Failures and spiders scare Priyanka Chopra

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is all set for her innings on small screen as a host, says failure in life and spiders scare her.

Priyanka, who will be hosting the third season of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi on Colors said, "The only thing that scares me is failure and spiders. But fear is not a factor in my life."

"I was scared of heights since my childhood but after doing sky-diving I have overcome that when I was 21 and then even went on to do bungee jumping," the actress reveals.

Khatron Ke Khiladi-3
will have 13 male celebrities competing against each other on dangerous tasks in Brazil.

About her views on creepy crawlies like lizards, snakes, worms and others, Priyanka said, "Snakes can be creepy... cockroaches are fine as long as they do not go in your mouth."

The show has 13 contestants including actors Rahul Bose, Rahul Dev, Milind Soman, Dino Morea, Karan Singh Grover, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Manjot Singh, choreographer Terrence Lewis, race-car driver Armaan Ebrahim, squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya and director Abhishek Kapoor.

Earlier, actor Khiladi Akshay Kumar had hosted the two seasons.

"It will be unfair to make comparisons between Akshay and me. He is a fantastic action hero and I can't think of filling in his shoes. I would do the show in my own style, I will put in my personality in it," the former Miss World said.

The actress will also be seen performing hand-picked stunts along with 13 'Khiladis'. "I am very lazy person. My fitness consciousness is zero. But now I have started gyming regularly as the show requires it," she said.