Abusers#29||IO||MY LIFE IS RUINED!(for the moment) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

I cooked two different dishes today. Made my sister chicken nuggets. So my heel hurts! =/

Thanks Gul! I don't know what to write! =/

ugh.you need to make you sister do more work so you can rest! :P
Boo! *runs around in circles*
So I'm reading Tuesdays with Morrie right? Well, in the middle of it, I just realized that the author's name is Mitch...and all of a sudden, I happened to remember Mich. 🤔 I haven't thought about him since school has ended. 😲
Originally posted by -Ami-

So I'm reading Tuesdays with Morrie right? Well, in the middle of it, I just realized that the author's name is Mitch...and all of a sudden, I happened to remember Mich. 🤔 I haven't thought about him since school has ended. 😲

Mich? that guy from your spanish class? 🤔 the one you thought was adorably cute? 😆

LOL..I'm kidding! I remember him. 😆
😲 you betrayer! you had fun with your cousin's friends and forgot all about Mich. ): poor guy! 😆
thanks Nitz!

and ohmygosh, you should so watch it! it's brilliant.

and Jia! that siggy is gorgeous. why not use a song? a line from 'bahara' from IHLS maybe?
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Mich? that guy from your spanish class? 🤔 the one you thought was adorably cute? 😆

LOL..I'm kidding! I remember him. 😆
😲 you betrayer! you had fun with your cousin's friends and forgot all about Mich. ): poor guy! 😆

YESSSS! Him!! You forgot!? Well. I don't blame you since I myself had forgotten him for a while this summer. 😆

*cough* But these were hot friends..Mich is cute. 🤔 If that makes sense.
So Amisha, I see you apologized to me, aka, your senior. 😎 your forgiven. 🤣🤣 I can't believe you wrote an apology letter! didn't you want to know what offense you committed before writing? 🤣

YESSSS! Him!! You forgot!? Well. I don't blame you since I myself had forgotten him for a while this summer. 😆

*cough* But these were hot friends..Mich is cute. 🤔 If that makes sense.

umm..I guess it makes sense. 🤔 and it's not like you totally forgot about him, you remembered him as soon as you saw his name. 😆

When do your schools re-open? O:
Originally posted by -Nitya-

So Amisha, I see you apologized to me, aka, your senior. 😎 your forgiven. 🤣🤣 I can't believe you wrote an apology letter! didn't you want to know what offense you committed before writing? 🤣

😔 I was going to ask..but then I thought it would sound rude so I just wrote the apology letter. I thought maybe I had done something wrong. 🤔 How was I suppose to know not to write the letter.

😔 I was going to ask..but then I thought it would sound rude so I just wrote the apology letter. I thought maybe I had done something wrong. 🤔 How was I suppose to know not to write the letter.

ya'know..I was supposed to be the one PMing you..but I figured I would never be able to keep it a secret if I told you..so I told Shika to do it. 🤣 I was like 'AMI?! no way! I am not sending her a PM!' 😆

you should've just asked!😆