My Baby Veeya Dream !!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago

My Baby Veeya Dream

After coming to the forum a couple of months back I found there are a lot of dreaming going on. So I thought I will also share a wonderful dream. But unlike many other dreams I will not torture with non-sensical elaboration. Our esteemed members are intelligent enough to make out most of the things. So here goes'My Baby Veeya Dream for you guys and girls too''

After my poor baby Tappu is completely made nanga (exposing of her deeds) first by the SP regarding her role in the death of Vansh and then revelation of Ichha regarding the murder attempt on her planned both by Sid and Tappu and subsequent swapping of letters to make the life of Vansh hell my poor Baby Tappu is driven out both Bundela and Thakur house. With this Jogi Thakur will have a massive heart attack (note: the earlier one was also caused by Tappu Baba's acts). When my poor Tappu Baba will go to see him in the hospital and say 'Papa' Jogi Thakur will say, "Divya yeh kaun hai. Hum nahin jante'. When Tappu says, "Hum aapka beti hain" to Jogi Thakur will tell, "Damini, inse keh do ki Hamara baas ek hi beti hai jiska naam Ichha hai. Hamara dusri beti kab ki mar chooki hai".

Hearing this my poor Tappu Baba will walk away to the hospital wandering on the street thinking where to go as she was already deserved by the Bundelas too'.in the mean time a white saree clad woman walks by and seeing her condition she sympathises'.when my Poor Tappu says she has no homes to go for the woman who is an NGO worker takes her to a SWADHAR HOME (a destitute home supported by Govt. of India and run by NGOs) and tells her that I understand your agony'there are many women who are staying here who are dumped by their families'.

So now Tappu Baba is spending her time in the Swadhar Home doing all her daily chores herself, sweeping the floor of the house, cooking for self and inmates'.she does not have any option as she had already sold off her jewellery'..

During her stay in the Swadhar home, she keeps in regular contact with Nani and informs her that she is pregnant and does not want to carry this pregnancy. Hearing this Nani tells her that "yeh to badi subh khabar hai. Ek aurat ke liye isse bada hatiar ho hi nahi sakta. Ab dekhna Tappu beti  Veer kaise tumhari age piche dum halata hua ghumenge. Bas aap apni aur honewali bachhe ka khayal rakhiy ga. Baki hum par chood do."

This news spreads in the Swadhar Homes and the matron takes her to the Municipality Hospital for check up where she gets the first TT injection and her quota of 100 IFA tablets. When the doctor says the precautions to be taken and consumption of IFA tablets (with pungent smell) Tappu will in her usual style, "Bachha paida karna itna taklif ka kam hai. Humain agar malum hota to Nani ko bina bataye iska kaam tamam kar deti. Aise bhi yeh kaun sa pyaar ki Nishani hai. Yeh to rape ki Nishani Hai." Chaliye dekhte hain, ki age kya socha hi nani ne hamari liye.

After a couple of months Nani visits her to see Tappu Baba's sufferings and assures that ab to apki dukh ke din khatam ho gaya hey betiya. He informs that both Bundela aur Thakur khandan milke Veer aur Ichha ki Shaddi kar rahe hain. To aap thik phere se pehle pahunch jayie. So hearing this Tappu khilliphies and says to herself, "Aap tum kahan jaoge kutte (directed at Veer) humein ghar se nikala tha'aab dekno tumhein main kaise kutte ki tarah nachati hoon'.Aapko Nahin maloom hum Tapasaya Thakur Hain"

So on the wedding day, my poor Tappu reaches the mandap at Jogi's house just before the Phere and announces "Roko". Perhaps apna Veer ne for the first time had an inkling of this nautanki. So without any surprise he asks, "kyon".

Tappu- Kyon ke hum apka bachhe ki maa bane wali hoon (oldest hindi film dialogue).

Veer- to (means so what)

Tappu ' Aap ye shadi nahin kar sakte

Veer- Tum do do khun kar sakti ho, mere bhai ki jaan bhi le sakti ho, aur main ek shaadi nahin kar sakta?

Tappu- Hum aap ki patni hain, Veer

Veer- Patni'patni ka matlab bhi janti ho tum? Pehle patni ka matlab humein samjaho, phir hum sochenge ki tum patni kehlane ki laayak hai ki nahin...

Hearing this Tappu fumbles and trying to find a definition.

Seeing this discomfort Veer says, jisko patni ka matlab nahin mallom, who chali patni banne'..ab dafa ho jayo meri nazron se''

Hearing this Mai (stupidest of them all) jumps in and embraces her'..Tapasay tum pehle kyon nahin batai''

Tapasya- Veer humko itna nafrat karte hain ki humne thik nahin samjha batane ke liye.

With these words Mai melts like a butter and announces that as her Bahu is going to be a mother and she is going to be dadima Veer-Ichha marriage cannot happen. Ichha bhi apni dosti ki prem se mana kar deti Veer se shadi karne ke liya.......

Furios over this Nautanki Veer says,

"Bhad me jao tum dono behne'..ek to chhal, dhoka ki devi to dusri chali thi balidan ki devi banne." Ichha tries to calm down by her usual dialogue "Veer, Veer, Veer (remember the way she used to call Vansh...Vansh...).

