Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh.~*~.

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to the 10th Fanclub of Premeer/Harshiti!

Welcome to our latest Premeer/Harshiti FC! I know we have not been keeping a theme from the last 2 themes due to our busy schedules and so we have decided to involve the members of this FC for the write up's and FC help πŸ˜ƒ BTW, we are really sorry, but the theme for this FC is not as you guys had predicted. The Theme is "PH/AH and PHans" where the fans have shared their stories of how they started watching Kis Desh and fell hard for Premeer and the show. Ok, am done with the intro speech. Have PHun now! πŸ€—

Well, one day during May of 2008 I was bored during the evening so I switched on the TV which was on Star Plus and at that time Kis Desh was coming on. I never watched it before but I only saw the promos, since there was nothing else coming on I decided to watch Kis Desh..it was the seen when Prem finds Heer unconscious. I believe the date was May 7th The first thing that attracted me was Prem Hehe, I was like "OMG! This guys is so cutee!" in my head obviously :P lol. And then I saw Prem with Heer and they just CLICKED! I was like "Wow! This Jodi is so intriguing!" Then I continued to watch that episode until it ended, it was so interesting that I wanted to know what happens next?! So the next day I go on YouTube and search for previous episodes, and I find many VM's on Premeer..so basically I got hooked and within a day I was addicted! And since I live in the U.S. I get an advantage to watch the video before it airs here hehe, cuz India is ahead in time. Lucky me! And from that day onwards I NEVER missed an episode of Kis Desh, and my most favorite Jodi of all time became Prem & Heer! Along with them I became a hugeee fan of Harshiti!! They are soo cute! I watched their SBS videos, and in general they just seemed to be the most adorable, cute, and loving offscreen pair I've EVER seen! Later on in the year..in September I joined India-Forums, where I got to know way more about the show, Premeer, Harshiti, and those wonderful Fanfics! From then on, I've been a HUGE fan of Premeer/Harshiti, and I will never ever forget them! I hope in the future we get to see Harshad and Additi paired up again with a new serial so we can see their wonderful chemistry again! I'm so glad you two were chosen to portray the role of Prem and Heer, because honestly there would be no one else who could portray Premeer as well as you two! Hats off to both of you! I really can't wait till you both come on screen again! That would be one of the happiest days of my life! Love you both, and Good Luck to you guys!

Love,
Garima

I never watched Indian soaps before, but my mum watches many programs, I used to be a big fan of Y&R but then at one point, I got board with that too.

Our family room and kitchen is open concept where you can see the TV from the Kitchen if you are cooking or just walking around.  One fine night around 9:00 PM, my mum demanded me to make her a cup of Tea and I asked "this hour"?  Then she couldn't stop yelling for Tea and I came downstairs to make a cup of Tea.  While I was standing in the kitchen making her Tea, The very first Shiv Mandir scene of Prem and Heer pops up and that was it, my eyes got fixed to the screen and it took me about 45 mins to make her a Cup of Tea.  After that, I start asking my mum questions about Heer and Prem and the show and she's like I dunno I dunno'

I asked, why you are watching then?'..

I was a member of IF, I used to read sometimes the updates for my mum's for some Zee TV shows.  I started searching things about Kis desh, I was a silent member, until July, but became active when we got the news came about AG's replacement.

My life changed from then on. I met and made many friends, that IF became my second home.  At my work IF and FB is blocked because of security reasons and I remember upgrading my mobile phone to a Blackberry and changing the data plan just because of this show.  Harshad and Additi have become part of my life.  Now lots of people are saying just move on, it was just a show, but it's very difficult as I have become accustomed to the show, just like a routine for me.  

I prayed, cried, fought for the show and for my fav jodi. I love them so much and from bottom of my heart I wish them many successes.  For me both are equal.  I don't think I am ready to watch TL yet, I am sad and mad.  I am mad with Ms Ekta not giving any respect to Kis Desh and the fans.  I am mad with SP shutting our show without giving us enough warning'..

Jyoti

Kis desh mein hai mera dil? I used to know the  answer of this question before I got to know Prem and Heer(yeah I know it sounds filmy but believe me this is the best line which can describe my true feelings)..

on one propitious day while I was browsing YouTube (searching for Angad Kripa from Kaisa yeh pyaar hai, yeah they were the couple I used to look up to) I came across with the video of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil 8 may 2010(part two) scene'there a guy named Prem imagining Heer everywhere'.the cute staring session made me feel something'. so I started looking for more and found another video'' Premeer jail scene(14may 2010)" ''. thud'thud'thud'. This is the scene which can never be created again on tv, definitely not with other actors, not even by Harshad and Additi'. Love, passion, trust, care, shock, agony and what not! A montage of emotions  was beautifully portrayed by a simple and subtle Phaandooh.~~ THE PHHANDOOH ~~It was so touchy that I felt my eyes tear'. 'Heer's finger in between the grill and Prem's slowly searching and entwining it with his 'all I could feel that time was: Can something get more pure than this? And before I knew it, I was in love. So that was the very moment when I fell in love with Prem and Heer '.bas aur kya tha from the next episode I was the one to rule the world with my TV remote at 8:30'

Falling for Harshiti is still a mystery to me, I myself don't know how and when did I fell for Harshiti'research is going on this part, will let u know once I find out :D

