A good thing that the Hoshiarpur deal went bad

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Because Maan will have to give the land back to Geet and i hope he does but with a big hotel with the name "Geet Hotel"or "Hotel Geet" on it😃.  This would be a good slap for her grandfather and brother to see geets name there a constant reminder of what they have done to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah that would be so sweet if he did that 😃
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that is a greatttttttttttttt idea👏👏👏
I really want this thing to happen😃
that will kill Dar ji🤢 haha😡😆
thanks so much for sharing this mind-blowing idea⭐️
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: noodles

Yeah that would be so sweet if he did that 😃

He geniuely cares for Geet  and would not hurt her that badly. btw Sasha and Tasha will drop to the ground instead of saying silly girl they will be saying silly us
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Daarji and the others deserved much more humiliation.... poor Geet didn't go rough enough.... just sent Brij to prison, I felt Daarji was equally responsible as he was the one who allowed Brij to finish Geet off

Hotel Geet sounds soo sweet.... imagine what if it was a wedding present for Geet from Maan
Edited by mahi0809 - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
When they launch the opening of the hotel and all the office staff including the Handa family  and the people of the town are there and the press questioning Maan why Geet Hotel as in name, he shocks everyone and says its in dedication to my wife and life partner Geet he holds her hand and brings her closer to him😳😳   Daddima takes over and says Taj Mahal was built by a husband  who loved his wife so my grandson built this hotel for his love.  Her family will be in shock,  when they come to talk to her Maan grabs her hand and takes her away.  or Geet just ignores them totally.  (this hotel will be built in a day🤣)

suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Daarji and the others deserved much more humiliation.... poor Geet didn't go rough enough.... just sent Brij to prison, I felt Daarji was equally responsible as he was the one who allowed Brij to finish Geet off

Hotel Geet sounds soo sweet.... imagine what if it was a wedding present for Geet from Maan

i have just written about how he announces to the world geet as his wife😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
tht would be a very nice slap on tht idiots face 😡
queen_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan will not construct any1's project on Geet's Land
he will build a new home for them on it. - "Maaneet Nest" and will gift her after marriage

wow such a beautiful gift which is so much attached to her emotions😊😊😊😊😊