Veer says, "O.k. this marriage will not happen'.Mai tumhein tumhari bahu chahiye na. Tapasaya ko tum apni ghar le jao Tumhari saath. Tum sauk se dadi banna, par humein baap banne ki ummeed bhi mat rakhna. Aur haan, is baar mein yahin se Ghar chood kar hamesa ke liya ja rahaonn'jab bhi hamri jarrot hai, bula lena'.a jaunga tumahri, pitaji or Dadaji ki seva karne, par baap banne ke liye nahin'"

When he was about to leave removing his pagdi, Ichha comes in front of Veer to plead to accept Tapasya. Hearing this Veer with folded hands, tears rolling down his cheeks says to Ichha, "Hum tumhein pyyar karte the, karte hain aur jindegi bhar karta rahoonga. Agar tumhin humse shaddi nahin karna hey to mat karo. Par yeh haq humne tumhen nahin diya ki hum shadi karenge ki nahin ya phir kiske saath karenge."

And Veer goes out of  the house walking alone'..

After Veer goes away everybody goes back to their respective place'.even Mai walks back and when Tapasay bows down to take her blessings with that twisted lips instead of giving her blessings Mai says, "Agar beta hi nahin raha to pota le ke kya karenge? Tapasya, Tum kisiki bhi nahin ho sake'ise bada aapman ek aurat ke liye kya ho sakta hai'..humse kuch umeed mat rakhna. Jahan bhi raho sukhi raho' par badi hone ki naate hum bas itna kehna chahoongi ki kisiko jaan bujh kar thes mat pahochana.  sidha dil pe lag jati hai aur baddua lag jati hai -------tumhein meri bade bete Vansh aur badi bahu Ichha ki aah laag gayi''.tum kabhi sukhi nahin reh payoge" Mai walks away with a heavy heart'..

Predictably, my poor baby Tappu gives a twisted lip movement and asks Nani (the only person left now) aab hum kya karenge'..to Nani ne phir samjhati hai, himmat mat harna bete, bachha ko to aane dijiye, phir dekhna ki Nani kya karti hay'"

With a plastic smile on her lips Tappu baba leaves for her Swadhar home'.the only place for her to live now..

After a couple of months labour starts and Tappu Bitiya is whisked away to Municipality Hospital where the Matron of the Swadhar Home could not find a bed for her'.so she was lying on the floor on a dirty mat as the doctor was too busy the Matron calls a dai maa to deliver the baby''

in the meantime Nani reaches there and seeing my poor Tappu Baba delivering on the floor says to herself'..Ram hi Rakhe'..yahan se uthakar to Tappu baba ko Divya ki jholi mein daal diya tha aur Takur ki asli bete ko bech diya tha'bechairi ko jahan se uthaya tha Ramji ne wohin pe le aye'..Aab is Tappu bitiya ko to Ram hi Rakhe"

After delivering the baby Tappu baba refuses to give her the colostrums feeding (the first dose of mother's milk) as it will ruin her beauty. so devoid of the first right, the child has to do with a few drops of water from the Municipality tape.and I wonder how cruel a mother can be to deny the elixir (mother's milk) to her child. par yeh to apna Tappu Baba hai.

After discharge from the hospital after four hours, Tappu comes back to the Swadhar Home and a grand celebration is done by the inmates to celebrate the Rape Ki Nishani with vada pao'.(Swadhar Home main Tappu baba kahan se lati Vanilla-chocolate cake)'..the Matron kept the name of the child Surpanakha (as she had already done a little research on Tappu's life and times)

Now Tappu Baba is waiting for her turn to hit back at the Bundela's with this Rape ki Nishani with a vengeance'..

So this was my first exhaustive dream of our little Veeya Baby'..and Tappu ki Maa Baane ki Sacch.

Hope I have not taken much of your precious time. Hope this is a worthy for your time spent'.

Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
touching!! 😭 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ~~~~

touching!! πŸ˜†

I wanted to make you laugh....seems yu did not like my Dream.....
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lambooo

I wanted to make you laugh....seems yu did not like my Dream.....

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

wen did i say mujhe aapka dream acha nai laga?? aur maine kab nahi hasa?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: morel

🀣 Kash aise hota πŸ˜”

kuch aisa hi hoga....ya hona chahiye.....
seems there are not many takers of my Baby Veya Dream!!!
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u havnt written nanis dialogue.......ram hi rakheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i loved this sentence

Veer- Tum do do khun kar sakti ho, mere bhai ki jaan bhi le sakti ho, aur main ek shaadi nahin kar sakta?

im in office n laughing my heart outtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is sooooo goooooooooooodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
So Tapu had a Surpanakha πŸ˜†
Not bad at all. Btw ru going to have a next part of d dream ?
shivani9 thumbnail
Just Logged in to say a hello Lambooji, I will catch up with ur dream today evening( ~18.00 hrs GMT). Have a good day
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣

hillarious one!!!!!  Thanks for taking time and entertaining us. Great post with great title my tapu baby...............
Edited by mkdeepaa - 13 years ago