Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

9th Aug:Maans Mission ROSE:Lagi tumse man ki lagan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet sitting at the place she was standing n remembering all hoshiarpur scenes n meeting maan in delhi.......n she says.....that when a girl feels emotions for a guy...she feels happy but i m crying coz i lost the right to b happy....n is crying..

She prays to Babaji.. why after giving this reponsibility u are making me feel all this..n that i hv to fight my battles alone.. then why my heart feels for Maan sir...

Says..i m neither married..n nor single..n that i hv to handle...all this alone..n says maan wont b able to handle all this..n  says before maan feels anything i shld leave...n says  i need to think from head..not heart n move away from maan

Geet drying her hair in the house balcony n Maan sees n Mahi plays.. Maan says.. why i feel like losing... n i dun mind losing to myself...

Geet sees a white rose in th balcony garden...Maneet eyelock..wit Doves flying...πŸ˜† Mali breaks rose n shows Geeet ..but she leaves.. Maan holding rose n remembering how he had refused roses.... from Geet....n Maan says... i dun want Geet to feel sad about the rose..n Maan decides to give Geet a rose...n says... dun feel weird coz ur giving her a rose not hugging her..

Geet holding chapal in her hand n newspaper...n Maan hides the rose..n Geet is ruing as to why Maan is early here..n Maan says..i dunno what this girl is thinking n decides to give the rose to Geet..n Maan says i need to tk her to the bedrom n give her th rose..

Maneet face to face.. but Maan loses nerve n not able to give rose..n then says to Geet where is th flower vase n says.. i want to give the rose..n stops..n office guys  enter..

Geet searching for a job in a paper..n Maan thnks.. i shld just give the rose....since office is mine.. phool is mine..so why worry...πŸ˜† Maan approaches Geet.... n DREAMS of shows the rose.. n Geet is shouting on Maan...how dare u..... n ur thinking all wrong stuff..n Maan is stunned n whole ofice looks..

Maan gets demotivated of his dream.. n so dun dare to give the rose...

NTs phone buzzing.. Dev answers n finds out that NT knws of  Geet..😲

Geet says...babaji.. if Maan finds out abt the job i m trying.. then he will b raising a storm...n Maan thnks.. i hv to give the rose...πŸ˜†  Geet sees Maan holding the same paper which had the job ad

While Geet comes to sign a file from Maan.. maan hides th rose in the file.n Sasha comes to tk the file...πŸ˜† gives to Tasha n goes to Adi..n he gives to GEET....πŸ˜† ... Geet while coming to give the file dashes wit Tasha..n the rose falls...n everyone is shocked.....

Sasha says some ppl dont learn from their mistake n Sasha tells Geet... dun u knw that Maan hates rose.. n Geet says...file was given by Adi..n Adi says..that file given by Tasha..n Tasha says Sasha has given...n Maan shouts n says....Stop this discussion n Sasha cuts him n says.. Geet pick the rose n throw in dustbin n Geet throws in dustbin.. Maan closes eyes in frustration..

Maan sees Geet hvng encircled the ad...she had called for the job n thinks..tht Geet is looking for another job....n is shocked..😲

Precap- Geets dupatta stuck in a flower branch n she thinks of Maan removing it...n 'Lagan lagi tumse man ki laga' plays... Geet wearing ORANGE suit....

Link (md410)

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=241508  part 1

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=241532 part 2

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=241561 part 3

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=241619 part 4

Link (maddy1973)

Link (nadiya26)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey you are back with your live updates. πŸ‘ Thanks so much dear! πŸ€—

Finally the weekend long wait is over πŸ‘πŸΌ
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for da update I ws waiting for u.... thank you so much!!!!πŸ€—
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg thank you dear Armu! Was impatiently waiting till the time for your post πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Geet πŸ˜”
I feel bad for Geet. I knew this would happen. My heart goes out to her.
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pehla hi scene itna sad 😭

Waiting for more live updates and hoping today gets better for Geet.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the live update.

So far it good start, geet is too late cause maan is already in love with you.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks alot Armu4everπŸ€—
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 dis..ur a lifesaver..
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5