Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kala poisoning Dutta again ..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Whoa ......mawali & sups got married ....😆

That Kala showed their marriage pix to Dutta ..she is poisoning his mind again ...
she even got a fake letter ....😲

I hope Dutta doesn't behave like a gadha .....
waise 4 one moment I thought he would just shoot her down with his rifle .....😆
 she was just within his range .....
kitna maza aayega .....!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tht woman wil neva change...
ltl is so unpredictable..i neva thought they wud use Supriya-ravi issue to prevent dutta...i hpe he duznt fal for the trap agen...it seems very unlikely tht he wud--he's started trustin naku agen
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

ltl is so unpredictable..i neva thought they wud use Supriya-ravi issue to prevent dutta...i hpe he duznt fal for the trap agen...it seems very unlikely tht he wud--he's started trustin naku agen

I don think he will fall 4 her this time .....
But it sure was a drag epi .... showed lots of Sups flashbaks ....!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Leh! They got married!?! And here I thought Supriya would see past the button-popping shirts and come to her senses. *sigh* I guess some women deserve to be with guys like mavali! 🤣

Before Dutta starts seeing red at the sight of that picture, I hope he stops and thinks WHY the mavali and Supriya are even in contact with Kala still!! 🤣 And then he better stop and think that mavali-Supriya's marriage is not related in any ways with Nakku's kidnapping.

*sigh* I do have to hand it to Kala - if the jungle hadn't "shant" Dutta then this brutal reminder of that blow to his ego might have worked brilliantly to hinder him from helping Nakku. But she doesn't know out Jagtap Dada's jadu and she was blind sided here. Round one goes to Nakku here! 😆 Well played by Kala though..
IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

In today's episode he is trapped, lets see wat happens tomorrow
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Leh! They got married!?! And here I thought Supriya would see past the button-popping shirts and come to her senses. *sigh* I guess some women deserve to be with guys like mavali! 🤣

Before Dutta starts seeing red at the sight of that picture, I hope he stops and thinks WHY the mavali and Supriya are even in contact with Kala still!! 🤣 And then he better stop and think that mavali-Supriya's marriage is not related in any ways with Nakku's kidnapping.

*sigh* I do have to hand it to Kala - if the jungle hadn't "shant" Dutta then this brutal reminder of that blow to his ego might have worked brilliantly to hinder him from helping Nakku. But she doesn't know out Jagtap Dada's jadu and she was blind sided here. Round one goes to Nakku here! 😆 Well played by Kala though..

yup they sure got .... u should hav seen the pix ...
😆.
they sent Kala a full album of their marriage ........ har angle k pix thay .....🤣

they just dragged the epi ...... left it at a cliff hanger luking like kala had succeeded ....
ye to kal pata chale ga ....!

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankz shabz.....am glad supz mavali r married...😆nw v wont hav a stupid track ver supz triez to create misundrstandng bet tasha...!! btw dutta iz bak wth a bang as gadha.😕.omg i wish he waz in jungle...once he iz bak 2 PN he turned a complete gadha...!!😭 poor naku...!! Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waht the hell just happened tonight .. i was full on enjoying Dutta and his speech with his Army when KALAVATI entered with this Fake letter ... What the hell was that???? and why she kept mentioning abt the BALCK andhy!! and nakusha's changing colors thingy again and again !!! another misunderstanding on our way???? cant they just leave dutta ALONE!!!

i so wished he killed kala tai right away .. anyways ... i really need to watch those scenes again .. MR was FANTASTIC ASUSUAL! the only saving grace tonight was his stupendous acting!!

KALA VATI and those BAKWAS pictures spoiled the fun for me
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you..

As soon as my mum saw kala showing dutta the pics and letter she was like this guy is not goin to go.....
and during the break we kinda had a bet....
i said dutta will never believe that stupid kala....
and mum said he wont go....
why did dutta put his big rifle down.... he should have utilized it there itself by shooting that kala....

arghhhhhh.....😡😡😡😡

Dutta better go and save nakku...

Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshyMishi

In today's episode he is trapped, lets see wat happens tomorrow

he wont fall 4 her this time ....cant make the same mistake twice ....
warna jungle track ka koi faida nahi .....!
😆