 MSK dznt evn knw hoe 2 give a rose 2 a gal

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OH man !!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲
our the great MAAN SINGH KHURNA most eligible bachelor of delhi dznt even knw how to give a flower to a gal........

our poor man πŸ˜†

sade mude ko kuch sikhana padega .....

the handsome,dashing , smart ,genius ,courageous ,gorgeous .
who knws how to" on the chatter box button of geet wen she dznt tok to him " he also knws how to stop her frm not leaving house in mid night ......but dznt knw how to give flower go geet   πŸ˜­

oye boy u shud have put that flower on her desk ...... πŸ˜†

i thnk he needs sum lessons frm me

the rose traveled all over in the office nd finally end up to dustbin yeah frm gng thru its destination

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here............poor Maan ................his first flower of love went to dustbin at last..........is it symbolically shown that in the upcoming tracks these duo will have to suffer a lot for their love?I felt something like that...........
beforesunrise thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

<font color="#003300">Same here............poor Maan ................his first flower of love went to dustbin at last..........is it symbolically shown that in the upcoming tracks these duo will have to suffer a lot for their love?I felt something like that...........</font>

yeah obviously they wud hav to ...........:(

but i dnt mind cuz i knw these cvs wont repeat mistakes of other serial nd unit them at the end cuz frm start they have been showing a bonding between maneet
Armu4eva thumbnail
Seriously.. i was laughing my heart out when the Rose got exposed..πŸ˜† good he stopped  Sasha in time warna.. Boss ke NAPAK irade sabko pata chal jate..🀣

Bechara Maan...doesnt knw how to give  a ROSE to a ROSE
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh how I wish that they do not suffer ............par kya karen story ko agey badhane ke liye kuchh drama toh karna padega...but I too agreed with you that the CVs should nt repeat the same purana mistakes of other shows like EKapoor and at the end of 3-4 years they'll unite with number of children of diff father n mother......I really dont want them to get separate from each other....but what abt Geet's application for other job????
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awwww.... he is such a darling... he dint know how to give it to her.. the great MSK!! couldnt give a girl of his choice a rose... but it just shows the weakening effect she has on him!
Hey was hilarious trying to give it to her and his imagination of what she would do was so funny! LOL
beforesunrise thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiangyal

Hey was hilarious trying to give it to her and his imagination of what she would do was so funny! LOL

once i thot it wz really maybe geet is dng it purposely so that MK will hate her for this nd will stay way frm her so that he wont be hurt in future by knowing the truth as she was worried

" i can take all this pain but nt MK " until i heard adi's luf .....then i wz relaxed
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🀣it was so funny!! i was shouting PLEASE MAAN JUST GIVE IT TO HER and felt seriously like i'd get in there and give the rose instead 🀣

but i loved how it was done, for a man that told everyone that he HATES roses and actually dares to take a rose and THINKS about giving it to GEET!! wohaaa πŸ˜† Maan Singh Khuraana has never changed and will never change indeed πŸ˜†
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually na i feel bad for the rose more than MK. kitna beautiful rose tha. i wish they wud give it to me instead of throwing it away.πŸ˜” poor rose.