Love Alisha

Basically I didn't have TV at my home since childhood coz my mum thought it was an idiot box and since she wanted us to concentrate on our studies. Well then it so happened that my Granddad had got bed ridden due to old age and we all thought he needed something to cheer him up & avoid the loneliness. So that's when we got cable first time ever at home. Well as assumed by my mum, my granddad hardly saw it and excluding me, my sisters were glued to it. Almost the whole time we spent at home(although I never came across Kis Desh coz my family loved the serials on imagine, esp Bandini..so it was on most of the time)...well sadly my Granddad passed away after a few days and we thought of removing the TV set along with cable, that's when all became prey of laziness...soo it stayed...(how I now wish my mum had got it removed, I wouldn't have suffered such huge loss because of eventually falling in love with Premeer)...this was some time in Jan.09

Then slowly by April while switching channels my sis stopped on Kis Desh, to be precise it was 8th April 09 episode of maya's *muh dikhayi*. Although I didn't get the chance to watch the entire episode just a few family scenes..but all what I saw between Premeer was enough to fall into their trap. It was where they exchange glances with each other when Prem defends Maya's dad for giving his daughter a car, and that's when Heer looks at him annoyed...bas yehi tha joh mujh par jadoo kargaya. I know you ppl wont believe me but the way they looked at each other made me feel there is something special between this jodi, I mean I could feel the strong chemistry even when they were fighting...that's it and my stupid sis changed the channel. You guys wont believe me I didn't even know the name of the serial then..he he..

I was so curious, that I found out the name of the serial on net, and started catching up with the April episodes on YouTube and I liked it. Though, I wasn't keen of knowing the whole story to bits and pieces, but day by day, I dunno, I was liking Heer and Prem soo much that finally I thought of checking the episodes from the start. I DID and that was it, the next two months I spent checking out the entire show on YouTube from 08...and then there was no looking back. I loved Premeer to the core after getting to watch it from the start and loved the story esp 18th June 08 wala episode. I was soo obsessed with premeer that I forgot how to live. My mind wasn't at place, lost all concentration on studies, ended up with late submissions, or sometimes even no submissions with big zero's, somehow god knows how I passed my exams!! The only thought that would be in my mind was Premeer and I found out their real names got to know about Harshiti, their SBS segments..*sigh*

Dunno what force attracted me towards them that I downloaded all the episodes I came across. Right now I have a big SECRET folder on my laptop with more than 400 SBS segments, 500 VM's, Performances, FF's, all episodes till date, etc.(so I don't require net).Its hidden from all coz I'm very possessive about my Premeer/Harshiti. I felt myself an inch closer to my Premeer when I joined the forum, only to find out they were our Premeer, the Deshians Premeer. That's when I proudly called myself a Deshian and involved my self into everything related to them..*sigh*...

Now in the free time, I visit my folder and get lost into their world. The frequency has increased after the show got over. The best part is that I've seen all the episodes so many times that I now remember most of the dialogues and the dates too, mostly the special ones related to Premeer. You ask me and I can name it!!! Of late I told my lil sis about it coz I was feeling very very down and depressed crediting to the end of show and shocking news info's we were getting...leaving her I have only Kis Desh Phorum to discuss my mind, heart and feelings related to Premeer/Harshiti.

I'm missing them terribly day by day...ek din aisa nahi hota that they don't invade my mind...each and every minute, my mind shifts to thinking about these two..the show is over ..but as the days are passing my love for this eternal jodi keeps increasing...dunno what's happening to me..

mazkachazka

Edited by -Triv- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Growing up in the US, my parents never ordered any Indian channels, so I wasn't familiar or interested in watching Indian serials. Even when I became an adult and started living on my own,  I would only watch American TV shows and serials but I did, however, watch Indian movies.

In Feb 2009, while I was watching a Hindi song on YouTube, a video of a SP serial caught my attention and I watched it.  I enjoyed that scene very much that I began to watch the serial on YouTube.

When the 2009 SPA promo song came out, I noticed the couple from that serial was nominated for the Best Jodi award.  This was the first time I saw Harshad and Additi. Before this promo, I'd never heard of, or seen, Harshad/Aditi, Prem/Heer and KDM.

After SPA aired, I found out the couple I was supporting didn't win and I was curious to find out who did win that award.  I finally found a clip on YouTube (uploaded by a Premeer fan) that only showed the Best Jodi segment.

When I saw that Prem and Heer won, I was disappointed, but that feeling didn't last long.  I began to read the comments from viewers, which were made by Premeer fans.  Their comments took me by surprise.  It wasn't a simple "Congratulations, Prem and Heer".  It was more like, "Prem and Heer are the best jodi on televison and they deserved to win" and many more.  In my entire life I never heard such strong supporting comments from fans for a couple on television.  So, I had to see for myself what was so special about Prem and Heer.

I began to watch KDM starting from June 2008.  I fell in love with Prem and Heer right away and I finally understood why fans made those strong comments.  In October 2009, I was able to order Star Plus (and other channels) and continued to watch Kis Desh on tv. 

I have seen fans support many onscreen couples but I have never seen such a strong fanbase like Prem and Heer.  The other SP serial, the 2009 SPA promo song and the comments made by those viewers are the reasons why I watched Kis Desh.  Those three reasons will always hold dear to my heart.  If it wasn't for those three, I would never have fallen in love with Prem and Heer and watched Kis Desh. 

To Harshad and Aditi, thank you for making us feel that Prem and Heer were not characters but real people and their eternal love story was real.  If either roles were played by other actors, I wouldn't have watched the show and supported the couple like I did. 

