ll Happy Birthday! ll

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

*plays fairy tale music*
*ahem, ahem*

Once upon a time, more like the 8th of August, a girl was born.Where? obviously in a land far far away.duh. Her name you ask? umm..your going to have to wait. πŸ˜› Now, if you think she is like any other, your wrong. Usually, a child's first word is said to be 'maa' or 'mamma', not for her though. This little girl's first word was..yep, you guessed it right, it was 'Mayank'. 🀣 As she grew older, it was as though her liking for him grew to a weird obsession. Her parents, the king and queen, became very worried for their little girl and decided to send her off to a place called Excel. [for her treatment]. But, how were they to know that destiny will meddle in her life? The moment she stepped food in Excel, it was as though the gods granted her life's wish,Maddy had found her Mayank Sharma. The love of her life, the peanut butter to her jelly sandwich, the laces to her shoes, the paper to her news, the..dang it! you get the point. Mayank loved his girl, his totally crazy, pagal si, extremely creative, twilight-hating girlfriend. And... *skips to the ending* and they both lived happily ever after. The end. 🀣

I am so sorry for that totally crappy story, I'm trying to act like Shaan and be totally unexpected. πŸ˜† not workin' out so well.
oh and people, she's not obsessed with Mayank..I'm just messin'. He is her fav character though. πŸ˜†

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

If you haven't figured who's birthday it is today [even after I put her name in the story], then shame on you. But, being the nice person I am..I'll give you some clues.

l*lShe's the coolest person in the forum. 😎 l*l
l*lShe analyzes mostly everything ShaNak say, do, think, and feel. And hell! she's amazing at it l*l
l*l She adores MayUr..mostly Mayank and ShaNak!  l*l
l*l She's written numerous one shots on ShaNak..all heart-warming, all excellent. l*l

no more clues! The birthday girl is none other than....

Maddy! aka blackdaughter!

what better way to start a party than singing a song for our dear friend?
*clears throat* after me people. =P

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Maddy,
Happy Birthday to you

I hope you have the best birthday ever! It's your 18th..so party hard! Get some..umm..coke for yourself! πŸ˜†

aaaand..here is a little present. hope you like it.😳

wait..there's more. scroll down. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail

~Messages...

Chandni-

Hey MAddy

Happy Happy Happy Birthday From Me To U
Wish You The BEst In The Future
I wanted to make a VM for You But SV Decided Hey Lets Not Work For Chand The Day She Would Need It
Haha I wish I cud Say so much But u know The Arm We All HATE Beyond Hate Wont Let Me. May God Bless You In Every step You Take. I Wish U a Special Bday From the Bottom of My Heart and I Love Ya
Happy Birthday

Mwah πŸ€—
Wish You The Best Dont Forget To Eat Lots of Chocolate Cake 🀣

And a Songs Dedicated To You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA0djwFD0NA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yI46PEWlXc

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-sharmida-

Happy Birthday Maddy!!!Shanakian addictπŸ˜†,what would Shanak be without your posts.Have a blast today .Party hard and yeah make sure you get drunk.πŸ˜› JkJk.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-kubare-

Maddy Darling
Hope you have an Awesome Birthday dear, with all your wishes coming true bringing Love, Joy and Happiness in your Life for Now and Always.

Here is a Birthday Cake from Me...

Some Presents

&
I bet the best one yet!!!

With Best wishes and lots and lots of

From Kubare aka Krishna

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-DancingDoll-

Hey Madzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Many Many happy returns of the day!! Have a sooper Dooper day ahead and a wonderful year! 

Where's the party tonight?? πŸ₯³
And where's the food?? I am darn hungry....*moves her hand over the stomach*....*starts sniffing*....

🀣....
So, this is the itinerary for ur bday.....first food....then dance....then food.....then dance....then food....then Shaan's pole dancing and we with food parallely.....then we dance with Shaan in middle.....then food.....then movie with popcorn.....then long drive with food.....then crash!

🀣....

Hows that gal?

🀣....

Love you loads gal! You are a fresh breeze to our forum...Keep rocking....

Luv,
DD

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-rusha4003-

Dearest Black ! ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

You're always very special
And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
That life can bring your way
Like warm and loving wishes
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year .........

