Article:- Bad Boys Of Television

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Like popular vamps, their absence from a  show will be daal sans tadka. They provide the much required milaege to any show as we love to pity with the sulking and feeble protagonists. We love to see them shedding copious tears for that's the primary reason we end up sympathising with them. And the so called bad boys of TV create havoc in the lives of our leading ladies infusing the thriller and drama in the show. Read on to know the popular bad boys of television, who we love to hate.

Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Omi Bhaiya: Chandan Sharma is back on Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam in his roadside romeo avatar of Omi Bhaiyya. Omi earlier wished to marry Leher but was thrown out his mandap by the male lead. Vowing to level the score with him. Omi returns in an ever more venomous avatar and this time tricks Leher's younger sister, Bittan to marry him. He is all set to use her against her sister and her in-laws.

Previous    Next
Edited by naina_18 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
thanks Naina!!! Omi bhaiya indeed a bad boy!!! but at the same time hilarious for us what with his dostana with Kulcha and all😉!!
siddhesh24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks naina for sharing
daddys_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the article naina 😊 
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup, I love to hate Omi..he's fun tho'!😲
CA's a good actor.
Thnx Naina.😊
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Naina ..

Omi is the Roadside Romeo? 🤣 So true! Oh woww .. now he is gonna use Bittan against Leher and her in-laws?! I hope it ends up with Omi ☢️ Trimurti .. and vice-versa! And we watch the tamasha with a huge smile! 🤣
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS NAINU  😊.......bad boy😲......he is more like a comedy villain 😊......the kaminey😡is more dangerous .....i want him🤢
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Thanks Naina.

He suits the role well at least. I can't say much else good.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article, Naina.   Omi bhaiyya is my preferred villian in YPNHK, I prefer him to trimurti or Alok!   At least he is open about his enmity and he has his funny side!  His comic timing with this punch line songs and his dostana with Kulcha.......never fail to make me laugh even in the midst of a serious scene!   and CA is a very good artiste..........he is great as Omi Bhaiyya! 
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Thanks for the article, Naina.   Omi bhaiyya is my preferred villian in YPNHK, I prefer him to trimurti or Alok!   At least he is open about his enmity and he has his funny side!  His comic timing with this punch line songs and his dostana with Kulcha.......never fail to make me laugh even in the midst of a serious scene!   and CA is a very good artiste..........he is great as Omi Bhaiyya! 

I second that... Chandan is a great actor... and he looks somewhat ruggedly handsome in his second innings in YPNHK... If only I didnt hate Omi so much, I'd love to see him paired with anyone else.... but Chandan and Parul.... thats just bad pairing... she looks like a doe in headlights, where as he looks like a wolf...😃. Can't think of Mittan romance at all!!