Lisa, USA

Like Estee said: "Some couples are hot, some couples are cute but Premeer are romance'"

And I can't help agreeing with her. Prem Heer were an enigma of love, of pain, of anguish, of innocence, of promises and of romance. When one looked in the eyes of the other the world it seemed had stopped spinning and everything had come to a standstill and what echoed in those few quiet minutes when they continued to gaze in to each other's eyes loosing touch with the world was a story of love, of promises that told us that in this world when a person is born his soul is already betrothed to his better half who can either be his neighbour or might be living in another state altogether but no matter what the distances are the ones who are meant to be would always be together and that no force on this Earth can stop them from becoming one. This was the story which KDM had started off with and to tell you the truth... unlike the many people who fell in love with the show when it was first aired I was not at all interested or intrigued to know what the BT creatives were set to offer the audience. I had judged the show on my own and had taken it to be a typical BT serial with the guy and girl falling in love and then one of the parents opposing to the marriage resulting in the guy being a wimp and complying to his mother's or fathers wishes and leaving his lady love or the girl turning her back on her love with a few convenient lies, a medical report or another guy who appears out of nowhere all of a sudden to support the girl's lie. I actually scoffed at the lead actors and at the storyline and hardly saw the serial except for one epi or two because I was having my exams in those days but this one blessed morning  after cramming all kinds algebraic formula's and sums in my mind, I switched on the TV to simply relax as I had had enough of studying Maths  which is not one of my favorite subjects I loathe it infact  and through my sleep deprived mind I saw a certain Mr. Juneja entering the premises of an outhouse where a certain Ms. Maan stood barring his path, her eyes downcast, her shoulders straight and her face set to not to let this man enter. I don't know whether it was the soft wonderful music, or the hues of maroon and pink that somehow blended perfectly together or the breeze that danced playfully around them singing a song of joy and happiness at the union of the two souls, I saw that something was indeed very different and unique, and that Prem Heer had something in them that the other couples didn't and that was pure undiluted innocence. The Rasta Roko scene was the one scene that attracted me to Premeer for the very first time and after that I went on watching the show even though I was still very apprehensive and wanted to know how Prem and Heer would turn out to be. Would they stand by each other at the time of adversity and stand against anyone who came in between their love? And Prem surprised me by doing just that in the episode of 18th June 08, by protecting Heer from the wrath of her aunt and the whole world, promising to protect her and sealing a vow of love that he would always be there for her no matter what and would never leave her side and wouldn't let any one hurt her and make her cry. It was this fiery, enraged lover who  went against his father and remained firm on his promise even when his father disowned him and it was that scared but determined Heer  who herself vowed her heart to him and refused to leave him because she was helpless to the wishes of her heart and stood by him and supported him in his decision rather then acting all mahaan and telling Prem to leave her.... it was this epi if I would say more clearly that sealed my fate with these two bhondu's and as one Premeer scene came after the next I fell more and more in love with them.

I am grateful to Ekta, Gary Bhinder and the entire creative team for giving us such a wonderful and unique lovestory and Harshiti for breathing life into the characters of Prem and Heer to such an extent that one was unable to stop himself for falling deeply in love with two fictional characters. Nobody absolutely nobody could have done Premeer like Harshiti did. They complimented each other so darn well that one was left wondering that how can two people scorch the screen with their extremely beautiful chemistry to such an extent that  even after watching several of their scenes for like countless times one is unable to erase them or get over them (which is a highly disturbing thought mind you coz all of us don't like to loose our sanity every other minute) But nevertheless I'll always be grateful to Ekta for Bringing such a beautiful pair together onscreen. Bless Harshiti *touchwood*  

Hiba

I had watched Kis Desh from the very first episode. I don't know why that I felt to watch this show. I think the promos were quite interesting( though they didn't showed Prem before) I totally loved how Heer expressed her feelings. I think after coming to the forum I got to know more about Premeer, the each and every discussion we had about every single scene about Premeer. They were just very very beautiful in whatever scene they did. We all knew that in the first few episode there weren't much talks between Premeer but they said everything through their eyes, and that, I think is what made me fall in love with them!

Dimple

I knew nothing about the show till Nov 08. I had just seen the promos of the show and always wondered about the title. I used to watch Left Right Left so I recognized HC but that's it. And I wasn't even a member of IF then so I was totally clueless about the show.

In Nov 08 when there was a TV strike here in India, Star Plus use to show "Ab tak ka safar" kind of thing for all the shows, so, here I was flipping channels and suddenly I see HC trying to pass his way across this girl who is somewhat angry, but shy(it was the 1st raasta-roko scene) I didn't know the plot, the storyline, the backdrop. I had no clue what was going on there and yet I just couldn't change the channel. I was mesmerized by the chemistry and the beautiful portrayal of innocent and shy love. It took my breath away. I was kind of mad at myself for liking something about what I had no idea.

But the thing that actually got me glued to this scene and later to the show was that there was no dialogue being said between the 2 actors then and yet I could understand everything I, who had no clue what is going on, I could understand and that's what defined "a class-apart" acting for me. I was in love with Prem-Heer and HC-AG right then and there.

Coolgal270

I started watching the show from day one and took an instant liking to the character of Heer. The innocence in Heer's eyes and the simplicity with which Additi Gupta portrayed Heer attracted me. Being a BT show , the story was predictable that Prem would come back but Heer wont get him easily and there would be a third person between them but BT shows also have good love-stories so I decided to watch the show. And also started visiting the Phorum as a silent member.

