Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

100 Episode Twist:Turning Point for Maneet

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
100 Episode Twist:Turning Point for Maneet

Geet has completed 90 episodes on 6th August and on 20th August it will complete 100 episodes means two weeks before the show hits a 100 episode milestone. I was wondering as the show is completing 100 episode landmark Creatives might have planned some twist for the viewers.

So what can the twist be. Dev/Geet/Both coming face to face, Dev finds out Geet is girl in Maan's life, Maan/Geet/Both's accepting falling for eacn other in front of themself, Maan/Geet/Both's outburst, Geet/Naintara coming face to face, turning point in Maan-Geet's life, Sameera entering. These are all I can think of at the moment.

Will 100 episode be a turning point in Maan and Geet's life only time will answer this question. What will happen what will not we will come to know in two weeks time when the show hits century.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Hey Shruti, that's great thinking! Forgot about that totally! thanks for reminding. The possibilities are finite and infinite :-)
riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think kuch b ho skta ha๐Ÿ˜•
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oooo it could be any of those reasons!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
So excited for the 20th now! ๐Ÿ˜ณMore then likely DEV/Geet confrontation but anything possible! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But wait....I can't watch the episode till very late that day coz of fasting.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh gosh....what am I going to do???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice predictions Shru๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think since Sameera is entering soon, the big twist will be her entry in Maan-Geets life๐Ÿ˜› When both has fallen for each other and need to define their new feelings, she may come back and Geet may misunderstand Maan and may keep distance from him๐Ÿค” When everything gets solved out, and they are about to come clear with their feelings, another twist pop up in the form of Geets past, Dev-Geet face to face and again misunderstanding...it will just go on and on since its too early for Maaneet to confess๐Ÿ˜ญ

Finger crossed CVs has something else in store and surprise us๐Ÿ˜†

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As always, lovely post Shruti.
It literally got me goosebumps; fingers crossed for what will happen on the 100th episode!
I just hope it doesn't make Geet parayee from Maan. ๐Ÿฅบ
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well it should be some episode with PARTY....
and some loud SONGS
MAANEET DANCING
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW soooooo soon, i don't know what's gonna happen but i wish it's MaaEet confessing their love to each other!! BTW i hopt they'll show their celebration of hundred epsodes on SBS/SBB or somewhere!
ranjnanarang thumbnail
I think Sameera will enter and she will be a catalyst in their love story. a jealous Geet and a relenting Maan would be treat to watch. Well lets wait i feel that Dev and Geet are not meeting each other till they confess may be he will see her but would not know the extent of her involvement in maans life till then NT and her Detective can keep playing hide and seek with Mrs. MSK
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow 2 weeks until 100 eps!
but i dont want to wait that long to see Maan and Geet confessing their love to each other although, that is the most possible option of what is going to happen.. like celebrating 100 eps and all.. *sigh

thanks for the reminder tho ๐Ÿ˜†