Want Geet Segments? Mission e-mails

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone

as we know , no TV show is showing Geet Segments, be it SBS, SBB or any other this kind of programm, It is high time We should show them the power of Maneetians.We won't tolerant this behaviors of these shows. Why Ignoring Geet?

Saas bahu Sazish's FB's spamming not working and I doubt they look at that now, bcz few fans of some particular celebs are always there to spam. Other fans who don't have that much time to spam , their message always gets lost somewhere in between the spamming.

anyways

Now only way left is Mailing. Let's Mail SBS, SBB and demand for GEET segment. even if 10-15 ppl per day send them mails it will be worth.

here are the E-mail id's . Do it Please 😃

Saas Bahu Saazish

[email protected]

Saas Bahu Betiyaan

[email protected]

Tellybuzz's last interview with Gurmeet was not that good. I personally didn't like that much.

so please also Mail Tellybuzz , demand for Gurmeet and Drashti interview and Geet Segment . TB always listens to the demands of members.

here is Tellybuzz E-mail

[email protected]

I tried to find E-mail ID of U Me aur TV but couldn't find, if any of you could find please provide their ID too. there is another show of IBN7 I guess . Need to send e-mails to all the shows.

Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
Thanks so much for posting this up dear😃
I was thinking the same😳
we havent had any Geet telecast on SBS😭
except one when Geet and Maan were showing their muscles😆
im glad that you brought this up😛
with wishes
Kituu😳
I don't get why Geet is getting such treatment.... the show is going great guns.. is the best on starone. Its high time it gets its due share of recognition.... I wish sbs or sbb would show more segments of Geet...thnx for the email addresses
i am tired of sending mails.....
I think they are doing this on purpose. I mean the Geet team might be doing it to keep the mystery and charm of the show alive. I read somewhere that they do not even like Gurmeet interacting with Drashti offscreen a lot, lest the on screen chemistry is affected.

Many a times when you see a particular scene being shot or if you see GC dresssed as Maan and giving interviews in his normal fun loving and smiling all the time attitude it might take away some of the charm and mystery from Maan. Also to see them interacting as Drashti and Gurmeet offscreen while still in their MaanEet getup(as is mostly the case in SBB, SBS, SJKN, IBN7) might take away some of the magic.

Also, they might not want to let us in on the plotline bec. uptil now, even with the promos the CV's tend to come up with a little bit different than expected episode.

so thats my 2 cents why we don't see them.
@KriHaan_GurMaan- thanx for replying and do respect ur views , mine views differ 😃

and guys plz do e-mail's who can do.......
hey dont Spam FB. thats rude... yes we could send emails .. may be one in a day.. and if.. loads of people send them requets they will consider it... but dont spam ya.. its like someone cluttering your inbox with unwanted mails... it will only annoy them more..
Hi thanks for the emails, I sent an email to each of them. :)
Originally posted by noodles

Hi thanks for the emails, I sent an email to each of them. :)

thanx   ðŸ˜ƒ i m sure if we keep doing same they will realize how actually popular Geet is and they need to cover it too
Originally posted by minnie.reet

@KriHaan_GurMaan- thanx for replying and do respect ur views , mine views differ 😃

and guys plz do e-mail's who can do.......

thanks for respecting my POV. this is what i like about this forum. you don't get jumped on for differing with the topic starter.🤗