fullocolor thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i love this show just like all u guys..
but i have a doubt hope it gets cleared..

geet knows that she is pregnant so should she have control on her feelings for maan?i mean i saw the promo and then started thinking about this.geet looked jealous on hearing what maan said.
i also know that she is an 18 year old girl so its quite possible for her to fall in love.

but u guys dont consider her as geet .what if she is a normal girl? i think she should control her feeling...sometimes she realizes that she is preg and the her moment she forgets about it πŸ˜• i want het to be more responsible .

what say?Edited by fullocolor - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i say this is ur pov hence i respect zat but i dnt agree wiz it atwell..... evry1 is making sound like if u r pregnant u aint alllow to fall in love...REALLY😲😲<<< AND aniway she will control her feelings once she realises how in love she really is wiz maan as she wouldnt want to betray nor become a burden on him.................... geet is very responsible,,,,, afterall she is taking care of herself and her kid(even though it aint born yet) all by herself without anyone's help ... HOW MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLE DO U WANT Z GIRL TO BE????????
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she doesn't forget her pregnancy. heck, she's only eighteen! πŸ˜†
read pg 16 of the post. u'll get ur answers 😊
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fullocolor

guys i love this show just like all u guys..
but i have a doubt hope it gets cleared..

geet knows that she is pregnant so should she have control on her feelings for maan?i mean i saw the promo and then started thinking about this.geet looked jealous on hearing what maan said.
i also knows that she is an 18 year old girl so its quite possible for her to fall in love.

but u guys dont consider her as geet .what if she is a normal girl? i think she should control her feeling...sometimes she realizes that she is preg and the her moment she forgets about it πŸ˜• i want het to be more responsible .

what say?

I knw wat ur POV and I really do consider dat...yes..i agreed........bt pyar toh ho jata hain...no one can ever control dat.....😊

Bt dis is also true...either geet shud make her mind dat she will nt  accept dev as her husband....(as her family was saying to her....use phr unki baat maan leni chaiye thi ki woh dev ko bhul jaye....woh delhi kyun aayi thi...shayad bhul gayi hain)
secondly yes she is pregnant and she has the responsibilty of her child nw.....
either she shud control her feelings or she shud tell maan everything abt her ....aur maan ko andhere mein na rakhe

abt love it can happen anytime ...anywhere ...at any condition.....aur maan jaisa life partner mile phr toh koi bhi pyar karne lage.❀️.....for eg, see forum mein hi kitni married members hain who liked maan so much...is dat so dey are wrong.??..no....nt at allπŸ˜‰
i also love maan.πŸ˜‰...so wat...it can jz happen...........
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You think a 18 year old preg girl having feelings, falling in love and enjoying life is WRONG?????
 How do you want her to be more responsibe.......by shutting away from life and love??? by confining to the 4 walls of a room thinking only about her baby and nothing else?????

Dont want to comment anything more in such regressive thoughts!!!