Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I guess the moms, who have a vast experience watching tele serial by Kekta have been scarred for life. They always think the men are stupid coz the leading ladies need to be glorified πŸ˜•

I guess all moms r in 4 a surprise this time ..............coz its Dutta & not sum Kekta hero ....!

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Naku pics with the mawali ......arrrgghhh ..ye soch hi kitna darawna hai ....
Yh .... agree ..the next track they r planning is of color revelation ..... 
It luks like CVs r planning on the MU track also with kala already poisoning his mind ...nw he is gonna b confused ..!

for a sec i thought it was Naku and More...πŸ˜†

I dont know why but this time i feel there wont be any MU.. yes, Dutta will feel hurt and betrayed coz Naku didnt tell him earlier.. but somehow i dont think Dutta will hate Naku.. probably due to this there will a separation track.. in which Dutta will realize Naku's importance in his life.. he will miss her..

well let's see.. CV's always surprise us.. and Mishal did say something big will happen once the face is revealed.. good thing or bad.. let's wait and watch.. πŸ˜†

nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

I am wondering why dutta is again thinking in his mind all the past events... supriya, the letter, nakku's so called involvement..he has already thought about all these while in jungle and though nakku's innocence is not proved yet, he has come into a conclusion that nakku loves him truly and he himself also feeling it...
i know kala is stirring again all these thoughts in him.. but i fear now that dutta might get little affected by all these.. however he will surely go to rescue nakku.. but i don't want him to go just because of his responsibility of bringing nakku back to her mother safetly.. but it should be because of his love towards her..

he is thinking abt supriya coz he cannot forget the past in one go..abhi bhi dil ke ghaw baaki hain yaar..dont worry!!..
ok at any point did u feel dutta was doubting on nakku????NO he wasnt...he was still fighting with his own mind...by saying all this kala just freshened up his memory..nothing else..responsibility is not just the reason y he will go..he is 100% sure that nakku is innocent and he will go to save her..she is his love..

firstly he would never let anna hurt a woman who has nothing to do with their enmity...
and most importantly nakku is his love...and deep down in his heart he has chosen her and is considering her as his wife.Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
dhlgirl thumbnail
I'm so pissed - wat the heck just happened?????? I can't believe he gets carried away so much that he doesn't go with his instincts.

My hubby surprised me with gifts galore for my bday tom and all I could think was Dutta and Kala convo----- AAaaaahhhh!!!!!!
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i know...god forbid the show wont run if they dont show kala poisoning dutta's mind

how i wished he had just put the gun on her head and told her to keep quiet
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I so wanted to take the gun from Dutta and shoot her myself.
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I guess the moms, who have a vast experience watching tele serial by Kekta have been scarred for life. They always think the men are stupid coz the leading ladies need to be glorified πŸ˜•

dont know abt other mums but my mom nearly keeps on predicting every serial..... she right all the time execpt LTL... she can never guess the track....lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the cv's of LTL are a bunch of intelligent pple....πŸ‘
Edited by Anshika_1692 - 13 years ago
left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

well I really dont think kala can stop dutta this time.....but I guess he threw the weapon because he told anna he will come nihattaπŸ˜†

hey Megha even i thought tat. I thought that maybe Kala's provocation will make him go alone without weapons or guards. jst his way of hurting himself rather than others but then the article did mention tat Dutta wil go with proepr plan. so dunno
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How come Dutta doesn't see her sister's tactics... reading someone's private mail... snooping around is not what normal people do... he should firstly get suspicious on Kala
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshika_1692

dont know abt other mums but my mom nearly keeps on predicting every serial..... she right all the time execpt LTL... she can never guess the track....lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the cv's of LTL are a bunch of intelligent pple....πŸ‘

hey.....thats what also happen with my mom...........she guesses the tracks of every other serial but fails at LTL........thats why she's more pissed up...........i dnt understand why these mom needs a formula drama.......😑