Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetysandhu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes i noticed that too.  its bad enough we have to wait one week but the music has been changed.  I noticed it with "Rain hug scene" that it wasnt behene de... 😡
will find out this week if they changed the teri deewani song or not and if thy did tht il be mad😡
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone know the reason for this change??. There definitely has to be a reason why song seq have been replaced with just tunes..... can anybody shed some light on it?
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think this may be due to some copyright violation issue.  The channel does not want to unnecessarily get into some legal problems using the songs from films.  In India laws on copyrights are not as stringent as in the U.S. This appears to be the only reason which seems plausible for the music replacement.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Priya.

Shruti  and everyone else in US  

The Geet  team through their FB page had explained this some time back ...when some members pointed this out ... 
Apparantly its about the rights to the song ..... according to them .securing global rights to new songs  works out to be very expensive ...so they are helpless ..
This was definitely the issue with Behne De ....  and maybe with Teri Deevani too
.and if they have not replaced Kehna hii Kya ....maybe its because its a relatively old song...( from the 90's )....so here they may not have that issue ....

Thanks for the info Priya!

I seriously think its unfair since we take our time out to watch these episodes! I watch them also record them and view them later aswell! It just really kills the flow of the wholke scene when the song isn't played! I noticed it and felt that the episode defo lacked!  They should try to find something for us fans overseas! It happens in the UK too, at first I didn't think it happened like that but apparently the episodes here are also lacking! 🤢 Not too happy abouut it!

Look at me, I have become so dramatic 😆 *drama queen* 😆😳
Really? Good thing I'm watching it online then. 😆
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Opti

I think this may be due to some copyright violation issue.  The channel does not want to unnecessarily get into some legal problems using the songs from films.  In India laws on copyrights are not as stringent as in the U.S. This appears to be the only reason which seems plausible for the music replacement.

Thanks.....thank God I rely on yt and if
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Yes!! The music is replaced and it annoys me SO MUCH! In England, we are also a week behind, so I watch the scenes on youtube, but the quality is that good, so I wait to watch it on TV and don't get it like that!
ARMaanEet thumbnail
I think they should sort all legal issues out because if we are watching this show and appreciating it, then it's unfair not to provide us with the full package.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, same thing happens here in the UK when the song 'Teri Deewani' didnt even come on -- it was replaced with the Mahi music and it completely ruined the scene. It just PISSES ME OFF!!
It puts me off watching the episode on TV  and have to watch it again on youtube.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9