When Prem entered, the first introductory scene was awesome but then Prem Juneja appeared to me as a usual hero. At that time of the show I wasn't smitten by either Heer or Prem, they appeared just a usual couple to me. It was the first Rasta Roko scene that swept me off. That was the scene I first felt Harshad was really very handsome, Additi was beautiful and I fell in love with Additi's eyes. I fell in love with Premeer & Hum hai iss pal yahan, then the scenes that followed it and made me fall more for Premeer, head over heals. Visiting the Phorum made things worse, Prem's scene with Gayathri on May 5th was the scene where I fell in love with Harshad's acting and also with Gayathri Maa. Then onwards was the golden days of Premeer and there was no looking back for me. The madness of Premeer and the phorum grew on me. Every character, every scene became interesting, attractive and memorable. The discussions on the phorum made me understand Premeer more and see the scenes in different angles too. I must say that I wouldn't have been so crazy for Premeer if not for Estee 'she always enlightened us with the intentions of Prem and Heer in each scenes through her BT,LT's and other members too whose write ups and POVs and discussions used to help a  lot and were extremely entertaining. Prem became the most handsome and desirable lover I'd ever seen. Heer became the most gorgeous, magnificent and fierce lover I'd seen and their story became the best lovestory I'd ever come across and they are one of the characters that were portrayed in the best way ever. I loved the show till the end, even when the tracks weren't good, I loved the show and eagerly waited to watch it. There was always something in the episodes that were praise worthy and for that I thank the creatives Harshad and Additi were always perfect in their acting and the characters Prem and Heer shall always live in my heart. The two years of the show are the two most memorable years in my life as I got pregnant two months after the show started and it was the only thing that kept me entertained and relaxed throughout my pregnancy period. Thanks to Premeer and the Phorum, I didn't know what mood swings were, coz I was always happy phreaming and phrooling..I used to spent hours and hours phrooling and studying Khushi's Episode caps and rewatching the Premeer scenes on YouTube, read the wonderful Premeer fanfics on the forum, discuss Premeer and wait for the repeats ...Phreaming about Premeer actually helped me relax a lot during my 13 hrs labor..

Many a times I have felt that if Harshad and Additi weren't such adorable people in real life then may be I wouldn't have been so crazy about Premeer Coz ever since the first SBS video of theirs together, I loved them. As I fell in love with Premeer, I also fell in love with Harshiti. If they hadn't been such wonderful people in real life they wouldn't have grown so much on me. If Harshad wasn't so handsome and Additi so gorgeous I wouldn't have drooled over them like this, and if they hadn't been so cute and adorable together, I wouldn't have been crazy at all. I would have been a sane person..

Now I miss everything, I miss Premeer, I miss the show, I miss the eagerness and anxiety to watch each episode, the discussions and phrooling on the phorum, the late night and past midnight phrooling sessions that I used to do, the hiding from the world and phrooling that I used to do, the dislike and distress  I used to feel when guests or family used to interrupt my watching the show or phrooling sessions on the phorum. The feeling that I was once again a teenager in love doing all sorts of crazy things for the couple I am obsessed with. Even though Premeer still stay fresh in my heart and mind, I do miss all this'

Angie

I saw Kis Desh like any other BT show. I was watching KZK earlier. Came to know its ending, so caught up with it again during its last week. Used to see the promos of Desh then. I was terribly feeling, 'who the hell got this girl'..Coz obviously i thot i've seen prettier leads. And then started reading updates everyday in the Desh forum. Had exams then. but during study leaves. Used to watch it night 1.30am 🀣 just like tht....timepass. But then slowly the scenes and story started growing on me. The first scene that got me hooked was the train station scene. I got pulled. Then there was no turning back for me. I realised how beautiful Prem and Heer were. And how Harshad and Additi grew as actors. Awesome duo. And the show impressed me as a whole. Flawless. Thats how i got to watch Desh. And now, i cant watch ANY show. Prem and Heer have made it so difficult for me. *sigh*

Nans

P.S: BTW Members can STILL PM me/Khush their own story if they haven't already.πŸ˜ƒ

a  r  s  h  a  d     c  h  o  p  d  a

Nickname: Monu | DOB:17th May 1983
I-F Profile: http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

He is from Gondia. His family moved to Pune after he completed his class 12 exams. His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams so they enrolled him into an engineering college. Post his studies, he headed to Bombay, successfully auditioned for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of actor Harshad Chopda. He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara after quitting Left Right Left. Unfortunately, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long as he was reportedly bumped off from the show. After remaining out of action for a while, Harshad bounced back strongly with Balaji's Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.

d  d  i  t  i     g  u  p  t  a

Nickname:
Luvy | DOB: 20th April 1988
I-F Profile: http://india-forums.com/https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2554/additi-gupta/

She is from Bhopal. She is doing her second year in fashion designing at Symbiosis University. Acting was never on Additi's mind as a career option. But things took a turn and she was chosen to play the main lead of Balaji's 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', after auditioning for it in Pune. Additi have taken a year's break from her studies. She would like to move further in this industry, but she will also continue with her studies as and when time permits. Additi's name wasn't spelled Additi, but Aditi. Due to Ekta's belief in numerology, an extra 'D' was added to her name.

a  r  i  t  i

The actors who have made Prem and Heer, unforgettable by brilliant portrayal. No one can forget how well they compliment each other and of course their chemistry onscreen and off-screen which makes us sigh, laugh with them and sometimes even be melancholy (remember the Harshad leaving the show live interview). They are cute, matured, sweet yet totally wacked when they get together. Each of their performance and appearance on TV as themselves have been so honest and refreshing that we cannot help but fall a little in love with their bubbly, full of masti antics.

a  r  s  h  a  d     c  h  o  p  d  a

Projects
Year Show Channel Role Notes
  Mamta Zee TV Karan TV Series - Cameo
2004-2005: Left Right Left Sab TV Cadet Ali Baigh TV Series - Main Role
2006-2007: Amber Dhara Sony Ent. TV Akshat Mehra TV Series - Main Role
2008-2010: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil  Star Plus  Prem Juneja TV Series - Main Role
2010-present: Tere Liye Star Plus Anurag TV Series - Main Role

