Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

umm..I guess it makes sense. 🤔 and it's not like you totally forgot about him, you remembered him as soon as you saw his name. 😆

When do your schools re-open? O:

I start the 25th..but really the 24th since I go help freshman to find thier way to classes that day.

When do you start Uni? =O 
-Ami- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

ya'know..I was supposed to be the one PMing you..but I figured I would never be able to keep it a secret if I told you..so I told Shika to do it. 🤣 I was like 'AMI?! no way! I am not sending her a PM!' 😆

you should've just asked!😆

You were suppose to send me the PM? Grrrr. If you would've..maybe  I would've sensed something through that clone telepathy we have. Ouch 

Thanks, Nitya. Thanks. I feel loved. Ouch 😆
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ami-

I start the 25th..but really the 24th since I go help freshman to find thier way to classes that day.

When do you start Uni? =O 

your going to lend a helping hand? 😊

23rd! =O I am so not ready to go. 🤔 but I am kinda excited to wear all my new clothes! =D
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ami-

You were suppose to send me the PM? Grrrr. If you would've..maybe  I would've sensed something through that clone telepathy we have.  

Thanks, Nitya. Thanks. I feel loved.  😆

I knew you would've sensed something..that's why I told someone else to do it.😆 knowing me, I would've put a ROFL emo on the bottom and you would've figured out everything.

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Any of you watched MJHT today? Nupur's comeback!!!
isomers thumbnail
I watched ittt! 😲 OMG. she looks so pretty. 😍 I think she is the first girl that I've been so obsessed with. lol

So, as figured, she's not suffering from amnesia..I wonder what the story is. 🤔 I hope it's not something stupid..better be a little realistic.
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Who are these couples? ||NikBal|MayUri|ShaNit|SaRan||

Yeah I really hope they have a good solid storyline and not something crappy. But there was a list of reasons as why Nupur might have stayed away from everyone. So lets see.
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Who are these couples? ||NikBal|MayUri|ShaNit|SaRan||

Yeah I really hope they have a good solid storyline and not something crappy. But there was a list of reasons as why Nupur might have stayed away from everyone. So lets see.

it's an inside joke. 😆 😆 my friend is writing a story with me and three other people and she made these couples up..so I'm flaunting off. 😆

I read two articles about Nupur's re-entry, one said something about her being disappointed that no one came looking for her, which I think is completely bogus..I mean, she should've figured out that something was wrong..and Nupur cannot be shown as someone so illogical. ): I think the other article mentioned something about amnesia. 🤔

-Ami- thumbnail
JIAAAAAAAAA!

Nitya- You start 2 weeks from today?! =O Are you jumping around in circles for Uni to start?! =O

*cough* You should've sent the PM. I would've felt less scared then. 🤔
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
GUL!!! Give me an update on RBO! Who the hell is that lady with the three dots on her chin and her hubby has that weird mustache?