Laagi Tujhse Lagan

the kidnapping and anniversary

nasreen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey!

last weeks episodes were very good and the best part had to be when they were driving through the night and that classic tezaab song came on - brilliant part. am glad that the cvs left naku the way she is and that dutta has fallen her personalty and not her beauty, it would be really good now if:

- anniversary of the show, if not mistaken this show started arund in september, i think this will be a good point to do that on the anniversary if she is revealed or her real face comes out and that dutta will slightly taken back, but hopefully will fall her anywayz

kidnapping - anna? (is that how its spelt!) is a good character and i am hopping that he does not leave soon, it wuld be good for him to stay longer and get him involved him some storylines

malmorey - WHERE HAS HE GONE? HIM AND ANNA WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A GOOD JODI

and i want naku to get the 3 sisters arse's, they are getting away with so much,

so people lets hpe the anniversary is a good storyline x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nasreen aAnniversary will be only in December. Btw havent seen u here so welcome to the forum.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And what about the entry of Nakkus elder sister, if hat happened I think ir would be an exciting track! And of course those horrible three sisters.. I cant wait until dutta finds out the truth about them
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I don't think Anna's track wud run for long it wud come to an end after this kidnapping track comes to an end.. B'cos Murali Sharma who plays Anna is a very busy actor and he does not have dates for television serials.. It was on the earnest request of Paresh Rawal that he agreed for this cameo.. and Yes even I want Malmal Morey back.. Where has this amazing character disappeared.. I want him back NOW!!!!! *throws tantrum*
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking of Mal Mal Morey today itself.... I luved his vile and disgusting. He is such a good actor, would have been a tough enemy to Dutta..