Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Farzana - Come on yaar! Dont stoop to their level...respect the IF rules and the actors even if you dont like them...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RaatkiRani

I'm not dedicating my life to writing about him - clearly you need to learn the meaning of the word dedication!
In any case.. there have been enough people to message and agree with me.. so that's all that matters :)

and clearly u need to the meaning of RESPECT ie respecting actor's personal lives.... and anyhow all those who agree wiz u r KARAN WAHI 's fan ie SID and clearly dont like armaan ie KSG ................. do correct mi if am wrong... unless u think am too CLOSE minded for suggestions Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
RaatkiRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
k so clearly a post like this is useless because:
1) people are incredibly jumpy
2) they attack anyone and everyone with an opinion including other posters
3) it just shows that even a forum is censored in part despite there being no foul language or unnecessary abuse

To all those who responded decently - thanks and good on you - it shows that you are in the minority BUT you will make it in life because you are open-minded and you have the ability to listen and debate like and EDUCATED individual.

To the rest of ya - good luck and good riddance :)
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

look dude please stop this nonsense.... u first of all have no idea wat happened in their marrigae....secondly u have no right to talk about some1's personal life.....  its their business not yours.... keep commenting on characters please rather than personal life
ps only thing i agree wiz u is zat he a gr8 actor...............

agreee wid u,...
v dont knw mch bout dere marrige n ol..den y r u bashng him.....i mean u shuld stop makng posts on d personal lifes of d characters..
n i only agreee wid u on d fact dat hez indeed d gr888st actor
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u dont hav any ryt to talk abt his personal life just njoy his work not his personal life there are many superstars who hav done these kind of things .  if u want xamples then 1st is amir khan 2nd is amitabh bachan 3rd is salman khan u want more ? so y u are blaming only him its his life he will decide what to do. did he dome anything wrong to u if not then shut up
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: farzanairani

Jatin@ Then i suppose PC is the biggest loosers hosting the show.

Common men dont get J just because your shit actor which i flush out daily in the morning was not called in for a show.

I'm Extremely Happy that KW is not in KKK3.😛
I'm Proudly Excited That KW is not in these Cheap show.😛
KW is a winner and he does'nt need to participate in such Yuck shows.😛

As far as Piggy Chops is Concerned,she should Focus on Anjaana Anjaani otherwise it would be an Anjaana Anjaani on the Box Office.😆
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
RaatkiRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

</div>

<div>
and clearly u need to the meaning of RESPECT ie respecting actor's personal lives.... and anyhow all those who agree wiz u r KARAN WAHI 's fan ie SID and clearly dont like armaan is KSG ................. do correct mi if am wrong... unless u think am too CLOSE minded for suggestions

1) respect is earned! not given!
2) I am not a KAran wahi fan.. he is cute and all but as an actor and as a looker - I prefer KSG.
3) I already mentioned earlier.. that as an actor he is good, as a human he is despicable
4) read carefully and don't jump to unnecessary conclusions - you come across as being illiterate and ignorant!
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys....This topic is not worth our two cents.....By commenting we are giving more encouragement to such topics....just stop commenting this topic has already been reported will get closed soon....
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JATINTHAKKAR@ hey i did not even mentioned KW name here. oh so your favourite is KW,  
Cheap show haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, It requires Talent hunny atleast to cross the first level
FOr every fans there actor is a winner so for us its KSG when you cant hear anything agaisnt KW then how can we

Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 u guys r not getting scenes to bash him as armaan............so aadat se majboor character nahi to actor hi sahi😡

Edited by dmgfanrox - 13 years ago