Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

hey muski jst clear my one doubt ......i knwo this swill sound weird but did priya nd maan got divorce or not ...........or they just started living seprate ...........plzzzzzz

offcourse they are divorced..peacefully...
otherwise maan & geet 's wedding in question..no ways can I let that happen😉
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

</div>offcourse they are divorced..peacefully...
<div>otherwise maan & geet 's wedding in question..no ways can I let that happen😉

oh thnx yaar ...........i am gng crazy behind ur fiction .
Keertee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya baat hai yaar... tum katal ka sara intezaam ker ke hi aati ho... mazzaa aa gaya :) pls pls vapas aao na update ke sath.. Tumhari yeh bahut hi achi baat hai ki tum ekdum time pe update kerti ho.... Jo FF ko aur bhi interesting bana deta hai
asmi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi i hv just happen to read ur ff 2-3 days ago n i like it so much i read it from start to end. its fabulous. Pls add me 2 ur pm list. u r a fantastic writer.
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loving ur update....plz cont soonnnnnnn.....
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
now that maan knows that he loves geet he can make stay. Thanks for the pm and great update
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations!!!!!!For a new threat!!!
Loveee the part.
I really likeee the way maan slept with krish and geet.
continue soon.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update muskaan!!! priya knws maan loves geet.......n mow maan is trying to tell geet his feelings........liked dadi geet convo .........hope maan will tell her feelings.
awaiting for next pm.
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
the more he tries to get close to her ..the more she talks about moving away..
muskan, ab phirse mujhe rulane ka iraada hai kya? thats a really beautiful line u'd ended the ff with.. awww i feel so bad for both of them.. they're in love and yet they're not together - geet doesnt even know he loves her and although even the thought of it would probably make her so happy, she would refuse to acknowledge it believing that he belongs to priya.. oh geet wake up! maan is yours and yours only!
their love is really very beautiful, touching but still so super cute! i wonder how maan will make geet understand how he feels. once again u'v delivered an amazing part! totally rocked it - of course once again i was super happy to see that cute lil krish lol i picture him as the cuuutese lil kid - krish + maneet make the most perfect, sweetest family in my mind its so adorable!
although i shouldnt be impatient with u cos u update sooo much and i love u for that, but its just thats the ff's soo great that i find it difficult to wait lol
oooo also, congrats on the new thread!! am suuuuper happy that it reached too many pages - hopefully u will continue receiving tons of lovely comments and appreciation from everyone cos u truly deserve it for sucha wonderful story -lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it! keep it up and cant for u to update again! ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When are you going to update....
Can i call u Di?