TOI: Gurmeets shapely eyebrows - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
lol weird article:S
but im surprised that i never felt that his EB are done i mean look at KSG's EB u can see that he has threaded them so im not sure abt this article but watever guru looks good with them personally i think his eyes are the best part of his face😍
As for martial arts oh i dont care since i love watching them
😍☺️

Hey thanks for sharing the article btw:)
Edited by virgo_gurl - 13 years ago
He does his eyebrows? 😳
To be honest my eyes are in....other places then noticing his eyebrows! πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ And i mean his chest and arms! πŸ˜†

But honestly I just notice his acting and his expressions he uses⭐️....who on earth noticed the eyebrows???πŸ˜•
Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago
i loooooooooooooove his eye lashes BTW ... which is why i perhaps never noticed his eye brows... and moreover, when you have such a hottie performing such awesome scenes who wants to look at faults.. i dont see any πŸ˜†
this was posted in the FB spoilers post but i'll reply here too.. and have to agree with you guys, this dude is obviously JE-HA-LOUS of Gurmeet! i mean saying that the martial art scenes are looking "funny" 😳 couldnt this person find another suitable adjective?? i mean "funny" means Gurmeet wearing clown suit and dancing around doing martial art.. but Mr. Writer, in those scenes.. Gurmeet is looking "HOTSEXYLICIOUS"   

the dude needs to check his eyes πŸ˜† problem solvedπŸ˜ƒ
Looks like they went on a mission to find one thing wrong with him so that they could write about it 🀣..............I can't believe this 🀣 ..... of all the things to zero in on his eyebrows 🀣 ...... I mean come on people 🀣🀣🀣

Personally, I think he has such expressive eyes and uses them to convey all the emotions so beautifully  that I never got an opportunity to look at his eyebrows 🀣

But I am confused and need some gyan πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• what do eyebrows have to do with Martial Arts πŸ˜• ?????

Look journalist person........ you don't like his eyebrows or the martial arts change the channel πŸ˜‰...... or quit complaining πŸ˜‰.........we like it fine the way it is .....thank you very much.......and would not want to change any of it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well Gurmeet having his eyebrows shaped is not so surprising, because I've noticed that many male actors do it for shows or movies...

As long as his eyebrows don't look feminine πŸ˜†...I am fine with his eyebrows =)
Cool eyebrows... reminds me i need to fix mine... byeEdited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
I can't believe this is an article!! πŸ˜›

There is nothing wrong with getting your eyebrows done especially when you are going to have to a million close ups for tv. The exercises he does alwats looked funny to me so I shouldn't say any further. πŸ˜†
Okay πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I don't get this article 😑 I didn't realize he did his eyebrows, cuz i never really looked carefully and even if he does, it's really not a big deal anymore since all the boys are doing it nowadays!! And why are the Martial Arts Movements funny??? I don't get it πŸ˜•Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago
hahahahah thanks for the post Tanu..... everything about Guru is so perfectly done yar..... it will defo put others to shame