Awards
Year Show Award
2008: Star Parivaar Awards 08 Favourite Yogya Jodi along with Additi Gupta
2008: New Talent Awards 08 Best New On Screen Couple along with Additi Gupta
2008: Star Parivaar Awards 08 Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male)
2009: Star Parivaar Awards 09 Favourite Jodi along with Additi Gupta

d  d  i  t  i     g  u  p  t  a

Projects

Year Show Channel Role Notes
2008: Kasautii Zindagii Kay Star Plus  Heer Maan TV Series - Cameo
2008:Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Star PlusHeer MaanTV Series - Cameo
2008: Kayamath Star Plus  Heer Maan TV Series - Cameo
2008-2010: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Star Plus  Heer Maan-Juneja TV Series - Main Role
2010: Zara Nachke Dikha Season 2 Star Plus  Herself Reality Show - Participant

Awards
Year Show Award
2008: Star Parivaar Awards 08 Favourite Yogya Jodi along with Harshad Chopda
2008: New Talent Awards 08 Best New On Screen Couple along with Harshad Chopda
2009: Star Parivaar Awards 09 Favourite Jodi along with Harshad Chopda

Prem and Heer aka Premeer, one a heart and other it's heartbeat.

Prem -- He was an ideal role model for every role that he played in any relationship. He was the perfect son, brother, lover and husband. He was wealthy, idealistic, brilliant business man from a loving family who always knew that there was only one girl that was made for him and was waiting for her.

Heer -- She was a poor orphan from a loving family, a girl who had always been in love with a guy whom she has never met or seen and was waiting for him.

At first sight, their hearts touched and each knew the other to be their soul mate, the one they have been waiting for all their lives.

Their marriage was fixed as soon as they were born. Lalit Juneja later went to Canada to pursue his dream (to get rich obviously), promising his friend that their children will get married no matter what. Sadly the two friends lost touch. Years later Balraj Maan called Lalit Juneja to remind him about their promise but due to mis-communication, he misunderstands that Lalit no longer honors that promise. He fixes Heer's marriage with another guy (who turns out to be a villain: shock, horror, shock). her parents realize this, but before they could tell the truth and break off the marriage; they die in an accident.

Lalit Juneja unknown about the misunderstanding lands up in India with his whole family for Prem and Heer's marriage where he is met by Balraj Maan's evil brother (Balwant) and sister-in-law (Daljeet). They convince them that Heer and Meher died in the accident too and fixes Prem's marriage with their daughter, Ashlesha instead. Destiny brings Prem and Heer, face to face and it's love at first sight. Later, Heer get's a job in the hotel that Prem had bought and their love and bond get's stronger. But since they are both committed they don't speak out their feelings.

Prem finds out that Heer's intended is actually unsound mentally and his family plans on using her to get his inheritance. He tries to bring out the truth many time but fails. At last, during his marriage to Ashlesha he stands up for Heer and they leave Juneja House together. Due to stormy circumstances (literally), Lalit comes to know that Heer is actually his friends daughter but Heer sadly flies away (literally again). Prem saves her, Daljeet's evil intentions are disclosed and she and her hubby are kicked out of the house. Lalit announces Prem-Heer engagement (Interestingly, there was no ring ceremony..only dancing and some drama) and wedding. Before the wedding Prem goes to Delhi for some work and sadly dies in a Bomb Blast.

Heer is inconsolable and so is Prem's stepmother. Heer takes care of the family and even agrees to marry Rishab Rampal, the enemy of Juneja's. Unable to bear Rishab, Heer runs off in the sand dunes of Rajasthan and there Prem saves her. Heer thinks it's her hallucination and becomes a vamp in Juneja family's eyes to save them. Turns out Prem has Memory loss and doesn't remember anything. She fixes, hers and Rishabs marriage expecting Prem to stop it. Prem does stop it and how.

He marries her then and there but some days later, Heer finds something fishy in Prem's behavior. She finds out that Prem is actually Gaurav, a pawn sent by Rishab to ruin Juneja family. She bribes Gaurav to help Gayatri get better and in the process finds out that he is actually Prem, faking to be Gaurav because he thinks he has a heart ailment and will die in 6 months. Turns out Gaurav's mother and fiance had lied to him about the heart ailment to keep him with them; they confess the truth to Prem and leave. Prem-Heer finally start their happy married life.

Unfortunately Prem's sister Veera harbored hatred for the Maan siblings (including her husband) and played her petty games, in turn making Prem and Heer to separate physically. Heer is sent to her brother house by Prem's mother. Prem feels sending Heer away was wrong as she was innocent and so brings her back against his mother's wishes. Due to these circumstances Prem's mother feels that Prem cares for Heer more than herself and so she starts poisoning Prem's mind over Heer and her childhood friend Rajveer. Things get worse when Veera hoping to impress her hubby accidently burns herself and dies. Gayatri blames Heer and her brother for her daughter death and starts poisoning Prem's mind with more deadly intent. The circumstances play in her favor and in a moments madness, Prem believes her and accuses Heer of cheating on him, publicly. Heer leaves disgusted and Prem get's roaring drunk. Ashlesha takes advantage of his drunken-ness and takes him to Kasauli log-house where Prem passes out. Her fake act makes Prem believe that he slept with her.

Prem confesses this to Heer and Heer unable to bear it, decides to leave him.

6 years leap

"Heer is working in a marriage bureau. Prem-Heer have a daughter called Chaahat. Prem is unaware of her existance and is living in Canada with Juneja family. He is a work-a-holic, detached from his family and doesn't talk to anyone. Lalit get's a heartattack, when he misunderstands that Heer is getting married due to a certain call. He tricks Prem and his brother into going to India. There Prem meets Heer and misunderstands that she is marrying again and has moved on from him. He wishes her well and leaves but then finds out that Heer is just the marriage consultant. He tries to ask forgiveness and call Heer back to him but she refuses.(I guess it's true  that; the stronger the love, the deeper is the hatred after a betrayal) Before leaving he finds out he has a daughter, but Heer insults him and Prem leaves heartbroken.

