Dill Mill Gaye

good actor, horrible human and role model - Page 2

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Divz-

Look...If u don't even had a piece of cake of truth then its better not to eat it!!!

Else...Eveyrone has its own opinion and i respect them..

u wanna hate him...go baby go...we won't stop you..

exactly...... evry1 is acting like a person aint allow to make a mistake in life.......... EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKE ZATS HOW WE LEARN FROM THEM .... AFTERALL WE R ALL HUMAN BEINGS

Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaatkiRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Divz-

Look...If u don't even had a piece of cake of truth then its better not to eat it!!!

Else...Eveyrone has its own opinion and i respect them..

u wanna hate him...go baby go...we won't stop you..

I don't hate him. I don't care to hate him.
I am simply pointing out how disgusted I felt when I watched that video clip.
His wife did so much to support him and he and that new fling cheated teh confidence of his wife and got together.
yes it is their personal life.. but hey people point ut what a great son and friend he is.
why can i not point out what a cheating and unfaithful husband and confidante he is?
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People here love Armaan and so, they love KSG. He might be a good actor but they know nothing about his personal life and still they choose to defend him because he is a good actor. And not to forget, he is hot. Tsk-tsk.

_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RaatkiRani

His wife did so much to support him and he and that new fling cheated teh confidence of his wife and got together.
yes it is their personal life.. but hey people point ut what a great son and friend he is.
why can i not point out what a cheating and unfaithful husband and confidante he is?

yet u care to dedicate ur life talking about him right.😕😕 because how do u knw if shradda herself wasnt unfaithful there were reports of her with mayank anand and sum1 else huh i cannot recall but stilll.... but i guess wen it comes to being unfaithful it always z husband huh gets z balme right.....
RaatkiRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nafy_GHT

I agree with u.
but u know what some will never undertsand. so get ready to get bashed n in no time ur topic will b closed.

I can see that. most here are so incredibly close minded..
but hey, there are a few people (you included) that at least hear a person out, regardless of whether you agree with them and don't attack a person for having an opinion!

So thanks for that :)
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akanksha0701

People here love Armaan and so, they love KSG. He might be a good actor but they know nothing about his personal life and still they choose to defend him because he is a good actor. And not to forget, he is hot. Tsk-tsk.

exactli...zats the point no1 really know anything abt any actors personal lives then yy go n make a topic about it......😕😕😕😕 wat u wrote is CORRECT..... wats z need to imply things without factual evidence...(neither shradda nor ksg have come out and told media the REAL reason for their break up hence why IMPLY)
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jatin@ Then i suppose PC is the biggest loosers hosting the show.

Common men dont get J just because your shit actor which i flush out daily in the morning was not called in for a show.

-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RaatkiRani

Okayy!!! i smell that u dnt know a bit of truth of their relationship...so its better not to ask!!

I didn't know that people has so much time to bash a person who doesn't even exist in their life and who doesn't even care to read topics like these....

M not in a bashing mood coz i had a sweet loveable talk wid Karan n Jenny..so probably this is my last post in this topic....

if u want to bash more..u can go on honey....m not at all interested coz i know the whole truth rather than you...

its a free advice that utilise ur time on loving n drooling upon ur fav actor or actress rather than bashing whom u hate..

Enjoy it!!!
RaatkiRani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

<div></div>yet u care to dedicate ur life talking about him right.😕😕because how do u knw if shradda herself wasnt unfaithful there were reports of her with mayank anand and sum1 else huh i cannot recall but stilll.... but i guess wen it comes to being unfaithful it always z husband huh gets z balme right.....

I'm not dedicating my life to writing about him - clearly you need to learn the meaning of the word dedication!
In any case.. there have been enough people to message and agree with me.. so that's all that matters :)

_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farzanairani

Jatin@ Then i suppose PC is the biggest loosers hosting the show.

Common men dont get J just because your shit actor which i flush out daily in the morning was not called in for a show.

😆😆😆😆