Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

i love your post...he's finally taking the next step!! At least we're finally moving forward...love this so much! I wish he still kept the white rose she had brought for him earlier!!!

he still has it with him....... only thing is the flower has been crushed into petals...... remember when geet entered maan's room... d petals were on his dresser....lol....

maan leaving behind or destroying anything dat reminds him of geet.....is just an impossible task right now.....dat reminds me.... where is her saree pallu....he took it with him... it still has 2 make a reappearance.....or did he give bac 2 her.... i mean did she ask him 2 give it back 2 her n he gave it..... lol....
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
actually i also didn't know much abt white roses  but now learnt alot  abt them that why i shared this with all of u
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks for this meaningful post about white rose.  Maan is symbolically offering it as his acceptance of Geet.  White rose represents innocence , purity, and beauty , all are representative of Geet.

agree with u😊
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A Rose can convey feelings without actually saying it. That is why we often hear 'Say it with Roses'. There are different Meanings and Symbolism depending on the color or number of Roses.

White roses signify true love, innocence and purity.

Check out more on Rose Colors and Meanings. Do you know that Apart from Roses there are also Flowers used as Wedding Anniversary Flowers for different years of Marriage?
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago