Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boredsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
true that she is good in the crying & sobbing scenes , but that doesnt mean she has to do that always ,

we did see how pathetic rashi looked when she was crying , not all can be as good as gopi in crying
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: boredsoul

true that she is good in the crying & sobbing scenes , but that doesnt mean she has to do that always ,

we did see how pathetic rashi looked when she was crying , not all can be as good as gopi in crying

ya thats correct...Gopi's acting while crying so real but  she does not have anything else to do as CVs dint give her....
let CVs change the track she will sure prove other acting talent other than crying too...
SNStv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
initially gopi's "so called acting " was fine ....but its getting irritating by every passing day ...... she continues wid that monotonous look even when she doesnt need to ....
god ... she is over-doing it ....i wish there was some better actress in her place ,who could be atleaslt a lil bit natural .....
laylaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah something about her expression as that of a gold fish. look closely...

note - i am not talkign about the actress personally, just the way she acts (her role)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: SNStv

initially gopi's "so called acting " was fine ....but its getting irritating by every passing day ...... she continues wid that monotonous look even when she doesnt need to ....
god ... she is over-doing it ....i wish there was some better actress in her place ,who could be atleaslt a lil bit natural .....

i think here i cant be agree with u.....
character is over doing the character part due to writers.....coz the way they will write only that will be performed by the actor to portray character....
and for Actress...Jiaa is doing a superb job as Gopi...i dont think anyone else has the innocent and cweet face like hers...so she is just perfect for the role....

and work of selecting the actor for some role is CVs job and if they have selected the actors then there must be some reason behind that..so plz dont  abt actress being replaced...we all love n like her acting as Gopi...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well I agree dat her expression needs improvement... but its not her fault... her situations r never normal so dat she cud gv a normal xpression... its totally on da CVs
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

well I agree dat her expression needs improvement... but its not her fault... her situations r never normal so dat she cud gv a normal xpression... its totally on da CVs

exactly...situations are not like that where she can show some other expressions.....
SNStv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Giaa gives those same boring expressions all d time ..... derz no modification in her acting ....even wen smiling she has boring expressions .... n its not jsut about d situations ..... she dsnt ahev any versatility it seems ... :p same same voice ....even in other serials ppl cry n all according to situation ...but here giaa gives those same boring expressions all d time .... hoPe she gets some ACTING lessons ... i wonder if she wud have got so much attention if Koki n Ahem n Rashi wernt so Rude to her ...which helps petty her situation ...
dirk41 thumbnail
she always looks constipated!! completely agree..most irritating!!!