Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Anj ..
Valli & Vetri are both annoying 😡 .. why don't they understand tht love doesn't happens by force ??

Haha Munnadiyellam True love naale namakku kadaikkutho illayo namma lover santhoshama irundha podhum 'Engiraandhum Vaazha' nu unconditional love thaan pathom. Ippo ellam namakku kadaikkale avalo thaan avanga vaazhka nasama ponam nu saapam vudaraanga.

Ippo irukkare most serials le maretti, odi poyi, adam pudichu love kettu vangaraanga.
Vettri,Valli comes under that list. 

Innoru superb character irukkanga😉..Indha mathiri vishayathile Phd eduthavanga😆😆😆 aana avangala pathi innoru forum le polambarthu thaan sari😳.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Innoru superb character irukkanga😉..Indha mathiri vishayathile Phd eduthavanga😆😆😆 aana avangala pathi innoru forum le polambarthu thaan sari😳.

Adhu yaaru anj 😕 .. one more character like these Vetri & Valli in Nadhaswaram serial , She tells to her kadhalan , if he doesn't marry her , she won't even dare to kill him nu .. kodumai daa saami 🤢.. this is not love , only but veri 😳 , to attain something they wish for at any cost .. these kind of ppl doesn't seem to understand tht the other party is also made of flesh & blood .. and they have their own feelings 😔 ...

SweetyGreen thumbnail
valli is very bad gal.. she deserves tat accident.. she dint listen to anyone even ganga's words too...poor JC has to marry her for sympathy but tat should not happen..
anjkhoney thumbnail
@ Laksh Sis Bull eye👏👏...Supera sonnenga..

Avangala pathi thaan naanum sonnain.. Aiyo Kodumayo Kodumai adhu..

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan, enake varra kovathukku, Vetri yai pei arai kudukanum pole irruke... 😡😡. He & Valli irritates me to the max. 😡😡
anjkhoney thumbnail
Thank you so much Migan Dear👏

Yaarukume Arivu illaya😡? Rema cant talk to her amma as she will take a Soolam and start her aatam but wht about Ayya? He will surely understnd his kids nu irukkumbothu why can she talk to him about this?

JC is already trapped.. Ini inga enna nadakka pogutho?😕

Oruvela ingayum sympathy tracka? 😕Avanga amma indha avamaanatha nenachu edhavathu pannippangala😲? Then Vettri will be all alone. Appo again sympathy track thaane?  Aiyo Enna Koduma Krishna Idhu...

Today I got real mad seeing Karthik hitting that amma like that😡😡. Avangala paathale one can see she is so weak.. Avalo weakaana odambule ivalo verrithanama adi adinu adichu thovachu wht was he trying to do there? Manushana ille Mirugama?

Ayya was watching the whole show by just asking him to stop..Doesnt he knw how obedient his son is
😡..Venda niruthu da nu sonna odane kekkara  aala Karthik? Idhuve Subbu ve pottu adikkartha irundha ivar niruthu da nu sollikittu vedikka paapara?

Where is Sara Vadivu and others? Karpagamma is busy  with her Madisaaru speaking Iyer bhashai in Soundaravalli😳..

😡
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Anj ..

Vetri 😡 . this useless guy has put his mom in trouble .. Guess his mom won't be able to digest the insult & soon reach heaven 😳 .. somehow i'm reminded of "Kizhakku Vaasal" movie , where hero's mom faces similar situation ..

Saw a new promo .. Ganga warns Karthik to isolate himself from Kula .. Vetri puts soodu for himself .. Ganga is hit on head by some rowdies [hope nothing happens to her baby] ..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smlaksh

Thanks Migan & Anj ..

Vetri 😡 . this useless guy has put his mom in trouble .. Guess his mom won't be able to digest the insult & soon reach heaven 😳 .. somehow i'm reminded of "Kizhakku Vaasal" movie , where hero's mom faces similar situation ..

Saw a new promo .. Ganga warns Karthik to isolate himself from Kula .. Vetri puts soodu for himself .. Ganga is hit on head by some rowdies [hope nothing happens to her baby] ..

I totall yagree. Exactly waht I was thinking so this will create a Sympathy track.

I hope nothing happens to Ganga baby.
migan thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the update.
migan thumbnail
In today's episode they show Subbu scolding Rama. I don't feel bad about that.  This Rama should have stopped Vetri - she encouraged him she should have told about him to her dad or J.C.

Also this Vetri -  What does he think - by his mom asking they will agree? Didn't Rama says she is engaged already???
Edited by migan - 13 years ago