Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Abbay Needs to work with good actress. Sonam fell flat on her face when it comes to matching his awesome performance in Aisha. He was so natural. Same with Deepika, she will fall flat on her face with her bad acting. He needs to work with that girl again from Dev D she is a good actress :P
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet coco

zaru...you only want abhay for yourself, na?!! LOL!!! No but even I'm a little bias towards SonAbhay!!! But deepika and abhay...both habe cute dimples...just image how cute they look together...just try to imagine zaru!!

haha hetal!! I love sona Abhay!! Their chemistry is sooo😍 I am waiting for their upcoming projects. hopefully SOON!!😳
I don't like Abhay+mainstream heroines....in general....
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

haha hetal!! I love sona Abhay!! Their chemistry is sooo😍 I am waiting for their upcoming projects. hopefully SOON!!😳

they're the cutest...off and on screen!!!!!😃
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Abbay Needs to work with good actress. Sonam fell flat on her face when it comes to matching his awesome performance in Aisha. He was so natural. Same with Deepika, she will fall flat on her face with her bad acting. He needs to work with that girl again from Dev D she is a good actress :P

well yes Deepika needs to improve.I m sure she will as her acting in KCK was far better than BAH.Also working with talented actor will only help her for improvisation

And @ others pls just cos Abhay had good chemistry with Sonam doesnt mean he will only work with her.Personally I have liked his pairing 'with all co-stars.He is not some private property lol.Moreover he loves to experiment so I doubt he will stuck around with 1 heroine.I just dont want him to b tagged as a parallel cinema actor 🥱  want him to do more mainstream projects which are ofcourse interesting!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: kattyluv

well yes Deepika needs to improve.I m sure she will as her acting in KCK was far better than BAH.Also working with talented actor will only help her for improvisation

And @ others pls just cos Abhay had good chemistry with Sonam doesnt mean he will only work with her.Personally I have liked his pairing 'with all co-stars.He is not some private property lol.Moreover he loves to experiment so I doubt he will stuck around with 1 heroine.I just dont want him to b tagged as a parallel cinema actor 🥱  want him to do more mainstream projects which are ofcourse interesting!

I agree w/everything you said!!! I so want him to do more commercial cinema...i love abhay in any movie and w/any actress!!! As for Sona pairing...just having fun sweetie!!😃
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the Sonam Abhay chemistry, and i tend to lean more towards being a Sonam fan since early on, but i still think Deepika's definitley a better actress. She may be young and still have her good looks getting her movies, but she is more a woman than a girl, in the same way that regardless of Abhay's charm he thinks more like a man than a boy. I think this factor thats in both of them might put them together for a movie.

Then again, i think abhay has more charisma and acting talent in one finger than most of our actors do, and he could adapt to any heroine and make them comfortable. and to whoever said he was best with the girl in Dev.D, i have to agree, he was phenomenal with Mahi Gill, not to mention how he even made his relationship with kalki (Chanda) on screen believable and attractive.

dormantdreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

NO! NEVER! haha

As much as I would like Abhay and Sonam to be together in every movie possible, that's obviously not going to happen :-(  (But I still want to do many many movies together teehee.)They both wanna work with as many new people as possible. So yeah it be nice to see him and Deepika together, both have cute dimples lol.
But yeah, Abhay is such a good actor, he can create convincing chemistry with anyone. And I would also like him to do 'mainstream' movies, and see more of him in general. 😍
wida thumbnail
hmm nahh
..hmm dont know

i want sonam abhi movieeess loved their chemistry just rockingg
Edited by wida - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pratibha-

As much as I would like Abhay and Sonam to be together in every movie possible, that's obviously not going to happen :-(  (But I still want to do many many movies together teehee.)They both wanna work with as many new people as possible. So yeah it be nice to see him and Deepika together, both have cute dimples lol.
But yeah, Abhay is such a good actor, he can create convincing chemistry with anyone. And I would also like him to do 'mainstream' movies, and see more of him in general. 😍

well said prats!!! I agree...ppl do more mainstream movies abhay!!! Actaully I really wanna see him so an out and out masala commercial very very very filmy romantic film...like a DDLJ or KKHH type film!! I don't see Abhay doing the whole dancing around trees bit, but it would be nice to see him that avatar!!!

Yeah even i'm a little bias towards sonabhay...such b/c AA is still on my mind!!!