Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Similarities between Geet & this telugu movie

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Mamanmadhudu  = "God of Love" according 2 Indian mythology.

I really love Geet ...So please don't misunderstand me....I personally feel Geet is way better than the movie I am talking about...the main reason Y I thought abt this similarity is tht I do not want Samira 2 come in B/W Maan & Geet & so wanted her character 2 B dead like tht in this movie or say suffering from some terminal Illness like cancer or some thing like tht so tht she is no where near our MAAN...

Has any body noticed the similarities b/w Geet & this Tel. movie if U had watched it "Manmadhudu".
Geet = Sonali Bendre(Sonali's engaged in the movie & Geet's Fake Marriage etc.)
Maan = Nagarjuna (loved Anshu in the past who died in the movie but does not know abt it & hates women thinking tht she cheated him bcoz both of their families lie2 Nag & say tht she got married 2 some one else )
Sameera = Anshu (Both past GF 'because of whom these 2 Men hate Women alot).
Later on Nag falls in Luv with Sonali on a trip 2 Paris but backs off when he comes 2 know tht she is engaged..& later on goes 2 stop her marriage with the other guy .
Geet & office staff call Maan DD ' Sonali calls him Yama & refers 2 office as Narak & Nag's office staff call him "Manmadhudu".
  • There is a girl in Nag' office? in the movie who looks like Debina 2 me'but I know it's not her r is it her????her name is "KALYANI" in movie
  • Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiliey thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    yea i seen that movie.. it was a nice movie...also remade in kannada also n that Deepika Padakone's first movie w/ Upendra..

but i think i like Geet's version better😉
    MakhannMalaai thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
    OMGGG i loved tht movie Manmadhudhu.. it was superbbb.. but i dnt think Geet is like tht movie cuz then if u compare its alot like Kitani Mohabbat hai too
    -SilverAngel- thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    What does Manmadhudu actually mean?
    simzzzzcool thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    dewdropred thumbnail
    This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Manmadhudu means "GOD of LOVE" according to Indian Mythology....
    dewdropred thumbnail
    This content was originally posted by: smiliey

"yea i seen that movie.. it was a nice movie...also remade in kannada also n that Deepika Padakone's first movie w/ Upendra..

but i think i like Geet's version better😉"

I luv Geet a lot...& Geet is way better than this movie...& actually I cannot live without Geet ....I watch the same episode over & over....just got a thought tht it was similar to the movie & thought abt sharing it with U all....because in this movie His past GF was dead so was expecting Samira 2 B Dead tht's Y... but I guess the CV'S want more drama so they R bringing this samira 2 the show...
    -Aicha- thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
    Ooh! yeah, it was like my fav movie for a while :P I have watched it wayy too many times, but YES, Geet is much better :) Altho, I can tell the similarities, too, but yeahh! :D Neva thought of that actually :P hehe

and Kalyani is just funny in that movie :P She looks A LITTLE like Debina..Idk..:D
    MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
    Thanks for the info.So Sammera will be a positive character suffering from severe illness.
    deejagi thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    This content was originally posted by: smiliey

yea i seen that movie.. it was a nice movie...also remade in kannada also n that Deepika Padakone's first movie w/ Upendra..

but i think i like Geet's version better😉

Are you from Karnataka? Sorry to counter you with this question, I just asked as you mentione dthe Kannada Movie "Aishwarya".
    Jaya