NandMi on Couch with Koel :) - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
putting sindoor on maang?????????? how and under what circumstances????????? they why did he tell immediately after his rape that he does not love her???? and what about Tappu Baba??? Hope u remember the humiliation of a husband called Veer in the park??? perhaps you did not  notice that before going to meet her husband my poor Tappu Baba took off her Mangalsutra and put it in her purse and told very proudly that she has intentionally done it? Now I do not know your religion. But for a Hindu woman a Mangalsutra can be taken off only after the death of her husband (hope you have seen that in case of Ichha). but our Tappu baba to..................what a great respect to her jabardasti ka husband.............🤣Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

shamji, people are complaining that I am irritating some people by making fun of Tappu....you do it..i will be a major contributor to it.

I've started d topic 😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my dear priya ji chodo naa yaar yeh log nahin samjhenge aur humari mazaak karenge😆 we know what we mean😊
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
the best thing is veer doesnt love iccha and has a soft corner for tapasya
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamlylife

i completly agree with u....i used to like rohit but now any more he thinks too high of hisself where nandish is tottly opposit he's so down to earth!!! i loved watching his interview

traffic jam (sounds so funny) even srk the knig wouldnt say that on media 😆
Edited by zainabkazmi65 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
hi zainab! dear why dont u come on the fanclub??? u havent talked to us for ages!
i agree! veer doesnt love ichha anymore...best bit!
Originally posted by: zainabkazmi65

the best thing is veer doesnt love iccha and has a soft corner for tapasya

oh my God!!!! even I want to dance with you if Veer decides to accept a criminal as wife and a person who was responsible for the death of his own brother for whom he sacrificed everything.....I will call him the biggest EUNUCH of the Indian Television History. But as of now Veer is behaving like a man enough................. in the uttaran.....no body what an actor or actress say in NDTV/Times Now/

But people dancing to this should have done this when Veer told to himself during that fake hug, "Tum Kya Ichha se Barabari Karoge Pyyar Main.....I think Veer ne to Tapasya ko api Aukat dekhadiya samajh ne mein Pyaar kya hoti hai" Now dance ........i can see some red faces here now.........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

hi zainab! dear why dont u come on the fanclub??? u havent talked to us for ages!
i agree! veer doesnt love ichha anymore...best bit!

hii
i do visit club and read all posts when i get time ....i have very busy scedule i work full time....i mostly come at late night when evryone s gone 😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
that doesnt mean he still loves her ji😆 we dont care if he doesnt love tapu yet but we have our hopes for their future😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainabkazmi65

hii
i do visit club and read all posts when i get time ....i have very busy scedule i work full time....i mostly come at late night when evryone s gone 😆

oh
well come on now😃 We were discussing our newcomer our baby VeeYa coming !😳 He/She will be sooo cute!😳