Tu maa hai uski......Dadaji to RB

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i know.........the name in my topic...mite generate a squirm in u.........a shrug of ur shoulders...but plz........for a moment............keep that aside...😊

As RB entered Dadajis room today under the pretext of giving him some meds....she was shuffling thru his drawers.....the pillows..............et all................the look of a SEEKER was there in her eyes............n the visible sadness of not finding  what she was seeking was so very evident..

Dadaji...watched her quitely....rather thru the corner of his eyes..............n after a while...when she did find a letter..............wit the name...she so much as culdn bear to take....she heaved a sigh of relief.......!! But alas..............Dadaji......burst her bubble...saying... 'Its a very old letter of DEEPAK'

The mention...of Deepaks name..got a glint of wariness in RBs eyes... but nevertheless Dadaji asked her to speak out his name n express her concern....!! RB said....'Where is he...atleast he culd hv written a line..not to me...but to u...'

Dadaji said...........after what u hv done.....do u knw..how much he has been pained..?? Why dont u luv him?? Why dont u accept him as a blessing from God....as ur purpose to live life...once again..😛

RB...cried n said....what do i do.. i hv tried my best to accept him...but alas his face....i cant forget... n Dadaji said.................more than his face...its his heart thats important......n that heart beats wit his MAAs name all th while.............Just embrace him.......kyunki....

Tu Maa hai uski..........to... tujhe maa nahi kahega............to kise kahega.........😊

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am personally sick & tired of Radha buva's track. I want to see more of Suhana & Ishan.
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope 89

I am personally sick & tired of Radha buva's track. I want to see more of Suhana & Ishan.

I too agree. I mean I get the whole track of her being depressed and all, but they are just over doing it all. I think they just need a filler but uuurrggghhh I wish they would stop the RB stuff!!

Anyway, like always thank Armu love!! :) Cant wait for the whole synopsis :)

Hugs👏
Armu4eva thumbnail

Well dun worry dear... Sushaan are there in todays epi for the major part of it....😛
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuggy_ash

I too agree. I mean I get the whole track of her being depressed and all, but they are just over doing it all. I think they just need a filler but uuurrggghhh I wish they would stop the RB stuff!!

Hugs👏

Hey sweets...............well i wuldn say the track is a filler.....its needed coz the RB-Deepak issue is still not resolved..n well i found todays RB track far better than the past..........😛 nevertheless... Sushaan as always were the star of the epi...😳

HUGs back to u babes...🤗

Originally posted by: zuggy_ash

Hugs👏

I guess SGP is more than just Sushaan....Just Suhana and ishaan wouldn't have made up the whole sasural...Its the members of the kashyap Family who completes the sasural and adds fragrance to the story...that is why every charachter should be given equal screen space and  track..coz its about a Sasural and not a Love Story...and I kinda like it...I ambored seeing only love birds on TV and the supporting cast just complimenting for the background in serials these days....Its like a breath of fresh air...and even the actors acting get ample screen space...One of the many reasons I adore mr.ravi ojha and Mrs.Mitali Bhattacharya..the CV's of SGP!!...it was just my two cents though :)
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

I guess SGP is more than just Sushaan....Just Suhana and ishaan wouldn't have made up the whole sasural...Its the members of the kashyap Family who completes the sasural and adds fragrance to the story...that is why every charachter should be given equal screen space and  track..coz its about a Sasural and not a Love Story...and I kinda like it...I ambored seeing only love birds on TV and the supporting cast just complimenting for the background in serials these days....Its like a breath of fresh air...and even the actors acting get ample screen space...One of the many reasons I adore mr.ravi ojha and Mrs.Mitali Bhattacharya..the CV's of SGP!!...it was just my two cents though :)

I second it totally.............i want a completion to the RB-Deepak track.....😳😳😳 n seems we shld have one......soon enouf...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

I completely agree to what you have written. If it was only about Suhaana and Ishaan, I would have lost interest in this show long time back. The family members and the moments, even the smallest ones, keep me still hooked on to this show.

Loved dada jee and RB scene today ... the anxiety and concern clearly visible of a mother, and this happened because the son distanced himself for a while.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the scene was really nice...but i felt it was kind off included in the middle..suddenly...

anyways...the track of RB-Deepak will not and should not end that soon IMO..cos that wont happen iin real life...it will take time and u need the right situation and other right things happening for a happy ending..which we shud wait and see...
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOL to each his own, I guess ...

I am personally sick of Star Plus treating other actors apart from the lead pairs as side kicks with no interesting background stories or anything else that will lend itself to an interesting plot. I am sick of all serials that show the lead pair in LOWE within two months of its conception. And then a series of trip/fall/catch, flying dupattas artistically landing on the leads heads, breakup and makeup routines, memory loss, rebirth, bringing back a dead character etc.... I am sick of the serials that have the hawtness and passion that is oh-so fake that it drives common people to do desperate things.

For that part I thank SGP to be refreshingly different.

Nice post Tanu 😉