In Canada, Prem resolves to get back Heer no matter what, he comes back to India. His family follows. After a lot of problems, accusations, tears, Heer forgives Prem but since Prem's marriage is fixed with her best friend during that time, Heer keeps quite. Her friends tells Heer that this was all a plan and Prem loves only her. Heer goes back to Prem but Gayatri spews venom all over Heer and Heer runs away again. Prem finds her once again and they start living together. Lalit decides that Prem-Heer should marry again and so their marriage is done on a large scale. Ashlesha enter's the marriage apparently only to wish Prem-Heer well but we come to know that she has evil intentions to break them up. She has also brought her daughter Sneha as a pawn in the game claiming that she is Prem's daughter who was conceived through the mistake that broke Prem and Heer's marriage. She has Sneha befriend Chaahat and then get close to Premeer. On Chaahat's B'day, Prem accidently comes to know that Ashlesha is Sneha's daughter and so he tries to find out if he is the father. Ashlesha has carefully placed all the proofs to convince Prem that Sneha is his daughter, confused with it all, he goes and confronts Ashlesha and she fakes a breakdown claiming that Sneha is his daughter. Prem is shattered and terrified of Heer's reaction. He tries to confess it all to Heer but Harman, wanting to save Premeer marriage; always stops the truth from spilling.

He confronts Ashlesha and threatens her about knowing her goal and gives her money to leave Ludhiana forever. On that day itself, Sneha has an accident and Heer comes to know that Ashlesha is Sneha's mother. Ashlesha uses this accident as a way to enter Juneja house, by bribing the doctor and claiming that Sneha cannot move for a week or two and also claiming that her landlord kicked her out. Harman understands her motives and threatens her again. In desperation, Ashlesha decides to fake suicide and writes a suicide note stating that Sneha is Prem's daughter, etc, etc. Funnily enough she almost dies in her fake attempt. Premeer save her. Harman changes the letter and instead writes that she wants to leave Juneja house and live with her daughter alone. Juneja's decide to give her a house to live and Heer helps Ashlesha pack. Ashlesha drops Sneha's scrapbook with Prem's picture as her Papa. Heer uses her amazing grasping power and gets suspicious that Prem is Sneha's real dad. Ashlesha feeds her some dirt about she and Prem having a relation still and Sneha being their daughter. Heer believes it and decides to confront Prem. They have a fight and Heer decides to leave Prem AGAIN and she aces her stupidity by leaving her daughter with Prem too. She leaves and Ashlesha makes a move on Prem who is in a mourning process with Heer's picture. She tells him to forget Heer and blah blah. Heer hears all this and tries to kick out Ashlesha from the house.

Ashlesha claims she has a place in Juneja house due to Sneha being Prem's daughter and Juneja's show amazing logic and demand a paternity test. Ashlesha very reluctantly agrees and the test is done. Meanwhile Geet's marriage is fixed with a guy from Canada and she invited the whole Juneja family. When leaving for her engagement,  Ashlesha tries to burn down Juenja hotel and Prem alone goes to handle the problem. The rest of the family leaves for Delhi. Prem confronts Ashlesha in Juneja House but she umm..tries to ..umm force herself on him (Everything get's recorded in Geet's voicemail as Prem was on a call with her) Prem throws Ashelsha out and she get's a bit banged up in the process. She decides to put him in jail for attempted rape as a revenge. Prem is jailed and Harman fights the case for him. Ashlesha bribes the peon to change the DNA reports and that is used against Prem in the court. They are about to lose when Harman comes in with Geet's cellphone and the doctor who had done the test. The proofs prove Prem's innocence and Harman tricks Ashlesha in spilling that nothing had happened between her and Prem 6 years back. Prem is freed and Ash is jailed instead. Daljeet comes back to Juneja house to beg them to free her daughter. When the family refuses she threatens them. She goes to a long lost stepbrother of Lalit Juneja (Joginder Singh) and instigate them against Juneja family over property issue. The Singh family decide to take revenge and Daljeet happily leaves.

The Singhs end up at the summer house of Juneja's where everyone is present to celebrate Lalit and Gayatri's engagement ceremony. The Singh' demand batwara and leave. They attack Lalit in the night hoping to kill him  Juneja brothers file a complaint against Singh' but Lalit saves them and offers to give them Summerhouse and the surrounding properly. Gurinder the eldest son refuses and says they want half of everything Juneja's own, they threaten to sue Juneja's with the Old Will they have of Lalit and Joginder' father. They are kicked out, well deservedly by Juneja's. So they hatch a plan to steal the Will Juneja's have by sending Gurinder's wife as a servant and to kill Lalit again but Lalit get's saved by Preet and Harman with some help by Prem who is in Delhi for the property' case and Viren, the youngest brother of Singh'. Prem transfers the property to his name and so the Singh' trick him on a "landmine bomb with timer". Preet saves Prem but die himself after a warning given by Viren. The family mourns and Gayatri blames Prem for Preet's death and Meher blames Heer. Viren tells the family that Preet's last wish was for Meher to be happy and he would like to marry her to fulfill that wish.