Wish your life is as beautiful as these :

And finally .....

Have a wonderful day ! ...... πŸ€—

Love & Cheers
Usha

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-tvrasika-

Hi Maddy, wish you a very very Happy Birthday! May you have all your wishes fulfilled, may you get to see lots of ShaNak moments in RBO, and thru you, all of us as well:) Wish you good health and good luck! Love your take on RBO...

Cheers,
Gaayu

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-tofeeees-

Dearest Maddy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *Parrtyyyyy*

Hope you have a blast!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³ loads and loads of best wishes for your future!πŸ€— You're one the sweetest and friendliest people on the forum and i love you for who you are! :) πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—always stay the same and may you have loads and loads many special birthdays :) (ps😊: don't forget your forum friends EVER)

(another ps😊: i've writtent your birthday card (please consider this a birthday card lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) in my favourite colours Pink & Blue. i don't know your favourite colours😳 let me know so that next year i can use those instead😳😳) 

Happy budddayyyyy again!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Loads of loveeee,

Beeni :)

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-FebruaryFlower-

Happy Birthday to our dearest Maddy!!!
Hope you have a great day and may all your wishes come true. Hope your life is filled with lots of love, happiness and success.

Best wishes.....
FebFlower
xx
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

*lHeenal*

Happy Birthday Maddy hope you have a blast and are blessed with many more birthdays ..glad to have met you on the RBO forum and always look forward to your posts ..keep smiling and best wishes
P.S ..would have made you something but i am useless at that πŸ˜†

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-Veena-

dividers.gif stars! image by gia_03_pix

dividers.gif stars! image by gia_03_pix

Dear Maddy...

Many Many happy returns of the day.
and many more to come.
Have a wonderful day with all your loved ones.
Wishing you all the happiness and successes.

Happy Birthday.

Loves.
Veena.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-amrita2010-

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

keep scrolling.πŸ˜ƒ

isomers thumbnail

~Messages...
[continued]

-shabo24-

*blows up balloons*

*pops them*

*screams*

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!

NO REALLY GUESS!

it's your birthday. *blows annoying party favors*

and not just ANY birthday. it's your 18th!!!! like O. M. G. (why do I have a feeling you hate girls that talk like that? πŸ˜›)

so blah blah. all the typical birthday stuff like wish you many more and many happy returns. got it? good. now i can move on to the good stuff.

i never remember, the drinking age is 18 or 19? cuz i'm pretty sure it was 18 but during the Olympics, some Canadian hockey player drank after she won and they made a fuss about it because she was only 19. hmm. so for the sake of this message, let's pretend 19 . :) HAHA. still got a year. :)

the one thing that never fails to coax a smile out of me is your bright purple font that just is everywhere! and i love it! so bubbly, energetic and cute. funny i think you are on the few people that are older than me and i don't call di. its only a year diff. shall i? mads di. sounds kinda cute. πŸ˜†

so i'm off on a tangent. like always. :) i love you tons and tons. party it up today; you sure as hell deserve it and i'm not just saying that. πŸ˜‰ love you more than the whole universe put together;

lots of and lots of desifood,

shabz

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-Anhdara13-

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to madhuri,
happy birthday to you.

*continues singing*

you're tall and fun and pretty,
you're really, really skinny,
maddy.

I'm the mickey to your minnie,
you're the tigger to my winnie,
maddy.

gonna take you to the city,
gonna take you out to dinny,
maddy.

you're cuter than a guinea pig,
gonna take you out to winipeg,
that's in canada!

maddy, mad, mad, maddy.

I cannot believe I remembered the entire song. πŸ˜† but ohmgod it fit your name! you should so make meera sing it for you.

happy birthday maddy! hope you have a wonderful day, and just because you're a year older does not mean you can go and do completely crazy things - unless those crazy things involve a trip to ann arbor, michigan (tying meera up and taking her along) in which case me and bhav will meet you there! but seriously, have a wonderful birthday, eat loads of cake, and sing loudly some starkid songs and tape them and post on FB!

we've been friends for what, about a year? and it's only now that we're really chatting insanely and it's wonderful to know that there's someone on the other side of the world who gets me, and my obsession with starkid. *hides* we should stalk them. I hope we keep talking like this, and who knows, maybe someday you and bhav really will have an insane starkid singalong and meera will run away and I'll be trying to keep her with us and singing too! πŸ˜†

here's to you having wonderful birthday!

