Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lambooo

is there any confusion what Veer would have done to Menaka Tappu baba in his full sense??????????? once he showed Tappu Menaka and on the morning after the rape he said in no uncertain terms that he simply does not love her.......if he says he does not love her in his full sense, did he do it with it with his consent and full hosh and hawas.....if somebody still says "yes" I will only recommend her to either Ranchi/Agra......πŸ˜† folks we can pity on that.....we are sensible enough not to dance and celebrate to such an act.....I (and I think all sensible and right thinking person) would have condemned in the strongest possible words if any body let alone Veer (I do not condemn Tappu as she is devoid of any thing called shaarm or haiya) could even think of such a thing when he has just returned giving Mukhagni to his brother whom he loved more than his own life............

areyy ji aap bhi na! we know if veer was in hosh he never wudve done it! all im saying is that u guys are somehow still willing urselves to believe that nothing at all happened! that is where i am trying to correct you😊 if u r still not able to see it and believe it then i do pity u because you are not willing to accept reality.
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

areyy ji aap bhi na! we know if veer was in hosh he never wudve done it! all im saying is that u guys are somehow still willing urselves to believe that nothing at all happened! that is where i am trying to correct you😊 if u r still not able to see it and believe it then i do pity u because you are not willing to accept reality.

beta...we accepted it  that they DID itπŸ˜ƒ

but cumin2 the question of PITY..u knw why i pity u ...infct many like u......u wnat me 2 say realli...πŸ˜†

the latest reason ill give y i pity u..tht ur so happy over a consumation which is 1-sided and now even happy over a child which is not out of luck!!!

Phewww i feeel more bad then u!!!😭
rashi85 thumbnail

u guys are really irritating at times I am afraid to say. Obviously if he reciprocated  nor is it rape and nor is it a one night stand. Please! rape is when it becomes forced! he wasnt unconscious at all even nandish said that!

we dont care what NANDISH said
we seee the SHOW..what  VEER did!!

and if he wasnt unconscious why he is he regretting..again andish said not unconscious veer regretting --no connection

okie what u gusyr  happy they consumated...??u gusy r happy ONLY for tapasya....im sure bt it!!!!!even if he was not unconscious he was drunk....and wen a guy is drunk and upset...for him any woman ...believe me..ANY woman will do!!!!!!

Thats a Fact...so u shud accept it!!!

and by the wya i had made a topic on difference bet Rape and Love..last tiem tapu forcing herself...was Rape,...that time again u denied...god u guys contradicting ur own statement!!πŸ˜†

if we r irritating imagien how irritating disguting tapu n her followers are!!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by rashi85 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

beta...we accepted it  that they DID itπŸ˜ƒ

but cumin2 the question of PITY..u knw why i pity u ...infct many like u......u wnat me 2 say realli...πŸ˜†

the latest reason ill give y i pity u..tht ur so happy over a consumation which is 1-sided and now even happy over a child which is not out of luck!!!

Phewww i feeel more bad then u!!!😭

dont pity me ji ive told u 100 times its not the consummation or how it happened that I enjoyed watching! I enjoyed the tenderness in my baby's eyes and we fans could see her true love coming out, her concern and her care and mostly I liked it also because I was proved right...that this would happen!😳 And the baby for veeya fans is only a blessing as we feel it would help soften tapu, give her something to live for and also bring veeya closer.😊
rashi85 thumbnail
hahahahhahahhhahahahahha soften tapu...that also m hearing from day 1 !!! hahahahaha

i pity ur thinking not u!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

hahahahhahahhhahahahahha soften tapu...that also m hearing from day 1 !!! hahahahaha

why? is it wrong to want to see a badly poisoned and unforunate young girl return to the path of truth and virtue?

include me also in your list Rashiji.......we can only pity and send flowers i Munna Bhai style.....it is said, God help them who help themselves....but if somebody has hell-bent on making a mockery of himself/herself what can we do....but to pity on him/her.......
rashi85 thumbnail

why? is it wrong to want to see a badly poisoned and unforunate young girl return to the path of truth and virtue?

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
SRKLuvr thumbnail
🀣 uff how annoying of me🀣
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You guys still arguing..πŸ˜‰...whats the point!!..all i can say is from this interview veer has clarified about the consummation and his feelings for ichha!!..i dont see why he would just say it....its a very direct and clear indication of what they want the audience to percieve!!!!!
About his personal life and rashmi i suppose it has no connection with the story..but being a veeya fan..it is kind of nice to know that they are infact quite close..😊...and going roundπŸ˜‰..like nandish has cheekily put it!!!...infact they.really make a good couple!!..it will be nice if they get together permanently..πŸ˜‰