Lalit talks to Heer and convinces her that Meher marrying Viren is the best option to bring Meher out of her depression and into the land of living again. Heer tries to convince Meher but Meher refuses point blank. Prem is not happy with the MV marriage and he tells Heer to cease, but Heer convinces him. Lalit tells Gayatri that Viren and Meher's marriage will happen and Gayatri fights with him. Lalit get's an attack. Gayatri uses the opportunity to create a Misunderstanding between Premeer by telling him that Heer fought with Lalit for Meher-Viren marriage and that brought on the attack. Prem ofcourse blindly believes her and accuses Heer of she being the reason for Lalit's health decline. He threatens to break off their relation if Heer doesn't stop convincing everyone about Meher-Viren marriage. He snubs Heer later again and again till Lalit clears his misunderstanding and gives him the job of convincing the family members for Meher-Viren marriage.

Prem Heer convince Meher for the marriage and Prem hands out MV marriage cards to all the family members. Gayatri doesnt like it and accuses Prem of being a "sautela", killing Preet and wanting Viren to take Preet's place so that everyone would forget the latter. Prem is comforted by Heer later. Meher-Viren marriage happen and Gayatri breaks off all relations with Prem and family and leaves Juneja House. We come to know that Viren is actually the master mind behind the Singh's plans and intends to take over Juneja house as well as the business and properties. He frees his brothers from jail and when Heer spies them, he feeds Prem and the family, lies about Heer's mental stress and how she is hallucinating Preet's killers everywhere. To de-stress Heer, Prem takes her to the Farmhouse where Viren tricks Prem into signing some papers which helps Viren in transferring all the business funds into his account. Heer accidentally overhears Viren plotting with his brothers against Prem and the family and confronts them. The Singh brothers try to kill her. Prem saves her but before Heer could declare their plan, Viren and his brothers kidnap Chaahat and blackmail Heer. Heer finally does confide in Prem and Prem rescues Chaahat, then traps Singh brothers with his plan and sends them to jail successfully.

After some days Heer confides in Prem about being pregnant again and the whole family cherishes the new addition. The show ends on a peaceful and happy Juneja family.

-- written by trivs

Once upon a time there was(isπŸ˜†) a girl called estee who loved Prem's hand holding Heer's hand so much that she created a whole new word for it (phhandohh). The word spread in the forum like fire due to her btlt(big things, little things) and so our Phictionary was born as every member enthusiastically chipped in with their version of  words with a PH twist.

This PHictionary is the dictionary of the words used by Premeer fans. It's very large and extensive and we cannot promise that we have managed to add all the words in this PHictionary. Though, we have tried our best. If we have missed out on any word, don't hesitate to inform us. We don't bite..😈 ..sorry we meant...*angelic muh*

⭐️BTW, this is probably the first time that a FC or a forum for that matter have their own language. (Kis desh forum actually has 2 languages..one PH language and the other Lu(dhiana) language 🀣)⭐️

Caution: We have added pictures of the ohh moments so there are chances that you may PHaint and fall off your bed/couch/chair. You cannot sue us now⭐️🀣

PHhandooh-The chemistry of Prem hand holding Heer hand  or vice versa which makes us go ohhh. 😍 (This word started the phictionary and the words got piled in) (credit: Estee)

PHforeheadooh- Prem and Heer's forehead touching each other.😍 (credit: Estee)

PHcheekooh- Prem cheeck rubbing Heer cheeks (vice versa) and creating sparks on screen. The picture is self explanatory☺️😍(credit: Estee)

PHnoseooh- The cutest thing (also known as Eskimo kiss) that PH do...it PHelts our mind☺️

PHeyeooh- Prem-Heer eyes talk better than they themselves do🀣 Their looks at each other; scorches us, our TV screens and them too.☺️

PHforeheadkissooh- Prem kissing Heer's forehead and vice versa.😍 Sadly Heer has never kissed Prem's forehead

PHukda- Premeer's tukda, our Chaahat.⭐️

PHan- Fans of Premeer
PHtupid- Stupid
PHrool- Drool..generally on PH scenes
PHerfect- Perfect
PHelt- Melt
PHrolling- Prem-Heer rolling on bed☺️
Hhead on Pshoulder- Heer's head on Prem's shoulder
Hhand on Pcheek- Heer hand caressing Prem's cheek in reassurance or just plain love☺️
Hhand caressing Phair- Heer hands finger combing/caressing Prem's hair. *thud*☺️
Kiphph- Kiss between Prem-Heer
Heyes on Plips- Heer eyes on Prem's lips. ☺️
PHirts- First
PHomance- Premeer Romance
PHorum- Kis Desh Forum
PHug- Prem Heer hugging
PHeeding- Prem-Heer feeding each other
Backphug- Back hugging😍
PHabulous- Fabulous
PHovely- Lovely
PHreaming- Dreaming
PHind-melting- Mind-Melting
PHhud/Thud- Thudding on floor, of course after watching some PH scenes☺️
Phand on Hwaist- Prem hand on Heer's waist☺️
Phead on Hshoulder- Prem's head on Heer's shoulder
Phand on Hcheek-Prem hand caressing Heer's cheek in reassurance or love.
Peyes on Hlips- Prem eyes on Heer's lips.☺️
PHaints- Faints
PHast- Fast
PHantastic- Fantastic
PHasti- Premeer Masti
PHun- Fun
Conphusion- Confusion

PHingoli- A very very very important word for the Premeer fans. It means Premeer having an intimate ahem moment.☺️ It's totally mental and so us. There's a whole story on how the word was born but the creator has promised me painful death if I reveal it so let it be a suspense for the sake of my life🀣 A little hint πŸ˜‰won't go amiss though huh? First came ding dong🀣, then it got modified to dingolification🀣, then it got shortened to dingoli, then of course we had to remove the "d" and put ph there so it became PHingoli🀣

More will be added, as they get createdπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

P.S: So ya..mainly it's using PH instead of the first letter of the particular word.🀣

written by: Triv. Ebil pics credit: Khushix

• No Chatting and SPAMMING
  • No Bashing of members or actors
  • No abusive language
  • No discussing other shows or actors
  • Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting like cats and dogs.
  • Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated
  • No getting too personal over the actors personal life
  • Ignore Troublemakers and if they are members of the FC then they will be removed from the Members-list ASAP.
  • Last but not the least. It's a Premeer/Harshiti FC..so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash.

