Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Are we watching the same show-Updated Page 5 29/08/10 - Page 2

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've read this from many people...Well some one posted this to GEET on FB, and she said it probably has to do with some copyright issue of the songs, but she wasn't too sure about it.
I'm in the U.S, but always catch Geet youtube, thanks to the wonderful up-loaders!

Anyway thanks for the link, I actually like the bg music for both ...but of course the original ones are better! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Jen:I mean the entire week episode they show in India on weekend they had played music when they showed Kurbaan Hua sequence there.

Can someone record and upload US promo I want to see them now :)

Check here it has all audios from Geet.

|~*~| Geet Audio Gallery |~*~| Updated 08/07/10

Priya:Thanks Dear :)

I thought it would be some copyright issue.

If it is about new songs then Hum Tum was a old song years old than Kurbaan Hua. I hope Teri Deewani and Kehna Hi Kya are not replaced :(

eminent:Thanks Dear :)

I like the tunes use din US epi but as we are habituated to the songs played watching the scenes again and again it becomes difficult to see same scene with diff track.
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-rajik21

in US Geet is exactly one week behind....and they even had a different promo for the mosque scene....they showed "deewani" for two days n tat was replaced as well....

wat?? different then replaced?? u mean the whole song sequence has been changed in the us epi?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

This content was originally posted by-jenny1000

Yeah Shru, there is some issues with that. Apparently , only Geet has that problem. All other shows on Star One air the exact same one.

Like Teri Deewani is gonna be replaced by Mahi. It's gonna look so odd, since Teri Deewani sequence has been set according to the lyrics.

I wish they would seriously do something. Behene De Mujhe is a different thing, but Teri Deewani?

par kyuonnn?? 😭😭..
it will ruin the effect of teri deewani...
lily_k25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jenny1000

Yeah Shru,

They showed scenes from Dargah and when Geet tells Maan she doesn't see his face and the line is like; Will Geet ever realize or something like hat? It has not been shown in India. I just saw it today.

ohhh...koi video mil sakti hai yaar? i just wanna see this
lily_k25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-*Shruti*

Lily:True.

The tune they use din the start of the rain sequence Behne De was Zindagi Main Koi Kabhi Aaye Na Rabba start music one of my fav tunes and it was nice to see that music played there but like you said we see the episodes with sing so many times we get habituated to them :(

Btw rain hug scene tune is just beautiful😍😍

ohh..dint knew that...thanks for telling yaar..i was wondering from which movie it was or its their own music😳😳

😍😍😍😍
lily_k25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Priya.

Shruti  and everyone else in US

The Geet  team through their FB page had explained this some time back ...when some members pointed this out ...

Apparantly its about the rights to the song ..... according to them .securing global rights to new songs  works out to be very expensive ...so they are helpless ..

This was definitely the issue with Behne De ....  and maybe with Teri Deevani too

.and if they have not replaced Kehna hii Kya ....maybe its because its a relatively old song...( from the 90's )....so here they may not have that issue ....

ohh..this explains it then...hope they dont have any problems in future...
thank u 😳
can anyone upload hq indian episode ..plss with the song bit...

dimpi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OHH yeaa good observation...I always watch India's episodes ...but i really never noticed otherwise!!!! Thanks for uploading the videos! good quality hehe! Pretty nice music actually :) thank youu.
rajik21 thumbnail
@shruti

yeah they showed "deewani" for two days....and on friday late night...I was watching tv...the promo changed and so did the song...all of sudden they changed it show the original mosque scene and replaced the song wid some random music....cuz tat promo was not youtube anywhere....

lots of show r behind in usa (Cali).....my mom was watching some show...they were signing something else and something else was playing somehting....it messes up everything....since I don't watch those shows I don't care....but they do tat in Geet each time....it messes up the whole...thank god we have youtube..
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
See why don't they use the US tunes in regular episodes instead using Mahi all the time...it would make it even more fresh and they should leave the original song sequence the way they are..

This is soo wierd how they replace it...
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with U Shruti..US epi, they change songs..even Saturday precap they show epi. which not telecast in US.. I hope tomorrow when they show Darghah, i hope they show us Teri Deewani songs..I like Mahi tune.Teri Deewani suit better...