love you loads,
radz

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-Pyari-Zahra

Hey Maddy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,

It has been so long since we last talked, na? πŸ˜’ Gosh I miss chatting with you about our crazy obsessions- and it's so funny how we have so many of these obsessions in common πŸ˜†. I'm really bad at writing birthday messages so I hope this one turns out alright πŸ˜›. Well, what can I say about you? πŸ˜› Hmmm, first of all, you are an amazing friend, loving, cute, down-to-earth and a burst of fun 😳. I'm so glad to have found such a great friend in you πŸ€—- you're always boosting my confidence and praising me (Which, by the way, embarrasses me to no end ☺️). It's always a pleasure talking to you. I really hope we can have a nice long catch-up soon πŸ˜ƒ- I'll try and pop into the Rang Badalti Odhani forum more, haven't visited it in a while πŸ€”. But for now I want to wish you a wonderful birthday πŸ₯³- I hope you have a lovely birthday and get all that you wish for on this special day, because you deserve all the happiness in the world 😳. I'm sending you lots of love, wishes and prayers 😳. Enjoy each and every moment of your special day! πŸ₯³ Love from Zahra aka your Zaza πŸ€—

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-indiandoll89-

Happy Birthday Madhuri! *hugs*
You're legal today girl! Now, just cuz you're 18 doesn't mean you'll knock back drinks. (Specially not without me watching over you ;) huge bonus to living in the same city na? Heehee..

Today its your special day and so I really want to wish you all the happiness that I can. You deserve every bit of it. These past few months since we met in June have honestly been amazing considering how often we keep in touch and how much you're here for me *hugs* ily more than you could realize and I just hope that we keep this bond going for years and years to come *hugs again*

ily Madhuri.
Happy 18th!!!
Love you always,
Meeru <3

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

-saBii-

To my fellow crazy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Eighteen huh.
I remember eighteen... hangover alert :D
(Oh, wait that was nineteen)
Here's the rule for partying:
 Get drunk and party hard,
and if the night sucked, well at least you won't remember it. :P
Anyway, hope you're having the craziest time yet... that's what eighteen's all about.
Experiments.

Right, formality out of the way.
I love you Miss Crazy. & I love everything you do.
You know that song, "You are my Sunshine?"
Well, that describes you (and the other two crazies)... you are my ray of sunshine.
So no matter what happens, no matter what you might be feeling, always keep that pretty smile on your face... and know that we're (especially me.. I can't really vouch for the others, *sidenote* Be quiet Nitya) always here for you.

So in honour of your birthday,
I got the men (you know which men I'm talking about) to sing you songs,
and yes, they were dreadful...
but to kickstart the celebrations... they decided to sing:
"Eena Meena Deeka"
(I think they felt like dancing like chickens... they're men, that's all I'm saying)
& as for a present.. well, that shall be posted up in a little while. ;)

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. <3

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

will be edited. 😳

isomers thumbnail
This is to make up till my message shows up..which will most probably be tomorrow. πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Madzyyyyy! I hope you have an awesome day! you totally deserve it! eats lots of cake..and save some for me?

ILY!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome job Nitya! *hugs*

Happy Birthday Maddyyyy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Wow πŸ€— Nitya ! πŸ€—

Wishing the best b'day ever to the b'day girl, Maddy..May all your wishes be granted and you'll be happy always πŸ₯³

Let me sing this song for you

Happy b'day to you
Happy b'day to you
Happy b'day dear Maddy
Happy b'day to you

Loads of love
πŸ€—
Amrita
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Maddy..wish you lots of happiness and success in life..πŸ€—πŸ€—..this is for you:

Hope you like it..
Neha..
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well-done Nitya:)

Wish you a very Happy Birthday again Maddy:) Looks like ShaNak have a treat for you coming up this week:)

Have fun dear.....
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Maddy jaana.πŸ₯³.Have a rocking time .!! Gos bless and good health.!!
shriya84 thumbnail
 Dear maddy once again wishing u many more happy returns of the day.Praying to god that he blesses  u with all the best of things that one can aspire for.