-Triv-

-Nansy-

purvimeh

xoHarshaxo

-fsn-/Fatima

maha_k

Ashlesha09

anoushay_kdmhmd

-Priya-

mazkachazka

Eusra

mypremheer

paru1

...Anita...

aishwaryagayen

MoBiX

Motibah

-Dimple-

-Bee-

atop

fijiana

dryflower000

chopdaharshad46

..TatianaMJ_SD

Sweet_Kandy/Samia

annwesha kayal

Blueberry_07

-SILPA-

HarshadianNo1

amu142

-Pooji-

bluefate.14

v_nikhita18

cute_san17

biryani

s4september

reshamlovely

Mobina

livelygal

jyothi25

pwincess1

-Faith-/Zainab

Raksha/-athena-

farahs_6

additi10

nuptalie

sv06

ashmii

khadija09

Rehana86

Aymee

-Sky-

-Shivani-

luv_kdmhmd

coolgal270

meeshi.

mi7chimes

Waqas...

Cess-

-Ayushi-

-vandy-

minaz296

Zarmina_244

Heerbeauty

fanofprem/natasha

curledup/Aashifa

Durgavni

confusedsoul/Cess

angel82

Faiza_Khan

Navi_44

swa291

premeer928

Additi...

fireblaze_divya

NAKSHFANATIC

sara_85

alisha_harshad

yasu09

SONALLI

tangy19

khushix

-Sidd-

huzie12

-anonymous-

cutegirl94

Jyotix

nehara

additi10

karoni

mysticgoryfilms/Aditi

sweta2005

-Anusha-

Nitty2910

nitzi

hope08

Soaps1

-Ravjot-

premeerrock/Hiba

Melissa

lilsasha

Shruti11

karanshraddha4

--PEARL--

ektay11

xoxpunkxox

LanaBurak

Farikina

MissSweetyPie

--pie--

Ashlesha09

harshiti8

anoosree

sanujj88

Muskaan-91

feliz

harshitifonder

hcagphlovi

Noor_PremHeer

-Garima-

alisha_harshiti

Members: 121, as of 26th September 2010; last updated pg.94

FC#1: Introduction
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1292421

FC#2:
Best Jodi Awards

Prem and Heer Scenes
videos by kavita.patel
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1114944

Saas Bahu aur Saazish (SBS)

videos and pictures
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1169895&PID=27234531&#27234531

Saas Bahu aur Saazish (SBB)

videos and pictures

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1169895&PID=27234528&#27234528

Events and Appearances

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1169895&PID=25101994&#25101994

Star Sansaar, Lehren TV, TellyBuzz
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1169895&PID=25097941&#25097941

Premeer/Episode Pictures

https://www.india-forums.com/search_topics.asp?q=episode+pics&FID=345

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9pSI1MYut8[/YOUTUBE]
Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9pSI1MYut8

Aaj mein Prem Juneja,
apni jaan se jyaada in hawaon ko saakshi maankar,
 inn fizaonko saakshi maanke,
apne maa baap, apne bhagwwan, apne guru ko saakshi maanke,
Heer, tumhe apni patni maanta hoon.
Dukh mein, sukh mein,
achaai mein, buraai mein,
iss jode mein, har bichode mein,
main- hamesha tumhara saath doonga.
Kabhi koi kathinaayi aaye, uss kathinaayi ko mein apne upar loonga,
jo bhi ho mera, jitna bhi ho mera, jaisa bhi ho, woh sab tumhara hoga,
aur isliye woh hamara hoga.
Mein Prem Juneja, aaj, apne naam ke saath, apne astitva, apne sharir aur apne aatma ke saath, Heer Maan ko apne dharam se, karam se, dil se aur apni har jazbaat se, apni patni maanta hoon.
Ye mera waada hai.
Ye meri kasam.
Ye saat janmon ka wachan.

A heart's promise to another heart. Only THE Heer understood the words that THE Prem's gestures spoke. I don't think there such a beautiful scene ever depicted in any TV show in India. I loved how symbolic everything was: Prem tying the silver necklace(as mangalsutra) around Heer's neck when he was speaking the marriage vows and how Heer's hand was firmly covering Prem's heart during it all, as if she was saying: this heart..is mine and so is he. Only mine. My own heart melted as I saw their eyes shining with their love and a newer, stronger bond of understanding.

It really was a Premeer marriage in the truest and the purest form. Never have I seen such a stunning bride. Heer glowed with her inner beauty, she had no use of the accessories or designer sari's. She was beautiful, inside and out and so was her Prem. Never have I seen such a wonderful and perfect beaming groom. He was perfect, just perfect. 😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_uWymqWX0[/YOUTUBE]
Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_uWymqWX0

We have always chosen PH VM's but this time since the theme is PH/AH and PHans, I wanted to have a Harshiti VM and this one is my absolute favorite. Resham, take a bow girl. Never have I loved a Harshiti VM as much as I have this one. It tops each and every Harshiti VM I have seen. Thank you for such a beautiful VM. If you haven't seen this VM then you cannot claim to be a Harshiti fan. So watch!

😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊
😊😊😊
😊
😊😊
😊😊😊